24936 4 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Hello community!
I was wonderig regardig the new DJI FLY App, why is there no version for Windows tablets?
Plenty of cheap options  with enogh power, but no Win App...

2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Fly app is design to be used with our Mavic Mini and compatible devices. I'm afraid that installing the app in a different devices wouldn't be guarantee the outcome and may cause compatibility matter. Please refer to the screenshot for compatible devices for our DJI Fly app. Thank you for understanding.

2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 07:36
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Fly app is design to be used with our Mavic Mini and compatible devices. I'm afraid that installing the app in a different devices wouldn't be guarantee the outcome and may cause compatibility matter. Please refer to the screenshot for compatible devices for our DJI Fly app. Thank you for understanding.

[view_image]

Yes I want to use the APP for the MAVIC MINI.
My question is regarding Widows tablets, with much better processing power than android phones.
Why iPad yes,Window tablet no?
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 07:36

[view_image]

Seems like an automatic answer to me, like something filters the word "windows" and is like bam, an answer that makes no sense.

if a Win10 tablet/PC is capable of runing the software, power wise, why not allow it?
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_tyyp01veL5QZ
New

United States

To answer the questions as to whiy iPad vs a Windows Tablet that runs Windows 10, the matter is more realted to the fact that a Windows 10 tablet is not  actually a "mobile" device.  In the case of the iPhone and iPad both are the same operating system and they share the same fodation. It should be noted taht the fly app does not work of Mac PC's and they can be considered the comparios with regard to Windows 10 tablets. Here Mac OS PCs are just that PC's just like Windows 10 tables are also still considered PC's.
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules