Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sim Chip
1203 4 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Can someone tell me now that I have updated to the latest software, in a Mavic Pro Platinum, can I take out the small sim chip ( 64gb ) that I put in, and then replace it with a ( 128gb ) sim chip?  Will the newer software and the aircraft be able to use it all???
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for posting your inquiry. As per checking the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is compatible with the 128 GB SD card. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#specs ) for the specification of the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Thank you.

2019-11-15
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin, thank you so much, that information truly helps, and I have saved the link, to go there a few times and learn some information.  Again - thank you.
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-11-16
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen, yes I know that, and it is why I posted that here.  You Moderators who jump into these message bases and DO try to give exacting answers and advise are truly appreciated by lots of folks.  Keep it up.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules