Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging Mavic Mini with a Powerbank?
10633 4 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cookster670
lvl.4
Australia

Hi Guys

Given that the mavic mini battery is only 2S (7.4v), do you think you could effectively charge it with a decent powerbank?  I have something like a 10,000mah powerbank which I'm tempted to use (at work now so can't test)

I used to have the portable charging station for the spark which was awesome....looking for a Mini equivalent solution

2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, the DJI Mavic Mini can be charged through power banks. However, To ensure normal charging without damaging the battery, please use the official micro USB charger, two-way charging hub, or the charging base (a Lifestyle accessory) to charge the battery. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Yes it is, very convenient, btw does charging via the drone support quick charge? Cuz the hub support quick charge, not sure a but the drone
2019-11-15
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

I dont have an Charging Hub at time (when will this thing ever be avalible )
But i Charge the Battery in the Aircraft with an Powerbank that supports QC 3.0 and meets the specs described.
It works with fast charging.
Its this thing: https://www.ebay.de/itm/20000mAh ... 60778.c100290.m3507
But this Powerbank has maximal 10Ah not 20...

So i tested it with this: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And this dont loads Fast

Does anyone loads his mii with an Powerbank successfull with Fast Charging ?
2020-1-2
Use props
timz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132119 ft
Malaysia

Thanks for the information. As soon as I got my Mavic Mini FMC, My friend have always advised me to use ONLY DJI charging brick to charge ny batteries  I understand his concern about the amps and voltage consistency during the charge to protect the batteries.

Somehow, on a good day when I have to travel hundreds of kilometres for some beautiful aerial shots, I would like to be able to extend my fly time by charging my batteries with a cigarette lighter USB adapter or a power bank.

Looks like it's fine to do it.
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules