Credit card no longer pending.
2209 8 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92 ft
Canada

So my credit card is no longer pending and the payment has not been charged. My order is still processing and won’t ship until the 27th. I am worried that my order will now be canceled and I will have to recorder and wait the 25 days again. Online support was unable to help and only had canned responses.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did it work out for you?
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to know about your order is still processing. We will verify this with the designated team to achieve the best possible resolution. As of writing, we've coordinated, the team is already informed of your current situation. Rest assured that you will be contacted via email once the order has been shipped out. Your patience is very much appreciated.
2019-11-14
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks for your reply. My question is not about shipping it’s about the payment authorization not being in place on my credit card anymore. I totally understand there is a wait time for shipping and I am great with that. I am happy to get it whenever It gets shipped. The payment is no longer pending on my credit card and DJI has not processed the payment. It says you would process the payment when it ships or when the authorization is up. Well the authorization is up and the payment was not taken.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eM-Burr Posted at 11-14 14:18
Thanks for your reply. My question is not about shipping it’s about the payment authorization not being in place on my credit card anymore. I totally understand there is a wait time for shipping and I am great with that. I am happy to get it whenever It gets shipped. The payment is no longer pending on my credit card and DJI has not processed the payment. It says you would process the payment when it ships or when the authorization is up. Well the authorization is up and the payment was not taken.

Hi, I understand your concern, I am now confirming the status with the proper team, will keep you updated if I receive any feedback.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eM-Burr Posted at 11-14 14:18
Thanks for your reply. My question is not about shipping it’s about the payment authorization not being in place on my credit card anymore. I totally understand there is a wait time for shipping and I am great with that. I am happy to get it whenever It gets shipped. The payment is no longer pending on my credit card and DJI has not processed the payment. It says you would process the payment when it ships or when the authorization is up. Well the authorization is up and the payment was not taken.

Hi there, may we know if the card's status is normal at this moment? Would you allow us to conduct the charge in advance?
2019-11-14
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-14 23:48
Hi there, may we know if the card's status is normal at this moment? Would you allow us to conduct the charge in advance?

My card still shows no authorization or charge. Yes you can charge my card in advance of shipping that’s just fine.
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eM-Burr Posted at 11-15 02:11
My card still shows no authorization or charge. Yes you can charge my card in advance of shipping that’s just fine.

Thank you for getting back, I'll confirm this case with the proper team and see what would they suggest in your situation.
2019-11-15
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-15 19:09
Thank you for getting back, I'll confirm this case with the proper team and see what would they suggest in your situation.
Thank you. I look forward to the reply.
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eM-Burr Posted at 11-16 04:40
Thank you. I look forward to the reply.

Hi there, we had issued the charge in advance. Please kindly check if the payment has been conducted. Thank you very much.
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules