20 hours of flight records still level 0 pilot DJI go 4
1303 18 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 204528 ft
United States

I am having an issue with the dji app photo attached to show what I’m talking about. Any help is greatly appreciate!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0XE3nz51MUFrUjtwWy1Mwp92w
2019-11-14
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

It's based on your forum activity not flying.
You get points for posting or answering posts or posting new threads.
2019-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Click the cloud in the top right corner and upload the logs,  then wait for 30 minutes and re check.
2019-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-14 20:16
Are you referring to in the Go 4 app?  Sync your flight logs to make it update.

He is asking about forum points as I understand this.
It is his first post so this is all normal (26 forum points).
As seen on his pictures all has been Sync.
2019-11-15
Use props
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
United States

I am asking about the dji go 4 app. I have sync flight records but my level bar never goes up? Any help?
2019-11-15
Use props
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-14 20:16
Are you referring to in the Go 4 app?  Sync your flight logs to make it update.

I am asking about the dji go 4 app. I have sync flight records but my level bar never goes up? Any help?
2019-11-15
Use props
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
United States

G_Sig Posted at 11-14 19:20
It's based on your forum activity not flying.
You get points for posting or answering posts or posting new threads.

I am referring to my pilot level in the dji go 4 app
2019-11-15
Use props
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-15 02:02
Click the cloud in the top right corner and upload the logs,  then wait for 30 minutes and re check.

I have done this several times with no success
2019-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Bradly Orrison Posted at 11-15 11:14

Yes it's based on your use in the forum.
You get 2 points for signing in and 1 or 2 points for answer to a thread.
Will post the table when I have it .
2019-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Bradly Orrison Posted at 11-15 11:14

as you can see on this picture you have added a few points to your tally.
Don't remember where Ylv start but you are close.
2019-11-15
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bradly Orrison Posted at 11-15 11:12

I definitely agree something is wrong there but I have no clue as to what it is.  You should have sizable experience points and LV.
2019-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

maihem.rc Posted at 11-15 11:36
I definitely agree something is wrong there but I have no clue as to what it is.  You should have sizable experience points and LV.

Think this has changed but that is how it was.
Read this thread about the points.
And this one from LA Support.
Not sure if it is still the same.
If you look at flight distance and YVL status of members then you see there is no connection.
2019-11-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Iceland

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-15 12:21
Your Forum level here is based on your posting activity.  It has no effect on your Experience Points in the Go 4 app.  Your flight distance shown here on the forum beneath your name is derived from your synced flight distance in Go 4.  (you'll only see this in Desktop view if you are viewing the forum from a mobile device)

The Experience Level in Go 4 is based on your number of flights, flight distance, max distance/altitude, etc..  Your level of 1 is low considering you have 170 flights (assuming that screen shot a few posts back was of your flights?)

It wont change anything for him. These are Synced from the forum.
When he get 100 forum points his status will go to next step in Go 4 App.
2019-11-15
Use props
Bradly Orrison
lvl.1
United States

There seems to be some confusion here. I am not at all referring to my forum levels. I am referring to my pilot level within the flight records of dji go 4. I’m not sure what the problem was, but syncing flight records did not appear to help. However, a few days later, my score has been updated. I’m not sure what resolved the problem perhaps a dji member looked into it and fixed the issue. Below is the before and after screen shots. Thanks for all the help, I wish I had an answer of what fixed it!
8672DF3D-FE59-461D-AEE9-24BE73638EE4.png
2019-11-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Bradly Orrison Posted at 11-16 07:58
There seems to be some confusion here. I am not at all referring to my forum levels. I am referring to my pilot level within the flight records of dji go 4. I’m not sure what the problem was, but syncing flight records did not appear to help. However, a few days later, my score has been updated. I’m not sure what resolved the problem perhaps a dji member looked into it and fixed the issue. Below is the before and after screen shots. Thanks for all the help, I wish I had an answer of what fixed it!

It usually takes a little bit of time between syncing and the LV changing,  but a few days seems a bit long.  Maybe its because you synced a lot of flights at the same time, as opposed to doing it after a days flying.
2019-11-18
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bradly Orrison Posted at 11-16 07:58

Woo hoo!  That looks more like I would have expected.
In my experience, I was not active or participatory in the DJI Forum for years while flying in the DJI Go4 app.  All the while, my Growth of Value and LV was on the rise.  I have not seen or noticed any correlation between the App and the Forum point systems.
2019-11-18
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-15 12:21
Your Forum level here is based on your posting activity.  It has no effect on your Experience Points in the Go 4 app.  Your flight distance shown here on the forum beneath your name is derived from your synced flight distance in Go 4.  (you'll only see this in Desktop view if you are viewing the forum from a mobile device)

The Experience Level in Go 4 is based on your number of flights, flight distance, max distance/altitude, etc..  Your level of 1 is low considering you have 170 flights (assuming that screen shot a few posts back was of your flights?)

Dude!  Is that China in your footprint?  Sweet.
2019-11-18
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-18 08:37
Yes but it's a glitch in the flight records.  Not sure how that wound up in their unless DJI did a test flight with one of my birds?  They were all purchased new & have never been back for service so it is a mystery.  

I am happy that DJI straightened out the duplicate & "Ghost" drones that appeared in my flight records.  At one time I had over 20 drones listed.  Some had multiple entries for a single drone while there were a bunch of "DJI Aircraft" entries.

That is funny, I have one of those Ghost flight records for going 10 feet 1 flight for 0 time.  It used to come up as an Inspire but now its a Phantom4.
2019-11-18
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-18 15:30
You may be able to get rid of a lone ghost by deleting the flight record for the bird & then syncing.

It did not even occur to me to try something so obvious.  Appears to have worked!  Thank you!
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules