DJI Care Activation Code
2136 2 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GenuineADC
lvl.1

United States

I just recieved my Osmo Action. During the setup process I purchased the DJI Care replacement package.
I'm supposed to activate my DJI Care and the app on my phone is asking for my activation code.
I have recieved my reciept for the purchase but have NOT recieved any activation code.

What am I missing and how long does it take to get the activation code after purchase?

2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi GenuineADC, if you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product from our online store, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email. Please wait a few hours for the email. Thank you.
2019-11-14
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-14 19:58
Hi GenuineADC, if you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product from our online store, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email. Please wait a few hours for the email. Thank you.

Hi DJI Mindy,

I bought my Osmo Action Camera from a shop here. but I'm unable to know until when the warranty is active on my device. Hope you can help me out..
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules