Mavic Mini Shipping delay anyone?
20487 200 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heggc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1814 ft
United States

Mine was stuck in TW missing plane after it showed "cleared". Now it finally hit AK and after pre-ordering a minute after I got my email it came out, now I'm the last to get it! The f#®*s. Might as well cancel and get a next day Bebop.
2019-11-15
Use props
kuneunofficial
lvl.1
United States

fans714733d1 Posted at 11-15 18:42
Confirmed mine shows departed Alaska also finally. Jeez. Wonder how long it’ll take to arrive now

Monday!!!!
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Good News!
The Alaska batch released!
My mini now in Virginia and should get it Monday the 18th

Saturday , 11/16/2019 6:48 am ROANOKE, VA At destination sort facility
4:29 am MEMPHIS, TN Departed FedEx location
Friday , 11/15/2019 11:56 pm MEMPHIS, TN Arrived at FedEx location
3:02 pm ANCHORAGE, AK Departed FedEx location
Thursday , 11/14/2019 5:58 pm ANCHORAGE, AK International shipment release - Import
2019-11-16
Use props
hawkins2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1788104 ft
  • >>>
Germany

FedEx seems to be more communicative than DHL....since Nov 13 no update....departed from Shenzhen
2019-11-16
Use props
slammedsonoma420
lvl.2
United States

Scheduled delivery:Monday 11/18/2019 by 10:30 am

from alaska almost here its in miami already
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

hawkins2000 Posted at 11-16 05:21
FedEx seems to be more communicative than DHL....since Nov 13 no update....departed from Shenzhen

FedEx gives a lot of info without logging in but perhaps DHL needs a log-in to an account before they will let you see the particulars. If your Mini was in the Alaska batch then you might be in luck to get it soon.
2019-11-16
Use props
hawkins2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1788104 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Me RC Posted at 11-16 05:38
FedEx gives a lot of info without logging in but perhaps DHL needs a log-in to an account before they will let you see the particulars. If your Mini was in the Alaska batch then you might be in luck to get it soon.

...hopefully it is not in the ALASKA batch with destination to Germany
Should be cleared in Amsterdam. But the question is WHEN?
2019-11-16
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine took the Alaska route and has arrived in Georgia, with expected delivery Monday 10:30. Enjoy your flying.
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_92gC9bxAX1Wu
New
Flight distance : 24193 ft
Netherlands

Same here. Stuck in customs  since november 13th.  I think it  is in  The Netherlands allready but DHL information is not very  clear.
2019-11-17
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Hey guys,

I need your opinion. I purchased a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo on Nov 10 directly from DJI's website. I'm in Toronto, but I have a booked flight for Dec 18, and I'm not returning until the end of Jan/2020.

The DJI support has informed that:
- The parcel will be shipped no longer than Dec 13 (up to 25 business days to post it)
- Extra 3-5 business days for shipping, not considering customer clearance and Christmas season delays

Hence, the worst-case scenario is that it will be there by Dec 20.

I really wish to get my drone on time for taking nice footages on my vacation; however, not getting it before Nov 18 won't make any sense to me since its package will be left abandoned for that long. In addition, after I return to Canada the winter will be freezing to death, making it unusable until April/2020.

The question is: What would you do, cancel and postpone it to Apr/2020 or just keep on taking the risk of not getting it before Nov 18?
2019-11-17
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Correction on the month date since this Forum doesn't allow me to edit my reply: *** ...not getting it before Dec 18 won't make any sense to me... ***
2019-11-17
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

mine still says stuck in Alaska.........
2019-11-17
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

In North America you can take them off the shelf at BestBuy.
2019-11-17
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Not really, plus they are charging almost $100 more than the Oficial DJI website, and are out of stock. I asked why, they say this is the oficial “canadian price”.

Best Buy here in Toronto doesn’t even dream about having the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo. The only two stores that eventually might have once a month are 2 hours alway from me.
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been pondering cancelling my order with DJI in order to get mine sooner. Feels like it's been a life time already. In your case, with the amount of time you'll be gone, that would make me give it some serious thought on cancelling and getting it somewhere else.
2019-11-18
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 11-18 06:11
I've been pondering cancelling my order with DJI in order to get mine sooner. Feels like it's been a life time already. In your case, with the amount of time you'll be gone, that would make me give it some serious thought on cancelling and getting it somewhere else.

Has your order status changed at all?  Still processing?  I would explore other options if you could.  Many people on FB have found them at the Apple store and at Micro Centers.  I'm getting mine sometime today from DJI and I had the option to get it at my local BB but I couldn't cancel my DJI order because it was already in transit.  You might want to check around before your order ships.  
2019-11-18
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

FEDEX Delivered My Mini Flymore AK->VA
2019-11-18
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Me RC Posted at 11-18 06:20
[view_image]

Congrats!  I'm stuck at work so hopefully when I get home, it'll be already there.  
2019-11-18
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-18 06:21
Congrats!  I'm stuck at work so hopefully when I get home, it'll be already there.

I had to sign for the FEDEX delivery so I am glad I was home.
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-18 06:11
I've been pondering cancelling my order with DJI in order to get mine sooner. Feels like it's been a life time already. In your case, with the amount of time you'll be gone, that would make me give it some serious thought on cancelling and getting it somewhere else.

I was about to cancel one of my orders, but just realized it has change from "processing" to "preparing" next step would be "shipped" so i´m hoping mine will get here tomorrow or the day after. Lets see...
2019-11-18
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

My version of the DJI teaser
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Me RC Posted at 11-18 07:05
[view_image]

lolol you don't need much more ...
2019-11-18
Use props
Flurginator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 904367 ft
  • >>>
United States

eM-Burr Posted at 11-15 14:26
Read the DJI select info page. You’ll see a [3] beside the prioritized shipping it reads...
“ [3] Currently, prioritized shipping is only available for select products as the stock level for new products and accessories is not always guaranteed.”

Well, they should indicate which products, as expedited shipping works on nothing, except for maybe a Phantom 3.
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

I haven't even gotten that yet ROFL!!
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-18 06:53
I was about to cancel one of my orders, but just realized it has change from "processing" to "preparing" next step would be "shipped" so i´m hoping mine will get here tomorrow or the day after. Lets see...

I hope you get yours and its all that you hope that it is!! A lot of us has been very patiently waiting thats for sure!!
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-18 06:20
[view_image]

Thats awesome!! I hope to see some pics and vids that you've taken with your new MM!!
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-18 06:17
Has your order status changed at all?  Still processing?  I would explore other options if you could.  Many people on FB have found them at the Apple store and at Micro Centers.  I'm getting mine sometime today from DJI and I had the option to get it at my local BB but I couldn't cancel my DJI order because it was already in transit.  You might want to check around before your order ships.

Nope, still listed as processing. I've talked to customer service a few times. They say estimated ship date is 12/06. Not much I can do about finding a different dealer at this point though. I just gotta be patient!! Sometimes I feel like I have the patience level of a gnats butt though, LOL!!
2019-11-18
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

JodyB Posted at 11-18 08:04
Nope, still listed as processing. I've talked to customer service a few times. They say estimated ship date is 12/06. Not much I can do about finding a different dealer at this point though. I just gotta be patient!! Sometimes I feel like I have the patience level of a gnats butt though, LOL!!

I hear you.  Even if it ships by Dec 6 you will be getting it by December 18 because of the customs thing.  I told my brother in law that I just checked Apple can ship this week and it all depends where you live.  I'm not trying to lead you somewhere else, but I know the pain of waiting.  You ordered after me, so yours should've been in transit already.  Just a thought.  
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

Same box here. Arrived this morning. Was expecting more labels with the trip it took, China, HK, Alaska, HK, Memphis, Atlanta.
Happy to have it in hand. Congrats on your new arrival. Hope others get their's soon.
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-18 08:01
I hope you get yours and its all that you hope that it is!! A lot of us has been very patiently waiting thats for sure!!

Thansk JodyB,
It has changed now to "shipped" so, happy times...
I still gonna spend the day familiarizing myself with all the procedures, will get my DJI CARE as soon as it arrives and I will also buy identification plates, these are mandatory in Spain regardless of the weight or use...

I'm not gonna rush and crash, even if it feels tempting, lol
For everything I've seen is perfect for me, what I'm no sure is amount of bugs, weak WIFI signal, fly aways, device compatibility, those are variables that don't give me any confidence, we will see...
Hope you get your unit moving asap!
2019-11-18
Use props
fansc7941653
lvl.1

United States

slammedsonoma420 Posted at 11-15 05:30
mindy this is not normal. i order hundreds of packages from overseas. your company didnt provide the correct paperwork.

I'm still waiting on my combo to ship.
I would disagree with you regarding it not being normal for shipments to be held up in customs.  We have equipment built all over the world.  Same type of equipment will get these types of issues. I've got shipments that have been held up in a yard for months.  
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-18 09:20
Thansk JodyB,
It has changed now to "shipped" so, happy times...
I still gonna spend the day familiarizing myself with all the procedures, will get my DJI CARE as soon as it arrives and I will also buy identification plates, these are mandatory in Spain regardless of the weight or use...

I'm sure you'll do great! I've seen the reports about fly aways as well. So prepping is a very good idea. I've been contemplating where I want to perform my first flight. I want to take it to the lake, but with all the fly away reports, I may go to the park instead!!
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-18 09:31
I'm sure you'll do great! I've seen the reports about fly aways as well. So prepping is a very good idea. I've been contemplating where I want to perform my first flight. I want to take it to the lake, but with all the fly away reports, I may go to the park instead!!

lol, yeah I want to be away from water for a while...
Regarding location, me too, I´ve been lately taking alternative routes in my car, just to find the best spot, I found a couple of open areas, no cables, no people, no buildings, no water... and some grass in case I have to do an emergency landing or I loose control... we´ll see.
I will try to record a video and show my experience... but once I´m a bit confident, I dont want to be distracted with other things, the drone itself is enough!
2019-11-18
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

mine still shows stuck at customs in Alaska, spoke to FEDEX and they said there was nothing I needed to do, and if it was released before 8 pm today it would still arrive by Wed.
2019-11-18
Use props
hyde
New

United States

Mine has been stuck in Anchorage since Saturday, no updated info since then. Hopefully it is the same issue as others where it just got stuck on that status?
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-18 09:42
lol, yeah I want to be away from water for a while...
Regarding location, me too, I´ve been lately taking alternative routes in my car, just to find the best spot, I found a couple of open areas, no cables, no people, no buildings, no water... and some grass in case I have to do an emergency landing or I loose control... we´ll see.
I will try to record a video and show my experience... but once I´m a bit confident, I dont want to be distracted with other things, the drone itself is enough!

You will be just fine. Taking it slow at first is good. Check videos and this forum for helpful guidance.
Mine arrived this morning. I have been charging batteries, checking phone compatibility (Samsung Note 8), short flights around inside the house and now everything is charged. I am heading out to a field to air it out. Enjoy your safe flying.
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hyde Posted at 11-18 11:28
Mine has been stuck in Anchorage since Saturday, no updated info since then. Hopefully it is the same issue as others where it just got stuck on that status?

Mine was released in Anchorage on Friday and arrived today. It will be a good reward for your patience.
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

djicheaha Posted at 11-18 11:36
You will be just fine. Taking it slow at first is good. Check videos and this forum for helpful guidance.
Mine arrived this morning. I have been charging batteries, checking phone compatibility (Samsung Note 8), short flights around inside the house and now everything is charged. I am heading out to a field to air it out. Enjoy your safe flying.

Nice to read you had yours already and can starting flying!
I like to be overly cautious in general lol, the thing is for me even if this is an affordable drone, it´s a lot of effort for me.

I did read a lot in this forum, it´s been very very helpfull indeed, and I´ve been watching videos non stop every time I could, my girlfriend is tired of it lol, she looks like is looking forward more than me to recieve the drone so I can shut up and go to fly it lol
2019-11-18
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Hey guys,

Looking for other places to buy is an alternative, even though they charge at least extra $100 in store.

It seems that the best way to go from now is to wait and set a deadline for my purchase status change from “Awaiting Shipment” to “Shipped”. If exceeds it, I will cancel my purchase and try to find around here. If not, I will keep on taking the risk. Dec 10 sounds good for the shipping deadline to Toronto, isn’t it?

Thanks guys!
2019-11-18
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine was from the Alaska batch and it arrived today. My wife signed for it but it was too late to fly when I got home. Hoping for good weather tomorrow.
2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules