1150 5 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sean_nzl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334652 ft
New Zealand

Hi,
Yesterday I powered up my M2P and it would connect to the controller, but the DJI GO 4 app wouldn't recognise the connection.  It would show the M2P in the main screen for a brief moment and then it would change to showing a Phantom 4, try to connect, but fail.

All the software is up to date, and it was working fine last time I flew the drone a week ago.

Has anyone else experienced this?  If so, how (if at all) did you resolve the issue?

regards
Sean
2019-11-14
Use props
sean_nzl
lvl.2
New Zealand

i should add that I have tried updating the firmware on the aircraft using DJI Assistant, and reset the phone and reinstalled the DJI GO4 app, but this hasn't resolved the issue.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro has caused. Since a firmware refresh has been done on the drone. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4, please make sure to back up your DJI Go files and sync you flight records before you do this step. since we won't be able to recover any files if there are not backed up. In addition. Please a try another compatible device to isolate the issue. I have posted a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads ) for the compatible devices. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-14
Use props
sean_nzl
lvl.2
New Zealand

Hi, thanks for replying.  I removed and reinstalled on phone and several other devices but had the same issue
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_3h7uEldxiIcJ
New

Denmark

Same problem here. Just bought Mavic 2 pro, and updated alle software Yesterday. To day it connects as Phantom4 = Camera cant se and.....
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3h7uEldxiIcJ Posted at 10-20 00:50
Same problem here. Just bought Mavic 2 pro, and updated alle software Yesterday. To day it connects as Phantom4 = Camera cant se and.....

Hi, there. Sorry for the trouble you've encountered. Could you tell us the model of phone you're using now? Please provide us with the following information.
1. The firmware version of DJI Go 4
2. The firmware version of Mavic 2 pro
3. A Screenshot of the error recognization
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules