5837 44 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbd03fb49
New
Flight distance : 3245 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-15 05:13
Hi all, we are terribly sorry for the trouble caused, your feedback has been forwarded to our engineers and we have located the issue.
The new APP is estimated to be released next week to optimize this problem. At the moment, please make sure to set the proper RTH Altitude each time when you restart the DJI Fly or the aircraft.
We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Hi mindy.
I have problem with samsung s6 with rc controler the mavic mini controler crate magnetic feild at the cell phone and create bug at internal compass in cell phone....the telemetry is very bad with fly app when cell phone is clipped on remote..
I have video on youtube...mavic mini problem magnetic feild from remote....
2019-11-30
Use props
djiuser_HlJ5gfCCRiqq
New
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Greece

Unable to take off(300064)
What is that?
2020-1-2
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_HlJ5gfCCRiqq Posted at 1-2 08:01
Unable to take off(300064)
What is that?

I've read about this error in relation to the amount of light the VPS is receiving isn't enough. If you've updated your mini, RC and app to version .004 you should be able to tap the red message and tap unlock to be able to fly indoors. Another option is to increase the amount of lighting. If this isn't related to your flying environment, please give us a better description of it to go on. Please see my short video on No GPS unlock as it is the same procedure for VPS not enough light messages. Also make sure you are completely updated to .004 once all that is done, it may ask you to perform a compass calibration as well.

2020-1-2
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

It can be super easy to fix or super hard,
East way: clear up some space, Delete some videos or apps from your phone. If this doesn't work, you will have to do it the hard way
Hard way: back up your data to iCloud and factory reset the iPhone. After that, restore all the data from iCloud backup. Well, probably not all of it, since iCloud cannot backup for all the things.
Alternatively, you can repair the phone with Joyoshare iPhone system recovery without data loss and save all the hassles.
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_31VgwRojzmRa
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi everyone,

I'm running dji mini fly app on a Xiaomi Redmi 8 and everything works fine, apart from one small issue in the editor. I can't share/export the edited video, when "generating video" starts,it jumps back to the editor.
When tried "share" icon again, editor ends to black screen.
If any one knows a possible solution, advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules