Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI makes app to identify drones and find pilots
8003 164 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Again the hysteria, it wasn’t dji lobbying anyone, it was the aviation authorities demanding UUID, and even though dji have come out and said this admitted it in video above, the great American conspiracy theorists accept nothing, and this is why UUID will be put in place, because idiots refuse to believe their own authorities are responsible and are afraid to take them to task, it boarders on the ridiculous.
There was no lobbying, dji have made it clear it was regulators that approached them 2/3 years ago , so just to be clear, it's the AMERICANS in the form of FAA that are driving this , if you want to try stopping this lobby FAA, if you lobby dji you will get as much out of them than if you were to lobby your neighbor .
Don't believe the idiots here who spend their time trying to create hysteria.
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-18 02:54
Again the hysteria, it wasn’t dji lobbying anyone, it was the aviation authorities demanding UUID, and even though dji have come out and said this admitted it in video above, the great American conspiracy theorists accept nothing, and this is why UUID will be put in place, because idiots refuse to believe their own authorities are responsible and are afraid to take them to task, it boarders on the ridiculous.
There was no lobbying, dji have made it clear it was regulators that approached them 2/3 years ago , so just to be clear, it's the AMERICANS in the form of FAA that are driving this , if you want to try stopping this lobby FAA, if you lobby dji you will get as much out of them than if you were to lobby your neighbor .
Don't believe the idiots here who spend their time trying to create hysteria.

Absolutley Hallmark007. But you can't lobby anything by yourself. I would love to see all this part of things dropped. But If I call my state Representative and say that, I've done my part, but if I'm the only one to call, it falls on deaf ears.
2019-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JodyB Posted at 11-18 04:45
Absolutley Hallmark007. But you can't lobby anything by yourself. I would love to see all this part of things dropped. But If I call my state Representative and say that, I've done my part, but if I'm the only one to call, it falls on deaf ears.

There will be an open window in December to make your thoughts known to the FAA , I think they mention it in the video I posted above it explains how to go about this .
I think if people complained on mass about their disgust in having their drone flying made available live to the public, then the FAA may have a rethink about this, in the main there are many good things with UUID IMO but this one thing is not .
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-18 04:52
There will be an open window in December to make your thoughts known to the FAA , I think they mention it in the video I posted above it explains how to go about this .
I think if people complained on mass about their disgust in having their drone flying made available live to the public, then the FAA may have a rethink about this, in the main there are many good things with UUID IMO but this one thing is not .

The part about complaining in mass, I've been saying all along as a drone community.

I do believe their has to be order. If there isn't, then there is chaos. But that order should be fitting. I think we are all agreeing, at least here, this does not fit.

I found a link to what I think Hallmark007 was talking about with the FAA window.

https://www.faa.gov/about/office ... rs_offices/ang/nac/

2019-11-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-18 05:17
The part about complaining in mass, I've been saying all along as a drone community.

I do believe their has to be order. If there isn't, then there is chaos. But that order should be fitting. I think we are all agreeing, at least here, this does not fit.

When contacting our supposed Representatives to advocate for our side of this we need sound arguments as to why this is a bad idea.
Along with being reasonable, understanding why FAA wants responsible legal authorities, like airport towers, to have ability to get Drone / Pilot information.

While remembering it is NOT the FAA who decided to provide a Free APP to World + dog which provides Drone / Pilot Information to anyone.  That issue falls do DJI.

2019-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The idiot is back, again he still thinks with all that has been posted proved that this is a dji incentive, how ridiculous he now looks, both videos clearly explain that ALL MANUFACTURES WILL HAVE TO GET IN LINE WITH THIS , So I would be pretty surprised if the largest manufacturer and one who has 80% of the market would be a head of the game here.

But I’m amazed with everything that has been posted that only one thick person still thinks it would be better to lobby dji to stop this, except what kind of a lobby is a lobby of one, at this stage I can see he is now a little demented and it wouldn’t be the first time, but hopefully others here will ignore his nonsensical views and realize that this was something that aviation authorities around the world insisted on and it’s clearly explained in both videos above by very credible people including dji.
I’m afraid the lonesome poster is now deluded .... best now ti ignore anymore of that .
2019-11-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-18 07:47
The idiot is back, again he still thinks with all that has been posted proved that this is a dji incentive, how ridiculous he now looks, both videos clearly explain that ALL MANUFACTURES WILL HAVE TO GET IN LINE WITH THIS , So I would be pretty surprised if the largest manufacturer and one who has 80% of the market would be a head of the game here.

But I’m amazed with everything that has been posted that only one thick person still thinks it would be better to lobby dji to stop this, except what kind of a lobby is a lobby of one, at this stage I can see he is now a little demented and it wouldn’t be the first time, but hopefully others here will ignore his nonsensical views and realize that this was something that aviation authorities around the world insisted on and it’s clearly explained in both videos above by very credible people including dji.

You can Twist, Deny, SPIN, and B.low S.moke all you want.   However FAA's own website says Remote ID is for FAA, LEOs, and Federal agencies involved security.

Remote ID would assist the FAA, law enforcement, and Federal security agencies when a UAS appears to be flying in an unsafe manner or where the drone is not allowed to fly.

Public is only mentioned once: "The FAA is currently drafting a proposed rule on Remote Identification for public comment."  No where on webpage does it say anything about requiring makers like DJI to provide Free App to general Public for Drone / Pilot identification.  Let alone provide a reason for Drone's current flight.
2019-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m sick of this TROLL SPENDS HIS DAYS AROUND TRYING TO CAUSE HYSTERIA .

He’s completely lost the plot, everyone knows Pilot ID was at the behest of FAA and other Avaition authorities, anyone who watches the video will clearly see Dji asking drone users to lobby the FAA regarding their privacy in fact the title of the video is How Dji Fulfils Remote Pilot ID On Mobile A Why Privacy is Pivotal With Brendan Shulman , Now what part of the video did dji say they were going to implement showing the general public anyone’s flights, answer nowhere.

Only an idiot would think that dji are going to upset ALL their customers for absolute no gain.

This idiot hasn’t watched any of the videos , he’s making ridiculous statements, he’s completely off his head.

He spends All his time on this forum trying to create hysteria, But forum members have the savvy not to give him the time of day.
He has no interest in drones no interest in members here except to cause hysteria.
But this is the biggest boob he’s ever come up with here.

I’ll spell it out, All drone users All groups All drone clubs And dji are now asking users and members to lobby FAA to look at not implementing divulging their info or their flights, now why would dji ask people to lobby the FAA on this if they wanted to implement it, I mean if the FAA are not thinking of implementing it why are people being asked to lobby them , what a complete Wally this guy is Unbelievable.

But we have one and only one idiot on this forum who is trying to get others to lobby dji  to inform others with his ridiculous notions which at this stage are bordering on Mental, I’m just glad other members have the good sense to ignore him, because it’s utter rubbish .
2019-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I really believe this guy has done nothing but stalk and Troll me, he’s mental
2019-11-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-18 13:26

He’s completely lost the plot, everyone knows Pilot ID was at the behest of FAA and other Avaition authorities, anyone who watches the video will clearly see Dji asking drone users to lobby the FAA regarding their privacy in fact the title of the video is How Dji Fulfils Remote Pilot ID On Mobile A Why Privacy is Pivotal With Brendan Shulman , Now what part of the video did dji say they were going to implement showing the general public anyone’s flights, answer nowhere.

hallmark007, you can continue use childish insults.  However, as Link posted shows, FAA has not pushed DJI to make a Free App available to everyone.   DJI decided to make and create an App that was not required or called for.  

As in other thread, you are trying to change Topic of thread to make it appear you were right.  Get back to Topic - DJI making an App that goes beyond what FAA is proposing.

FAA's proposal isn't an issue.  What is an issue is DJI going well beyond.  Blame lies at feet of DJI, not the FAA.

2019-11-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-18 13:26

hallmark007 - "now why would dji ask people to lobby the FAA on this if they wanted to implement it, I mean if the FAA are not thinking of implementing it why are people being asked to lobby them"

Show where FAA has called for drone makers to provide Free App to General Public, which provides Drone / Pilot ID and information, along with purpose of drone flight.

As for you question, answer could be as simple as: Lay blame at feet of FAA, instead of DJI who has choosen to go beyond what FAA called for.  

Which was a way for FAA, LEOs, and Federal agencies involved providing security to ID drone.  With drone's ID, those legally authorized could then find out who owned / piloted drone.  

2019-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

So we all have HW in our drones or our RC which they call UUID, To identify us as pilots of a drone, as a requirement now by both EASA AND FAA this hardware should be supported by SW allowing ATC , POLICE, SECURITY AND PUBLIC to view online our flight position heading our ID and our location, in order to allow this dji demonstrated their SW last week in Canada to meet the FAA requirements For this new form of ID, it is now up to users to put their case forward for any change in what the FAA requires, there will be an open window in December for users and groups to state their case and need to change what they don’t agree with.
I’m sure all users here except one will realize that you cannot work this HW with the SW.

All of this is clearly explained in two videos on this forum, it’s pointless lobbying dji on this matter as they are completely on your side with this one again explained in the video, so unlike the one here, dont waste your time lobbying here go to FAA website and if you want something changed before FAA impose all of this on drone users I suggest start working on it now.

As far as this whinger is concerned , I won’t be replying or giving him anymore credence, it’s a complete waste of my time.
2019-11-19
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

It does not at all surprise me if Aviation Authorities come up with stuff like that.

They would love to outright ban recreational drone use but it would be difficult without any presedence of a lethal incident of massive proportions.

The next best thing is to legislate and legislate ... then legislate some more.  Make life as difficult as possible.

Still, compared to Canada we're still well off here in the UK, as for now!

Of course, making these laws is one thing, enforcing them an entirely different matter. Here the CAA certainly do not have the personnel to do so and coppers are not interested at all (until something happens ... and then it really doesnt matter anymore if you are registered, licensed ... whatever).
2019-11-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Only one reason to Lobby FAA, to make sure FAA stays with their proposed requirement of:
"Remote ID would assist the FAA, law enforcement, and Federal security  agencies when a UAS appears to be flying in an unsafe manner or where  the drone is not allowed to fly."

Emphasizing FAA does not add a requirement of Remote ID being made available to Public!

Where as it is essential to Lobby DJI to only implement absolute minimum the FAA requires:
Which is only Remote ID to authorized legal authorities per FAA.  Nothing more.

Emphasizing DJI does not make Remote ID available to Public.  

Remote ID is transmitted in a encrypted format, whereby  only authorized legal authorities can determine actual drone Owner or  Pilot.
DJI's privacy violating Tracking App is never made avaiable to Public.
2019-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Just to let others know we have someone posting stuff here that is total fabrication untrue and designed to cause confusion between members particularly newbies, I wouldn’t worry about it he spends all his time on the forum doing the same thing, but just to say those who don’t agree with FAA freely giving out their information regarding their live flight and destination, should complain directly to the FAA for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing.
I wouldn’t take any heed of HT he’ll most likely try to post more rubbish but evidence below is hard to refute.

When the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) publishes its notice of proposed rule-making (NPRM) on remote identification of drones for public comment this December it could open the door to a new era of more advanced commercial drone operations – not just in the USA but globally.

The NPRM will describe how remote ID information will be collected, managed and distributed in various levels to different stakeholders. The electronic registration number of nearby drones (within 400m) should be visible to the public on a smart phone via Bluetooth 4 and WIFI communications. Law enforcement agencies will have more information about the drone’s ownership at longer ranges, via more powerful handheld devices.

2019-11-23
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-15 10:09
Hello and good day RBI. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative link with us. Nice find and thank you for your support.

Stephen,

But many of us DO NOT SUPPORT THIS.

DJI instead should develop something that would adhere to the upcoming ADS-B protocols which would allow drone pilots the same protections as conventional and professional pilots. You are already supporting LAANC so supporting ADS-B would be the best fit for drone pilots.

Please inform your product development teams that this is a very bad idea.

That being said this would be useful for LEO and FAA uses only but for widespread use this is ridiculous.

2019-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Zero Effs Posted at 11-28 18:58
Stephen,

But many of us DO NOT SUPPORT THIS.

You should try reading what’s happening here, dji are not making anything that hasn’t been requested by the FAA and it is the FAA that will be 100% fully responsible for the application of this app, NOT DJI .
2019-11-28
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 20:09
You should try reading what’s happening here, dji are not making anything that hasn’t been requested by the FAA and it is the FAA that will be 100% fully responsible for the application of this app, NOT DJI .

I've read all about your commentary attempts at controlling the dialogue in this thread. I've also read everyone's comments and they are all allowed as are yours on a platform that is free and open to everyone.

Perhaps you should stop trying to control everyone?

The point I am making which is completely different is that a balance can be found here since LAANC is already in use and ADS-B is just around the corner. Do you know why ADS-B is being implemented? If so then maybe you would understand the points here.

I am also not referring to any regulatory issues or mandates which you keep harping on. Of course this is all applicable to professionals and not hobbyists such as yourself but the points seem lost on you.

The FAA and governments are not the perfect omnipotent entities you assume that can or will preclude all problems and concerns or haven't you learned that by now? That's why concerned professionals everywhere must give their input to prevent a unilateral problem where none previously existed.
2019-11-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Zero Effs Posted at 11-28 21:26
I've read all about your commentary attempts at controlling the dialogue in this thread. I've also read everyone's comments and they are all allowed as are yours on a platform that is free and open to everyone.

Have you found proper way to contact FAA on Remote ID?  (Thanks in advance)

FAA's web page on public input for Remote ID is typical bureaucratic wild goose chase.
2019-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Zero Effs Posted at 11-28 21:26

I think it’s very clear, the point your making is not at this time valid to this thread, maybe start your own thread, regarding professional it seems you have a crystal ball on that one, it just needs batteries.

You seem quite happy that we would have the usual scaremongering and shifting of the blame here to dji for implementing this new proposed ID system.
So what usually happens the scaremongers whip up the crowd here to complain to dji to vent all their anger in totally the wrong direction and nothing ever changes, again you want to bring up a different subject in the middle of a thread which it is pretty obvious no one here has any immediate appetite for.

Maybe try helping by stepping in an giving an opinion on what’s going on with Remote ID , start from there.

And then maybe put up your thread for discussion.
This is all the info we have regarding the implementation of ADS-B, So start a new thread on this topic .

DJI has committed to installing airplane and helicopter detectors in its new consumer drones from 2020. The pledge is part one of a 10-point plan – also released today – to ensure the world’s skies remain as safe as possible as the drone industry takes off.
The addition of the AirSense feature, which works by receiving ADS-B signals from nearby airplanes and helicopters to warns drone pilots of manned aircraft proximity, will apply to all new DJI drone models released from 2020 that weigh over 250 grams.
Currently, AirSense is limited to a number of DJI’s enterprise drones, including the Mavic 2 Enterprise.  This commitment from DJI sets a new standard by putting professional-grade aviation safety technology in drones available to everyone.

2019-11-29
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-29 02:41
I think it’s very clear, the point your making is not at this time valid to this thread, maybe start your own thread, regarding professional it seems you have a crystal ball on that one, it just needs batteries.

You seem quite happy that we would have the usual scaremongering and shifting of the blame here to dji for implementing this new proposed ID system.

Seems like you really enjoy controlling and reading more into others' comments by using your "rainbow-colored crystal ball fetish" to prognosticate everyone's thought processes and governmental actions. All you do is end up showcasing the fact that you're an ultracrepidarian focused on some strange aspect of fake group fear and nonexistent mass paranoia that you alone keep alluding to. Again. But at least it's humorous to observe you.

If you truly insist on everyone directly commenting on Remote ID instead of understanding that it can be utilized in UAS operating environments which allow seamless integration with LAANC and ADS-B then there it is. At least you brought up ADS-B and AirSense issues so that's a start. In any case if that isn't clear enough for you it might be due to your self-imposed and time-consuming forum police duties which seem to be overwhelming you at the moment.
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Zero Effs Posted at 11-29 12:32
Seems like you really enjoy controlling and reading more into others' comments by using your rainbow-colored crystal ball to prognosticate everyone's thought processes and governmental actions. All you do is end up showcasing the fact that you're an ultracrepidarian focused on some strange aspect of fake group fear and nonexistent mass paranoia that you alone keep alluding to. Again. But at least it's humorous to observe you.

If you truly insist on everyone directly commenting on Remote ID instead of understanding that it can be utilized in UAS operating environments which allow seamless integration with LAANC and ADS-B then there it is. At least you brought up ADS-B and AirSense issues so that's a start. In any case if that isn't clear enough for you it might be due to your self-imposed and time-consuming forum police duties which seem to be overwhelming you at the moment.

I think they call it putting the cart before the horse, mass paranoia from the people who still think Elvis is alive that ufos come to town at weekends and JFK was shot by his wife really .....

From threads you have posted, you seem to have a real talent of attracting so few I just sit and wonder .
2019-11-29
Use props
StefanMalloch
lvl.2
Canada

Thats kinda fun.. obviously permission has to be given.. I hope
2019-11-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

StefanMalloch Posted at 11-29 12:59

Not the way DJI is planning to implement their Public and Free App version of Remote ID plus Drone flight info.  Pilot/Owner will only have choice as to whether to disclose purpose of drone flight.  

DJI has already demonstrated their plan.  

2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I would ignore what has been said above it's just coming from the forums Profit of Doom,it’s BS,  it will be wholly up to the FAA how the app is implemented , in fact dji have asked all drone users to lobby the FAA to stop them giving out any personal information or flight information of users to general public.
Dji were requested by FAA to produce an app that in one part would allow access to general public information of drone users within a limited area.

You can read exactly FAA’s intentions below.

When the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) publishes its notice of proposed rule-making (NPRM) on remote identification of drones for public comment this December it could open the door to a new era of more advanced commercial drone operations – not just in the USA but globally.

The NPRM will describe how remote ID information will be collected, managed and distributed in various levels to different stakeholders. The electronic registration number of nearby drones (within 400m) should be visible to the public on a smart phone via Bluetooth 4 and WIFI communications. Law enforcement agencies will have more information about the drone’s ownership at longer ranges, via more powerful handheld devices.
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You will get the correct information in this video there are many more on YT all saying exactly the same thing.

2019-11-29
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-15 03:04
Despite all the nonsensical, hyper-reactionary lunacy regarding consumer drones, NOT A SINGLE DEATH has been attributed to one of these contraptions.  In comparison, worldwide there are about 1.25 million vehicle deaths recorded each year, 3,287 deaths PER DAY, with an additional 20+ million injured or disabled.   Despite the mass carnage, we don't need manufacturer approval to drive a car.  Cars don't broadcast our speed & location so police can track us & cite us for violations.   With drones it is nothing but hysterical BS & DJI has bought into it 100%.

" Cars don't broadcast our speed & location so police can track us & cite us for violations.  " -  
Alas this is coming too.  Car makers will be trialing with smart roads whereby your car will be forced to adhere to speed limits..

We live in an overly controlled soyboy nanny state... And it's going to get worse..
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

PhasedSpaces Posted at 11-29 13:47
" Cars don't broadcast our speed & location so police can track us & cite us for violations.  " -  
Alas this is coming too.  Car makers will be trialing with smart roads whereby your car will be forced to adhere to speed limits..

Although you are right, in Europe giving out your information for general use is illegal and you are fully protected by GDPR ,
2019-11-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

I would suggest ignoring what has been said above post 171 and below post 168, it is B.lowing S.moke in a vain attempt to appear as Expert, baiting for purpose of Trolling, or as DJI fanboy.

Comes from someone who tends to call forum-members out, claiming they are lying.  When forum-members post evidence proving the someone wrong, the someone has double or triped down with false accusations, rubbish, Twists, SPINs, and/or denials.
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You will find the profit of doom will offer no proof because he has none, but he spends all his time trying to be destructive particularly for newbies , who would never get off the ground if they took his advice.
2019-11-29
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 11-29 13:53
Although you are right, in Europe giving out your information for general use is illegal and you are fully protected by GDPR ,

Fascinating.. I can see GDPR & remote identification clashing head on.
BTW, the Fly app already HAS 'remote identification'..  just goto 'Safety' . & scroll down... You'll see it.  Currently you can switch it off & leave personal detail fields blank...  But it might switch back on after each app re-start.. so keep an eye.
2019-11-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"You will find the profit of doom will offer no proof because he has  none, but he spends all his time trying to be destructive particularly  for newbies"

No proof?  From your own coments to new drone pilot on how you believe NFZ works.

"Not updating geo or NFZ will not make a blind bit of difference except  it won’t warn you before approaching NFZ so you craft will suffer the  consequences of that,"

Rubbish it’s geo fence in the drone that forces it to land, what your saying is rubbish.
It’s like saying that some drones with NFZ sw not up to date can just cross nfz that is rubbish complete rubbish.

Geofencing is a location-based service which creates virtual boundaries  or invisible force fields around real-world geographic areas.

Now the Twisting and SPINing starts.  Leaves out need for drone to have been updated with newly created NFZs to avoid flying into new NFZs.  Then goes off on hacking to distract.

Any drone that tries to enter a NFZ will be forced to land if it  continues, but if you don’t have the information about the new NFZ you  won’t know it there until it’s to late to avoid the consequences. No dji  drones will cross a NFZ period unless hacked period .

Full thread, so others can decide about who is giving dangerous (or ignorant) advice to Newbies.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189398
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I would just like to point out that this idiot for no reason has come here to trash the thread, to completely take it off topic, he is clearly mental . He chooses to give members particularly new members completely fabricated information and when it’s brought to their attention and he’s been made look a fool , he then does what he always does and thrash the thread.

He has clearly been found out to be giving totally misleading information and this is on so many threads, yet he doesn’t have the bal#s to admit it, but would rather that members continue to read his BS, he clearly has some vendetta against me and he spends his days getting his arse slapped and been shown up for the Clown he is .
I will leave this thread as it has a very serious topic, but you will find this clown will try to bring it down to his level of destruction. Admit your mistakes and move on, and quit TROLLING .......
2019-11-29
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-29 12:44
I think they call it putting the cart before the horse, mass paranoia from the people who still think Elvis is alive that ufos come to town at weekends and JFK was shot by his wife really .....

From threads you have posted, you seem to have a real talent of attracting so few I just sit and wonder .
Your hurt feelings betray you and you just went straight into "Forum Stalker Weirdo Mode" just because others disagree with you?

Your foolishness was humorous at first but now it's just a miserable example of someone living a pathetic existence who thinks they can only be saved by more "Soy Boy Nanny State" regulatory controls like others are mocking you for in their replies about you. LOL

Get a life, Control Freak, or go stalk someone else already. SMH
2019-12-1
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-29 15:06
I would just like to point out that this idiot for no reason has come here to trash the thread, to completely take it off topic, he is clearly mental . He chooses to give members particularly new members completely fabricated information and when it’s brought to their attention and he’s been made look a fool , he then does what he always does and thrash the thread.

He has clearly been found out to be giving totally misleading information and this is on so many threads, yet he doesn’t have the bal#s to admit it, but would rather that members continue to read his BS, he clearly has some vendetta against me and he spends his days getting his arse slapped and been shown up for the Clown he is .

Jeezis! Just exit you Drama Queen!

You now have me convinced that we need to pass laws to prevent the mentally insane like you from using drones. You reek of the term "Psycho" literally dripping off of you and you're the perfect candidate for the first No Fly No Drone Red Flag law.
2019-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You obviously have no answers and it’s pretty clear no one is interested in what yo have to say, this seems to have had the effect of making you very tetchy.

Maybe it’s time to get back on topic here, or have you not finished insulting others .
2019-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Zero Effs Posted at 12-1 15:04
Jeezis! Just exit you Drama Queen!

You now have me convinced that we need to pass laws to prevent the mentally insane like you from using drones. You reek of the term "Psycho" literally dripping off of you and you're the perfect candidate for the first No Fly No Drone Red Flag law.

I’m amazed nobody here seems to pay you any heed, they don’t seem interested in any of your topics, ever thought the reason why is they are not relevant to them or anyone else, your starting to sound like your the only person in the choir who’s in tune.
But it seems you’ve been put in your place by those who choose to ignore your ridiculous attempts at posting irrelevant topics in threads they only choose to ignore, it seems like you’ll never get the message.

I think stalking is for your ignorant self , I’ll bid you good day

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
2019-12-1
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-1 16:01
I’m amazed nobody here seems to pay you any heed, they don’t seem interested in any of your topics, ever thought the reason why is they are not relevant to them or anyone else, your starting to sound like your the only person in the choir who’s in tune.
But it seems you’ve been put in your place by those who choose to ignore your ridiculous attempts at posting irrelevant topics in threads they only choose to ignore, it seems like you’ll never get the message.

Either you are mentally challenged or just another one of those few knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing idiots on here who always monopolize all of the comments and threads. So, please tell us which you are so the guessing doesn't keep us all in suspense!

Seriously, you only argue with yourself while you fail to comprehend that NOBODY has any issues with LEGITIMATE government and LE uses for this technology.
2019-12-1
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Zero Effs Posted at 12-1 19:58
Either you are mentally challenged or just another one of those few knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing idiots on here who always monopolize all of the comments and threads. So, please tell us which you are so the guessing doesn't keep us all in suspense!

Or to word it another way:

"The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities."

It's a shame that such an emotive subject worthy of sensible discourse and debate is hampered by the same person whom still must have the last word on every forum post.

I'm not a profit of doom but rather a Prophet of Doom.

2019-12-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nidge Posted at 12-2 01:47
Or to word it another way:

Your not really here to discuss the thread topic are you ....
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules