Battery Error Code 30074
38472 111 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JP Stonestreet
New

Ecuador

I'm having the same issue. One of the 3 batteries in the fly more combo just started throwing this error code 30074 and won't fly or charge. I have only used it 3 times.
2020-3-4
Use props
miniDrone360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25380883 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reason of this problem is about unbalanced battery cells. for me, after one crash one of my batteries useless due to Battery Cell Error. So you have two options, first ask DJI support team for warranty replacement or order new on, and two is repairing your battery pack by balancing your batteries cells by yourself that DJI Support not recommended to do.
2020-3-29
Use props
djiuser_YTuGiXqQej6j
New
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-11-14 08:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to refresh your firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have that problem same battery cell error and it doesn't recharge please help me to solve the problem
Thanks
2020-4-21
Use props
DodoLira
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298150 ft
Brazil

any solution to this problem?
my battery doesn´t change!
2020-4-22
Use props
fans168e150d
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue. My battery is at %87 it won't allow take off. I placed it in the charging hub and all 4 led blinking at the same time. What does error code 30074 means, and can it be reset??
2020-5-30
Use props
Josip
lvl.1
Croatia

I just got the same error on one of 3 batteries. Where do I fill the replacement program?
2020-6-10
Use props
Josip
lvl.1
Croatia

So apparently DJI wants me to send them the battery at my own cost of shipping? For a product that is in warranty! This is BS! Or I can give it to services that sends the whole combo to them. The support is so bad! What do I do now?
2020-6-12
Use props
Josip
lvl.1
Croatia

So I sent the battery to DJI only to receive it back from my post office saying it isn't allowed to ship it by plane.
2020-7-1
Use props
Josip
lvl.1
Croatia

Ok, so after all the procedure with DJI I must stay they were cool, and helpful despite all problems I had.
I was unable to send them the battery because local customs saftey laws. DJI let me send them SN sticker and they sent me a new battery.
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_isCrOAS0DPuE
New

Philippines

Josip Posted at 7-28 01:36
Ok, so after all the procedure with DJI I must stay they were cool, and helpful despite all problems I had.
I was unable to send them the battery because local customs saftey laws. DJI let me send them SN sticker and they sent me a new battery.

just want to know sir where are you located?
2020-9-6
Use props
djiuser_isCrOAS0DPuE
New

Philippines

Josip Posted at 7-28 01:36

im having the same problem on my 1 battery after the update i had this error and its not letting me charge the battery ...
2020-9-6
Use props
Totorauxom
lvl.1
Vietnam

Same problem here.
Is there any offical Statement from DJI yet?
2020-9-9
Use props
djiuser_Cn0GEAuHO2Qd
New

Canada

I have the same problem since i got my mavic mini remplaced because of a crash. Once i got the new one, i already had my 3 battery that were working perfectly with my other drone but with the new one, one of the battery sais battery cell error 30074. But with my other 2 dosent do

Please help
2020-9-11
Use props
Totorauxom
lvl.1
Vietnam

Mavic air 2 battery cell error
Why???
BA2A945E-BC68-4E90-AF88-8B5EB3FBF266.png
9F96F598-33EB-4243-A357-D7C495912DAC.png
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_gCqqJiOlYOOb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8458 ft
Slovakia

I've got the same problem on 1 of 3 batteries packed with Mini 2. There is no help on the internet, there is no official explanation (at least not easily googleable) what it is about. There are some hints it's about cell imbalance, but mine were within 0.01V even with this error. They worked for couple of minutes I tried the drone, then I updated and boom - battery unusable without any solution to find... but countless questions from customers. This was my first drone, I'm actually impressed by it, but I can't solve the problem and I have to return it to the shop and try my luck with another unit. That's a shame.
2020-11-27
Use props
Nad#39z Jordan
New

Philippines

I'm having same issue , Battery cell error after update the battery firmware.. whats going on dji ? How to fix the issue pls. Response us.
2021-1-4
Use props
MBFlyer
New

Germany

Hello Friends,

Mini 2 same Problem with 1 Akku. Error Code 30074 after 2 Month. I reported to Support and must send the Akku for repair.
2021-1-11
Use props
yv6f
lvl.1

Myanmar

I also have this issue.I bought  combo with 3 batteries, Among the just one of them get this message , remaining are okay. How to solve it ? just throw away?.Where the expert?
2021-1-18
Use props
MBFlyer
New

Germany

MBFlyer Posted at 1-11 03:33
Hello Friends,

Mini 2 same Problem with 1 Akku. Error Code 30074 after 2 Month. I reported to Support and must send the Akku for repair.

Today i got email from dji support:

"After testing your product, DJI has determined to provide you with free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished within 2 to 3 business days, after which the product will be sent back to you"

fine thanks to dji support for fast solving the problem
2021-1-20
Use props
Binh08dbb
lvl.1

Vietnam

I have error 30074, the battery is exhausted and still shows a charging eror. help me !
2021-2-13
Use props
djiuser_Y7gyZh1hia9R
lvl.1

Portugal

I got this error
Screenshot_2021-04-17-15-08-34-764_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_aKLq7sCnURK4
lvl.2

Brazil

I am looking for a battery like this to investigate the issue. I think it may be related to the power portion of the PCB.
2021-4-22
Use props
madPav3L
lvl.1

Czechia

Wow, more than a year old topic and this is still happening... One of my Mavic Air 2 batteries just started showing the "battery cell error 30074", the other one is just fine.
2021-6-19
Use props
fans476e3e56
lvl.1

Israel

Same problem here, two batteries with the same error, code 30074, and both errors appeared after making the latest update, it seems like it is a serial bug...
Yes DJI may support the batteries replacement in the USA, but since I am traveling in Israel, I can't get any support till I am back in the state (Apparently local representatives refuse to replace it)
So I am stuck with a new drone without batteries... It makes me so mad

2021-7-31
Use props
fans6a025c92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341614 ft
United States

vinegarpopcorn Posted at 2019-11-17 02:39
Yes, same here. Seems like the update destroyed the battery.

That's also what happened to my batter (one of three) after the update. I wish there were a way to reset the battery to see if that might fix the problem. Additionally, when I try to turn off my drone (Air 2S), I'll do the short push and then the long push turning it off, but the drone won't turn off. I have to remove the battery while the drone is still "on" (even though all of the battery lights are off).

I have a feeling the DJI rep has paid the obligatory visit to the forum, only to move on and never return...

Monte
2021-8-21
Use props
andrewshen
New
Flight distance : 50735 ft
Australia

I have exactly the same problem:

Error Code 30074
and 110004
2022-1-2
Use props
andrewshen
New
Australia

Getting some instruction from the supoort, going to give it a try
2022-1-2
Use props
andrewshen
New
Australia

According to the support,

problem is the VOLTAGE are not balanced....... this is annoying..... gonna let the battery run to 0% and try recharge, see if it does the trick......
2022-1-2
Use props
djiuser_xBM6dXHjWAoU
New

Canada

I have the same issue with code 30074, but in my case it was water damage. So even though the battery is a few weeks old i doubt they’ll warranty my battery.
2022-10-31
Use props
djiuser_yC9un3pEfjWL
New

Austria

djiuser_e1gBpkQjA6Aj Posted at 2019-12-24 07:38
I got my mavic mini today and when I tried to charge it all four lights blinks at the same time and the drone never turn on. Whats could be the issue
4 flashing lights 3x in a row

Bro, u have to tap twice and then hold it just for a second at the 2nd tap. Tapping once shows you the battery
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_yC9un3pEfjWL
New

Austria

MBFlyer Posted at 2021-1-20 08:34
Today i got email from dji support:

"After testing your product, DJI has determined to provide you with free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished within 2 to 3 business days, after which the product will be sent back to you"

Could you please drop dji supports email address?
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yC9un3pEfjWL Posted at 7-9 17:20
Could you please drop dji supports email address?

Hello there. The email should be support@dji.com. You can also contact us here dji.com/support. We appreciate your support. Have a great day.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules