20477 200 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-28 07:06
Yeah, I flew it for about 5 minutes. That was nice, but it isn’t my mavic!!

I guess is a nice first encounter, that now makes you want it even more lol
Hopefully pretty soon!
2019-11-28
Use props
fanscae4539f
New

United States

I ordered mine 11/22/19 and it hasn't even been shipped yet. It still says order processing. I hope it doesn't take too long to get delivered
2019-11-28
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanscae4539f Posted at 11-28 12:17
I ordered mine 11/22/19 and it hasn't even been shipped yet. It still says order processing. I hope it doesn't take too long to get delivered

I’d say you have a while to wait. I ordered mine on 11/01 and it shipped yesterday 11/27. That’s if you ordered FMC. Regular MM may ship sooner.
2019-11-28
Use props
djiuser_SWUF1hSis2R1
New

United States

MEMPHIS, TN
Clearance delay - Import

I'm inMichigan and still waiting for my mini...
2019-11-29
Use props
fanscae4539f
New

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-28 18:57
I’d say you have a while to wait. I ordered mine on 11/01 and it shipped yesterday 11/27. That’s if you ordered FMC. Regular MM may ship sooner.

Well, that's not good. I don't understand why they say it will ship between 3 to 5 bussiness days afterpayment. They should specify how long it's going to take before we buy it. What if i need it for certain day, i'm screwed if i don't get it before december 20th, i will be going on a trip and i really wanted to shoot some videos there.
2019-11-29
Use props
fanscae4539f
New

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-28 18:57

Well, that's not good. I don't understand why they say it will ship between 3 to 5 bussiness days after payment if they are not going to shipp it in that time period. They should specify how long it's going to take before we buy it. What if i need it for certain day, i'm screwed if i don't get it before december 20th, i will be going on a trip and i really wanted to shoot some videos there.
2019-11-29
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fanscae4539f Posted at 11-29 08:27
Well, that's not good. I don't understand why they say it will ship between 3 to 5 bussiness days after payment if they are not going to shipp it in that time period. They should specify how long it's going to take before we buy it. What if i need it for certain day, i'm screwed if i don't get it before december 20th, i will be going on a trip and i really wanted to shoot some videos there.

Things may have changed when I place my order though. For the FMC it was 20-25 days and 10-15 days for the regular. I have received mine today. There was no customs delay either.
2019-11-29
Use props
ToneStar
lvl.1
United States

I got mine today via an authorized dealer located here in the states. Originally, I purchased it from DJI on 11/19/19 but the status never changed from "processing order." Took about 4 days from the time I placed the order with the dealer to actual receipt of the Mini.

I will post pictures later tonight. Now I have to go to work before I get to use it D:
2019-11-29
Use props
StefanMalloch
lvl.2
Canada

I waited 2 weeks, cancelled it and bought elsewhere.
2019-11-29
Use props
fans1dbbd56a
lvl.1
United States

This image is now permanently etched into my brain. 23 days and still counting. Winter’s coming, I’m growing older, my kids are graduating. Sigh
58E62286-24CB-42C8-9A7E-F6507C25B247.png
2019-11-29
Use props
tcg550
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

Ordered mine on 11/05, finally got an email on Friday that my Fly More Combo had shipped and would be delivered on 12/04 .

It's now in Anchorage AK with the delivery date removed.
Reason for delay: Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions.

Oh well, at least it's in North America.
2019-12-1
Use props
fansca2d6e31
New

United States

djiuser_UTcAkyN22lS3 Posted at 11-14 15:38
Same here - mine is stuck in Memphis as well since Wednesday morning.....
Mine is the same.  Stuck in Memphis since Friday with a status of “clearance delay”.  Stuck in that status since and no expected delivery.
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_vfG9fhtbXLIL
New

United States

fansca2d6e31 Posted at 12-2 18:25
Mine is the same.  Stuck in Memphis since Friday with a status of “clearance delay”.  Stuck in that status since and no expected delivery.

Mine has been in Memphis since Friday too, they might be in the same big shipment.
2019-12-3
Use props
mattdswartz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21604 ft
United States

I bought mine 11-9-19 and it still says it is processing. Not sure how long you all have had to wait. Getting anxious over here.
2019-12-3
Use props
fans1dbbd56a
lvl.1
United States

mattdswartz Posted at 12-3 02:29
I bought mine 11-9-19 and it still says it is processing. Not sure how long you all have had to wait. Getting anxious over here.

This might help some who are still in "Processing Order" status - I ordered the Fly More Combo on 11/6/19 and I just received it today, Dec. 3. I was notified that it would be here on Wed. Dec. 4, but it arrived a day earlier than scheduled. So, I guess you can plan on up to 4 weeks from order date to delivery.
2019-12-3
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Just a quick tip for someone who barely ordered theirs or is about to, go to the DJI authorized online dealers page, and see if any of them have it in stock.  The delivery might be faster if it's in stock.  I have nothing against DJI, but the wait time is very frustrating, even for accessories.  
2019-12-3
Use props
Jkaytsui
lvl.1

United States

Same thing for me. Mine been stuck in Anchorage AK since Saturday. This is definitely one of the worst shopping experience I've had for any online purchase ever. Purchased the drone on 11/4 and it still hasn't got here.
2019-12-3
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jkaytsui Posted at 12-3 08:34
Same thing for me. Mine been stuck in Anchorage AK since Saturday. This is definitely one of the worst shopping experience I've had for any online purchase ever. Purchased the drone on 11/4 and it still hasn't got here.

The customs delay in Anchorage is nothing to do with DJI.  They really have no control over that part.  The rest of the delay, feel free to point fingers at DJI, but that particular part is all on the US Govt.
2019-12-3
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 12-3 08:33
Just a quick tip for someone who barely ordered theirs or is about to, go to the DJI authorized online dealers page, and see if any of them have it in stock.  The delivery might be faster if it's in stock.  I have nothing against DJI, but the wait time is very frustrating, even for accessories.

DJI and their accessories are always frustratingly awful!  However, the delays on purchasing the drone from the DJI online store is a first for me with the Mini!  Before this release, it was always quickest at the beginning of a new product launch to purchase directly from DJI.  Unfortunately, for the Mini's release, they decided to prioritize resellers this time.
2019-12-3
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 12-3 09:06
DJI and their accessories are always frustratingly awful!  However, the delays on purchasing the drone from the DJI online store is a first for me with the Mini!  Before this release, it was always quickest at the beginning of a new product launch to purchase directly from DJI.  Unfortunately, for the Mini's release, they decided to prioritize resellers this time.

Amen to that brother!! I ordered mine from DJI web store on 11/01/2019. I received it on 11/29/2019. A total of 28 days including weekends and holidays. I don't guess that's too terrible but it sure did seem like it was forever!!! Mine didn't even get stuck in customs like I had read so much about. Everyone here that's familiar with my wait says I was the most patient person they've ever seen, well, they don't have to live with me, LOL!!!!
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_vfG9fhtbXLIL
New

United States

I ordered my Fly more package on Nov 1, it was scheduled to be delivered today, but has been stuck in Memphis since Friday.
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_O47mLnRD4k2f
New

United States

I ordered mine on the 11/19/2019 and just received an email saying its been shipped. The estimated delivery date is 12/11/2019. Hopefully there won't be any customs delay.
2019-12-5
Use props
skywriter
New
Canada

Luis Guilherme Mello Posted at 11-17 16:15
Hey guys,

I need your opinion. I purchased a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo on Nov 10 directly from DJI's website. I'm in Toronto, but I have a booked flight for Dec 18, and I'm not returning until the end of Jan/2020.

I'm also in Toronto and I also ordered directly from the DJI Store. I ordered on Nov 4 and my drone arrived on Dec 2. It was delivered via DHL Worldwide shipping.  I received an email saying it had shipped on Thursday, Nov 28 and it had arrived by Monday, Dec 2. (I was not home when the delivery attempt was made, so I had to pick it up from the nearest DHL pick up point the next evening).

The dates you've cited here (25 days+3-5 days) are just the standard dates on given when you first place the order on the DJI website. I seems ti be ahead of schedule.

One word of warning: If you're buying the Mavic Mini - in whole or in part - because it allows you to fly in areas where you can't legally fly with drones that weigh 250g or more, you should know that the feature on all DJI drones that allows you to "unlock" geo-fenced areas within the DJI app DOES NOT WORK. I know this is why a lot of people in Toronto are buying the Mini (because the city is pretty much entirely covered by the 5.9 kilometre restriction from Transport Canada due to having 3 airports). DJI has said this issue will be fixed in a firmware update coming late December, but - for now - you're out of luck. Of course, the <250g weight does still remove the registration require in Canada and many countries, if that's what you're looking for.

forum (dot) dji (dot) com/thread-201819-1-1.html
2019-12-8
Use props
Bhargav Burly
New

India

Joemar7 Posted at 11-14 09:17
Mine is stuck in Alaska.  DJI said they are working on it but couldn't tell me how long it will take.  I'm hoping just a day.

So how many days it took for the delivery
2019-12-10
Use props
SgtHoffman
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on 11-14 and got mine yesterday 12-9... although I'm not allowed to play with it till Christmas  
2019-12-10
Use props
djiuser_TlX3XU1pTmfB
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Hello My was ordered on 18.11 but it is still processing. I hope to send it soon before xmas holidays!
2019-12-10
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Hey guys! Finally I’ve got my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo last Wednesday! It was precisely 21 running days from purchase till I get it (purchased on Nov 10 from DJI Official Website)! I’m in Toronto - Canada.

Here is my first footage that I took this Friday, no filters or corrections applied! The drone so far is amazing:

https://youtu.be/6dxBZfiEmso

I’m very amateur on that but I will do my best to improve cutscenes for the next ones. Also don’t blame me about the dark scenes, the flight time was sunset (not the best one for footage). I hope you enjoy anyway
ABC1428F-E274-4522-B945-E7F393E57B9B.jpeg
BB155BEA-9C20-4665-90D1-0CD9307F5D7B.jpeg
2019-12-15
Use props
Chad Ayers
New

United States

DJI lied to me and told me everything was fine.  I called FedEx and they have an email address I have to write and fill out a form.
2019-12-16
Use props
fans2837325d
New

United States

Chad Ayers Posted at 12-16 17:12
DJI lied to me and told me everything was fine.  I called FedEx and they have an email address I have to write and fill out a form.

What did they lie about? My tracking is saying my fly more combo is clearance delayed in Memphis since Saturday
2019-12-16
Use props
djiuser_5z7gOmUP56Yo
New

United States

DJI Support, it appears we have another pallet stuck in Customs in Memphis. Can you please provide an update from your logistics team as to when the pallet that includes my order (Order #0014488040059) will be released?  It has been stuck in customs since Saturday (12/28) with no updates from FedEx.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_cOzmsWwHVD5V
New

United States

Mine has been awaiting shipment for two weeks now!
2020-2-4
Use props
fans34faa535
New

United Kingdom

I just cancelled my order, as over 2 weeks after ordering it was still processing. I’m going to the mountains 1st of March and wanted it for then. Could only get a reply off twitter but they couldn’t give me any time scale! Very por service. First and last time dealing with dji
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z
lvl.2

Spain

I made the purchase on January 2 ... it has not yet been sent but on the website they continue to indicate 15 to 20 working days
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z
lvl.2

Spain

January 2 more than 40 days waiting
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z Posted at 2-15 08:01
January 2 more than 40 days waiting

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the delivery time of your order may be delayed.
We will verify with the related team of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon, please wait a moment. Thanks.
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z
lvl.2

Spain

Thank you for your kindness DJI Mindy.
I keep waiting, thanks
2020-2-17
Use props
djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z
lvl.2

Spain

A shame .... as they do not give me any kind of information I will have to manage my refund with .... P,a,y,P,a,l
I hope to get my money and that you have more luck.
Cheers
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z Posted at 2-18 03:43
A shame .... as they do not give me any kind of information I will have to manage my refund with .... P,a,y,P,a,l
I hope to get my money and that you have more luck.
Cheers

Hi there, thanks for your patience, it seems you have applied .... dispute on 14th, Feb, we are unable to arrange the shipment in this circumstance, if you still would like the shipment, please cancel the dispute first. Thanks.
2020-2-19
Use props
djiuser_vkTXK0bHfd6z
lvl.2

Spain

Hello and thanks for answering, but I think I do not understand. I have sent you four messages through .P,ay,P,a,l. asking for a delivery date or in the case of not being able to send, a refund. You have not answered any of these messages. Are you asking me to remove the messages to send the Mavic Mini? If I withdraw the messages, when will you send my order? thanks
2020-2-19
Use props
djiuser_ZmIpDOw0Rt2N
New

United States

DJI has truly let me down as well mine is stuck in Memphis and has  been for a few days now and this Is definitely DJI’s problem for not having all the right documents available for the items to clear customs truly will thank twice before I buy any thing from them again. Hope the wait is actually worth it for the mavic mini
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules