Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly and Crystal Sky
835 3 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mountaindrone-Dronefocus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
Will we have the possibility to instal Dji Fly on Crystal Sky device ?

2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Mavic Mini will not support the Crystal Sky due to that, the Mavic Mini is an entry-level product that is used with our brand-new app, DJI Fly. We will continue to optimize this product according to customer feedback. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us.
2019-11-14
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Not only will this software not work on the Crystal Sky but it wont work on any of my other Tablets. They are all on Android 5. So now I am faced buying a new tablet?? Why would DJI allow their other software to run on Android 5 but not the DJIFly software? You can't believe this stuff. I hope Litchi can come up with something because DJI I am sure will not. I am waiting for the standard DJI line folks,,wait for it,,,"So Sorry, we are looking into it and our engineers are working on it". Does anyone know if the DJI Pilot will work for the Mavic Mini??
2019-11-17
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

How can DJI sell a premium device such as the Crystal Sky for more than 4 times the cost of an average tablet and not allow their own software to run on it? I have never in my life seen such a inept company. It baffles me on how this company operates. They bring out these neat products either to not support them or just to not work with the product line.

So Tony, what you are saying that because it's an entry level drone, you will not allow it to work on your current devices? That makes no sense at all. If anything you would want it to work on devices of minimum specs so that it available to the masses especially at the starter level?

You guys have a warped sense on what customer support should be. It's terrible!
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules