38509 111 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rflD4oLtGXRK
New
Switzerland

djiuser_kd4yWz4EhVDv Posted at 12-1 03:50
Same problem here.
Is there any offical Statement from DJI yet?

No, i call the support and write the Facebook support also. But no official statement.
I try to change the battery in some stores, but no store in Europe have spare parts.
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_HqbjwOFQKyzw
lvl.1

Italy

anche a me dopo la richiesta di aggiornare il firmware della batteria, la batteria da errore codice 30074 e non si carica più
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_HqbjwOFQKyzw
lvl.1

Italy

anche a me dopo la richiesta di aggiornamento del firmware della batteria, la batteria da errore codice 30074 e non si carica più
2019-12-2
Use props
jcla
lvl.1
United States

Same here. Drone arrived yesterday, charged the batteries and controller, updated the firmware and the battery that was in the drone is giving me the same error code. Drone has all four lights lit up, but app tells me the battery is dead...
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_dX1OmDYGT6lN
lvl.1

Germany

Exactly the Same Problem here. I hope they fix it with an Update.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_rflD4oLtGXRK
New
Germany

I try the new update, same battery with code30074, but no fix, i think the battery is really damaged.

German support gives no good answers, only i need to give back the damage battery
2019-12-4
Use props
Milo Van
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10161 ft
Singapore

did you guys update from the app or using the PC assistant? if from the app, ios or android?
2019-12-5
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iOS, it was the battery firmware that killed mine, the drone FW that has just been released (.0300) went ok and didnt kill any of my other batteries. The error says a cell error but the battery info shows both cells the exact same voltage. I thought draining the battery and recharging might  kick it back into life but once its drained it wont charge again.
2019-12-5
Use props
Vensan
lvl.1
Indonesia

Same here, is there any solution please.?
2019-12-6
Use props
Vensan
lvl.1
Indonesia

2019-12-6
Use props
Vensan
lvl.1
Indonesia

Same here with the pictures
21742514-12A1-4DBB-AC76-4ED2DFA4C5F2.png
0644A533-6C46-4581-8484-892F68760D54.png
2019-12-6
Use props
Milo Van
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10161 ft
Singapore

crap. how to avoid this? my MM is arriving so should I just not update the firmware? DJI any suggestion on what to do to prevent this?????
2019-12-7
Use props
Lucaspeeres
New

Brazil

i'm having the same problem, my first drone experience is been so bad. how can i solve it ??
2019-12-8
Use props
fans73da5d83
lvl.1

Canada

Have had mine for a few weeks and did one update upon recieving it without issues... now just updated the firmware again and the exact thing happened to me .. the battery that was in the craft during the upgrade is now toast ... Error code 30074.. Hope they can fix this soon ....
2019-12-8
Use props
cjuradov
lvl.1
Colombia

Same here. Out of the box, I did charge both controller and aircraft then did the mandatory update and the battery error pops up. Not even a single fly. What are they doing to solve this?
2019-12-11
Use props
jiaming lin
lvl.1

United States

cjuradov Posted at 12-11 08:52
Same here. Out of the box, I did charge both controller and aircraft then did the mandatory update and the battery error pops up. Not even a single fly. What are they doing to solve this?

I had the same issue. I sent my battery back to them on November 26th, and they just sent it back. Estimated to arrive December 16th so almost 3 weeks that I had the drone and not a single flight. The communication is great but unhappy with the repair process.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_TEjivb3YxzCa
New

United States

Received dji magic mini for bday. Fully charged drone and then controller. Followed instructions. Updated firmware. Restarted system per instruction. Instantly received error 30074 battery cell error and am unable to fly. Firmware update clearly created an incomparability with the battery. Battery is now unable to receive a charge and has been rendered useless. I sure hope this is not indicative of the dji standard of quality. Help Please. This is clearly a rampant issue according to the forums.
2019-12-14
Use props
Joblack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same problem just happened to me here, just out of the box. Updated firmware and battery that was in drone at the time now showing error. Contacted DJI, they said to put battery in drone and let it discharge, gonna take forever then recharge battery. Not happy. They are obviously aware of this. Has there not been any response
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_e1gBpkQjA6Aj
lvl.1

India

I got my mavic mini today and when I tried to charge it all four lights blinks at the same time and the drone never turn on. Whats could be the issue
4 flashing lights 3x in a row
2019-12-24
Use props
fanse8c0385e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1318802 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue.  MM is totally bricked, battery will not charge, no batteries available in the UK, kids screaming on Christmas Day... Thanks DJI!...
2019-12-25
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Chalk up another one.
2019-12-25
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fanse8c0385e Posted at 12-25 11:10
I have the same issue.  MM is totally bricked, battery will not charge, no batteries available in the UK, kids screaming on Christmas Day... Thanks DJI!...

We use to have this problem on the Mavic Pro when the batteries got a firmware mismatch after update.
What we did before the battery complete ran out of juice was to continue charging it over night, then power up the AC and see if it can connect to DJI Assistant 2, if it can then do a AC firmware refresh and this should fix the smart battery firmware at the same time.

Can't guarantee this will work with the Mini , but it's worth a try
2019-12-26
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 12-26 00:14
We use to have this problem on the Mavic Pro when the batteries got a firmware mismatch after update.
What we did before the battery complete ran out of juice was to continue charging it over night, then power up the AC and see if it can connect to DJI Assistant 2, if it can then do a AC firmware refresh and this should fix the smart battery firmware at the same time.

My knackerd battery is still at over 90% tried reapplying the most recent firmware with DJI Assistant 2 and it didn't help. there is the option to roll back to the previous firmware but not tried that. currently I have 2 batteries that work and one that doesn't and dont really want to risk flipping that
2019-12-26
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

laazarus@gmail.com Posted at 12-26 00:22
My knackerd battery is still at over 90% tried reapplying the most recent firmware with DJI Assistant 2 and it didn't help. there is the option to roll back to the previous firmware but not tried that. currently I have 2 batteries that work and one that doesn't and dont really want to risk flipping that

Have you tried to connect the AC with the bad battery to DJI fly as you would normally do when starting to fly. It should come up with a battery firmware error and allow you to refresh it from the app ?

Is the problem your having a recharging problem or the app not allowing you to fly ?

2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_DTbfOnhHyFn2
lvl.1

Italy

Hello there! I’m another user affected by the battery cell error code 30074. I get the MM as Christmas gift. I couldn't fly it once. All this in front of my family, during our holiday trip. Too bad! I got in touch with DJI customers support: they had no solutions, they just said to bring it back to the shop. This is my first DJI product: what a disastrous experience! Once of the worst of my life.
2019-12-26
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 12-26 00:35
Have you tried to connect the AC with the bad battery to DJI fly as you would normally do when starting to fly. It should come up with a battery firmware error and allow you to refresh it from the app ?

yup tried that. DJI Fly shows the cell error message. though it also shows the status of both cells as been identical voltages and reports the battery has had 1 charge cycle (about right as I put them all on charge before I fired it up for the first time). doesn't report anything about firmare needing updating. likewise with DJI assistant.
2019-12-26
Use props
sujith kannan
New
Flight distance : 87516 ft
United Arab Emirates

I got an error regularly 30008 what is that
2019-12-27
Use props
coyote20
lvl.1

Austria

after update:
battery failure: code 30074

:-(    drone doesnt work anymore

what can we do????
2019-12-27
Use props
coyote20
lvl.1

Austria

tried a downgrade with the firmware - doesnt work
tried a reset - doesnt work
tried uninstall fly app and downgrade the firmware - doesnt work

error.... i am f*...
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_7xKBsE6syrdS
New

Indonesia

Damn...

i also experienced the same error,

seems like there is no official statement yet

already emailed to DJI Support, hope this will solved soon

my advice for now : DO NOT update your mavic mini FW.. unless you want a bricked battery
2019-12-28
Use props
Joblack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Joblack Posted at 12-19 06:02
Same problem just happened to me here, just out of the box. Updated firmware and battery that was in drone at the time now showing error. Contacted DJI, they said to put battery in drone and let it discharge, gonna take forever then recharge battery. Not happy. They are obviously aware of this. Has there not been any response

UPDATE
Have spoken with DJI
They emailed me a UPS label and have sent battery back to them. Just a waiting game now i suppose.
2019-12-28
Use props
coyote20
lvl.1

Austria

hi,
who is from europe?
what, if we change/swap the battery with each other?

maybe my battery works in an other mavic mini??
2019-12-28
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Joblack Posted at 12-28 03:13
UPDATE
Have spoken with DJI
They emailed me a UPS label and have sent battery back to them. Just a waiting game now i suppose.

same if you just go through the automated system. shipped mine yesterday
2019-12-28
Use props
fanse8c0385e
lvl.1
United Kingdom

laazarus@gmail.com Posted at 12-28 12:50
same if you just go through the automated system. shipped mine yesterday

I've been through the automated system, support, emails, having to send videos of flashing lights, proof of purchase etc etc and still nothing... JUST SWAP MY BATTERY DJI!...
2019-12-29
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fanse8c0385e Posted at 12-29 03:45
I've been through the automated system, support, emails, having to send videos of flashing lights, proof of purchase etc etc and still nothing... JUST SWAP MY BATTERY DJI!...

I didn't get hit with any of that. just ticked the option for battery fault and described the cell error message in the app, mentioned the voltages were still reading identical for both cells and it only been the battery that was in during the firmware update that had died, oh and that it wouldn't charge.  
There was a ups lable in my email the next day.
2019-12-29
Use props
fanse8c0385e
lvl.1
United Kingdom

laazarus@gmail.com Posted at 12-29 08:16
I didn't get hit with any of that. just ticked the option for battery fault and described the cell error message in the app, mentioned the voltages were still reading identical for both cells and it only been the battery that was in during the firmware update that had died, oh and that it wouldn't charge.  
There was a ups lable in my email the next day.

wow. thanks. going to get on it again now
2019-12-30
Use props
coyote20
lvl.1

Austria

Joblack Posted at 12-28 03:13
UPDATE
Have spoken with DJI

hi, is enough to replace the battery?? or send in the whole drone for repair??
2019-12-30
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

coyote20 Posted at 2019-12-30 04:02
hi, is enough to replace the battery?? or send in the whole drone for repair??

should only need to send the battery. thats all I've sent
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_RgzP418yDHuA
New

United Arab Emirates

I have a long exchanges of emails with DJI support for the last two weeks. No progress yet.
2020-1-7
Use props
laazarus
lvl.2
United Kingdom

And today the replacement battery arrived
2020-1-13
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules