Mavic Mini Shipping delay anyone?
20447 200 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

It seems II may recieve my MINI Fly more Combo today... cannot wait!
2019-11-19
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Joemar7 Posted at 11-14 09:17
Mine is stuck in Alaska.  DJI said they are working on it but couldn't tell me how long it will take.  I'm hoping just a day.

Dear Americans, you are extremely happy, and especially the Russians with your indignation about the work of the post office! You do not know that there is a Russian post, in which the theft of parcels is a common phenomenon, and the delivery can be such... The parcel arrives for the recipient in Moscow to Novosibirsk, from there it moves to Moscow, it is 2800 kilometers, to the sorting center, from there it moves to Kazan, it is 800 kilometers, there it passes customs, then returns again to Moscow, where it goes around the city for 7 days.
And we like to send parcels from China through Kazakhstan...
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_G9km0LVbSWEQ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

Ordered mine on 11/05 from DJI store. It's still processing. At least you guys have orders in the system and on the way.
2019-11-19
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Alevpi Posted at 11-19 02:57
Dear Americans, you are extremely happy, and especially the Russians with your indignation about the work of the post office! You do not know that there is a Russian post, in which the theft of parcels is a common phenomenon, and the delivery can be such... The parcel arrives for the recipient in Moscow to Novosibirsk, from there it moves to Moscow, it is 2800 kilometers, to the sorting center, from there it moves to Kazan, it is 800 kilometers, there it passes customs, then returns again to Moscow, where it goes around the city for 7 days.

Terrible, sounds like Soviet era legacy.
2019-11-19
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Move...........
2019-11-19
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 02:36
It seems II may recieve my MINI Fly more Combo today... cannot wait!
[view_image]

Ho Juli! Sorry for asking, but when exactly did you purchase your Mavic Mini Fly More combo on DJI official website?

Did it take the full 30 “business days” to get it, as they mentioned?
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Luis Guilherme Mello Posted at 11-19 04:40
Ho Juli! Sorry for asking, but when exactly did you purchase your Mavic Mini Fly More combo on DJI official website?

Did it take the full 30 “business days” to get it, as they mentioned?

I didn´t buy in the official store since DJI staff couldn´t assure any dates, most official retailers the same, a lot of missleading information, finally I found stock in a very good and trusted shop, and went that route, they were the only ones giving real information and estimation on delivery.
2019-11-19
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Got the Fly More Combo from Alaska 11/18/19
Here is a video I made on What's in the box.
<url>
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Me RC Posted at 11-19 06:22
Got the Fly More Combo from Alaska 11/18/19
Here is a video I made on What's in the box.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhJDjDWbj8

Cool! I was wondering about making an unboxing, but I saw some already... good you did a real 100% unboxing!
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

It´s TRUE!!!
The new member of my bird family has finally arrived woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!
Happy Dance

2019-11-19
Use props
fans40864844
New

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-14 14:32
Wow, it isn’t unusual for an over seas shipment to get stuck in customs.
I’ve had it to happen a couple of times but it was with single shipments. Not such as what Everyone here is experiencing with this many shipments at once, and some of them making it through even. Puzzling indeed!! Mine has yet to ship, but it would not surprise me if mine got delayed too.

Hi JodyB, I ordered and paid  mine 11/4 . I was wondering when you ordered yours. Mine hasn't begun to be shipped yet. When I ordered it , dji noted a 10-15 day to ship. I went to checkout again , now they say 20-25 days on a new order.
2019-11-20
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

RotorLogic Posted at 11-20 16:25
Hope everyone gets their Mini soon, they are so much fun (not today for us though it is raining); ours are ready to go  

https://www.rotorlogic.com/mavic-mini-1/

That would be great if I could!! Mine is still processing since 11/01. Estimated ship date, 12/06. They keep telling me it might ship quicker than that but I'm not holding my breath, LOL
2019-11-20
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans40864844 Posted at 11-20 15:53
Hi JodyB, I ordered and paid  mine 11/4 . I was wondering when you ordered yours. Mine hasn't begun to be shipped yet. When I ordered it , dji noted a 10-15 day to ship. I went to checkout again , now they say 20-25 days on a new order.

10-15 days is on just the regular.
The 20-25 days is on the combo. Ordered on 11/01. I have asked for status updates via chat and they say estimated ship date is 12/06, which if that holds true is one day short of the 25 days. I’ve gone through phases too. First was excitement over my first DJI drone, then after a couple of weeks, impatience. Now I’m seeing pictures and videos that others have done and I’m back to being excited again!! I think it’ll be worth the extra wait, but if I had it to do over again, I’d of just waited and picked it up from a local place to be honest.
2019-11-20
Use props
MatthewW28
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11460925 ft
United States

Check here if there is a store near you that is still in stock.  I got mine from the NJ one and some are out of stock because everyone else that wanted to get it online figured out everyone is sold out.  I've seen them restock with 10+ but sell it out within 2 days, if that.  This is the only place where I still see them in stock. https://www.microcenter.com/product/615033/dji-mavic-mini-fly-more-combo Obviously if you already ordered one and it shipped, you have to wait.
2019-11-20
Use props
fansb7863dff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102 ft
United States

Trump's tariffs' on "J"ina
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_2bEdmYvZVWKX
New

United States

djiuser_G9km0LVbSWEQ Posted at 11-19 04:11
Ordered mine on 11/05 from DJI store. It's still processing. At least you guys have orders in the system and on the way.

I have the same issue as you, the status still on processing...lol... I order on 11/1 from DJI online store
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_Ai8Enp0m6CTQ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1018176 ft
United States

Ordered mine on 10/30 and my fly more combo still says waiting for shipping
2019-11-22
Use props
djiuser_X8X3fsVHL7ot
New

United States

djiuser_PzfIJaanE0Pv Posted at 11-14 10:44
Mine is stuck in Memphis, TN waiting for custom clearance... smh...

Same thing here, has been stuck for a couple of days now, do you know how long does it take?
2019-11-22
Use props
SafariMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I’m regularly sending packets to Russia at the Volga, transiting via Moscow from Switzerland. It never takes more than 10 days. Regular post, not express. So...
2019-11-22
Use props
fans39fcd11d
New
Flight distance : 37507 ft
United States

In West Virginia. Ordered 10/31/19 9:35am and today Fly More combo still says “processing”! Here’s DJI’s response this Tuesday to me via Twitter.
“ Hi, sorry for the late response. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.”
I could be wrong, but when I preordered I do not recall seeing anywhere that indicated it would take a month. I honestly thought preorders would be drivers 11/11/19.
2019-11-22
Use props
fans34c85ec2
New
United States

Mine is still in processing and I ordered on 11.3. No shipping update no ability to query.
Order No.:0019812724590

Disappointing.
2019-11-22
Use props
fans34c85ec2
New
United States

Mine is still in processing and I ordered on 11.3. No shipping update no ability to query.
Order No.:0019812724590

Disappointing.
2019-11-22
Use props
Ste Fitchett
New

United Kingdom

fans39fcd11d Posted at 11-22 16:58
In West Virginia. Ordered 10/31/19 9:35am and today Fly More combo still says “processing”! Here’s DJI’s response this Tuesday to me via Twitter.
“ Hi, sorry for the late response. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.”
I could be wrong, but when I preordered I do not recall seeing anywhere that indicated it would take a month. I honestly thought preorders would be drivers 11/11/19.

When i ordered my fly more combo it did state that deliveries were 20-25 days from confirmed payment so assume this is th same world wide.
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_M73V4WX48Dk8
New

United States

I really was excited, I have been watching videos for mini and it looks great, but after ordering it and waiting just to find out i may not get it till the new year has me considering canceling my order.
2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

djiuser_M73V4WX48Dk8 Posted at 11-26 05:19
I really was excited, I have been watching videos for mini and it looks great, but after ordering it and waiting just to find out i may not get it till the new year has me considering canceling my order.

Try to find a local reseller, I have the feeling there are going to be huuuge amount of unhappy Christmas presents... I mean "we" the more geek ones, have been extensively in this forum, and alert of the huge demand... Now imagine your mum or wife buys you a mavic mini in amazon or similar, expecting a delivery within 20-25 days, when we all know that may be even January?

Even Amazon says, delivery between 3-5 weeks, but only when you place the order you find out it says, between 2 December and 30th of January!
My mum or GF are not the type who would come around here.
2019-11-26
Use props
MAVICPRONG
New

United Kingdom

I'm in the UK

I ordered mine from the DJI webstore on the 1st of November

It's the 26th of November now and my order status is still showing Processing

I will say I'm quite disappointed knowing I could of purchased one locally and would of had it up in the air by now
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_rRyYm0zHpbqr
lvl.1

United States

MAVICPRONG Posted at 11-26 10:33
I'm in the UK

I ordered mine from the DJI webstore on the 1st of November

Yeah man I was in the same boat as you ordered on November 1st. I finally said screw DJI and went to a local Apple store and got one today. Couldn't handle waiting anymore....
2019-11-26
Use props
fans9aea00b2
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_rRyYm0zHpbqr Posted at 11-26 11:19
Yeah man I was in the same boat as you ordered on November 1st. I finally said screw DJI and went to a local Apple store and got one today. Couldn't handle waiting anymore....
Hi I’m in UK also. Which Apple store did you get it from? And did you get the combo?  Thank you. As mine is still On process since 18th Nov.
2019-11-26
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well this morning when I got up, I got good news. DJI store app reports that my FMC is almost ready to ship. I feel like a kid on Christmas Day I’m so excited!! After all this wait!!! YAY!! Hard to believe I’m as old as I am!!!
2019-11-26
Use props
lifeisfun
lvl.4
Canada

Just received DHL tracking number, ordered Oct31
2019-11-27
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

JodyB Posted at 11-26 14:49
Well this morning when I got up, I got good news. DJI store app reports that my FMC is almost ready to ship. I feel like a kid on Christmas Day I’m so excited!! After all this wait!!! YAY!! Hard to believe I’m as old as I am!!!

Did it change the status for something else already? Did you get the tracking number? Please let us know when that happen! Regards
2019-11-27
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Luis Mello Posted at 11-27 03:31
Did it change the status for something else already? Did you get the tracking number? Please let us know when that happen!  Regards

Hi Luis, yes, I got my tracking number this morning. Fedex has the delivery scheduled for Monday so far. I ordered the charge base (the glass dome thing) and it's supposed to be here on Monday as well. Fingers crossed!!!
2019-11-27
Use props
ToneStar
lvl.1
United States

I cancelled my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo with DJI direct due to multiple delays. I ordered on 11/19/19, paid same day, and my status never changed from "processing order."

After reading multiple posts on this forum, I don't think I would have received my Mavic until late December 2019 possibly early January 2020. So I went to a authorized dealer and purchased directly from them. I got my UPS shipping notification yesterday that I will receive my Mavic Mini Combo by end of day on 11/29/19.

The DJI folks were responsive and cancelled my order within 24 hours. No hassles and I will get a full refund 1-3 business days. I will keep everyone posted when I get my Mini

2019-11-27
Use props
woodyr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ToneStar Posted at 11-27 05:18
I cancelled my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo with DJI direct due to multiple delays. I ordered on 11/19/19, paid same day, and my status never changed from "processing order."

After reading multiple posts on this forum, I don't think I would have received my Mavic until late December 2019 possibly early January 2020. So I went to a authorized dealer and purchased directly from them. I got my UPS shipping notification yesterday that I will receive my Mavic Mini Combo by end of day on 11/29/19.

I got a phone call from China this morning saying that my address couldn't be entered into the system as it was too long, they advised I cancel immediately. WTF, I ordered on 1st Nov and only now do I get told, needless to say I'd advise anyone thinking of using the DJI store DON'T. The shipping address I gave has been used many times without hitch until now. STAY AWAY from the DJI Store, it's not fit for purpose.
2019-11-27
Use props
NM Steve
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday I decided to buy the Mini Fly More Combo. All the online stores were backordered.  Then I checked the local Albuquerque Apple Store, it was in stock!  Ran down there and got it right away. I had to pay tax, but I figured the $30 was worth avoiding the backorder hassles. Now I'm happeee! They wouldn't tell me how many they had there.
2019-11-27
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-27 04:49
Hi Luis, yes, I got my tracking number this morning. Fedex has the delivery scheduled for Monday so far. I ordered the charge base (the glass dome thing) and it's supposed to be here on Monday as well. Fingers crossed!!!

Sounds like you are finally going to do that happy dance! You are going to like the Mini it's just so easy to use once the firmware is updated. I have had several flights now and the aerial video looks great.
2019-11-27
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-27 19:37
Sounds like you are finally going to do that happy dance! You are going to like the Mini it's just so easy to use once the firmware is updated. I have had several flights now and the aerial video looks great.

Thanks. I already know I’m going to love it. I have a Friend that has one and he has let me take  a test flight!
2019-11-27
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

JodyB Posted at 11-27 20:27
Thanks. I already know I’m going to love it. I have a Friend that has one and he has let me take  a test flight!

Such great news JodyB! I hope you can get yours ASAP! Please let us know when you definitely have it on your hands

About mine, it is still processing, but your case gives me a hope to get it sooner, even though I bought it nine days after you
2019-11-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-27 20:27
Thanks. I already know I’m going to love it. I have a Friend that has one and he has let me take  a test flight!

Oh! That´s nice to hear you had already a first encounter!
2019-11-28
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 11-28 01:52
Oh! That´s nice to hear you had already a first encounter!

Yeah, I flew it for about 5 minutes. That was nice, but it isn’t my mavic!!
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules