Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI unveils free App drone-to-phone tracking
123Next >
8465 98 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:16
Article from yesterday after the FAA posted PDF "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems".  

At time, I choose not to post it; rather than see more egg on your face.

I can see the idiot is squirming again, I said that the FAA were proposing to allow access for general public, dji published all discussions with ARC which clearly show they were the party forwarding the case for privacy for their customers and users, you claimed the opposite , all documents are now available and prove you to be a complete idiot.

2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Link to FAA's Proposed Rule making on Remote Drone ID which will soon be open to public comment.

When reading document:  Beware document contains ARC's recommends, regardless of whether FAA accepted, rejected, or took recommendations under advisement with modifications.

Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems

Proposed rule making does show FAA is concerned about Pilots / Owners Privacy.  My take is, a drone will be assigned a Unique remote ID which can not be Publicly tied back to drone's FAA registration number or Pilot / owner information.  To get drone's FAA registration number and/or Pilot owner information will require a database look-up which will be monitored and accessible to FAA, LEOs, and Federal security agencies.  Other places in doucment it mentions Officials, but not pubic.

2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 12:23
I can see the idiot is squirming again, I said that the FAA were proposing to allow access for general public, dji published all discussions with ARC which clearly show they were the party forwarding the case for privacy for their customers and users, you claimed the opposite , all documents are now available and prove you to be a complete idiot.

If I am idiot, then what does that make you for claiming drones can not fly into NFZs because there are magical Shields surrounding NFZs that drones bounce off of?
2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:26
Link to FAA's Proposed Rule making on Remote Drone ID which will soon be open to public comment.

When reading document:  Beware document contains ARC's recommends, regardless of whether FAA accepted, rejected, or took recommendations under advisement with modifications.

I believe you might be able to see public there, your documents are from 26/12/19 dji have been canvassing since 2017 for users privacy
2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:32
If I am idiot, then what does that make you for claiming drones can not fly into NFZs because there are magical Shields surrounding NFZs that drones bounce off of?

Oh like an idiot that said drone photography was “NOT REAL PHOTOGRAPHY,”,,LMAO ......
2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

ROFL at your desperate SPIN attempt.

It was DJI's own news release where they bragged about showing off their App which would allow public access to information AND DJI would make App free to PUBLIC!

Even funnier, it was your attempt to blame FAA, that led me to DJI's news release, which I posted.  Leading to you have a Troll fit.

2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:39
ROFL at your desperate SPIN attempt.

It was DJI's own news release where they bragged about showing off their App which would allow public access to information AND DJI would make App free to PUBLIC!

The app to be ready for what ARC on behalf of FAA we’re looking for, read the discussions idiot and look at diagram above how many times you see PUBLIC ......
2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:26
Link to FAA's Proposed Rule making on Remote Drone ID which will soon be open to public comment.

Strongly suggest Drone Owners / Pilots take a read of what FAA has proposed and soon will be open to public comment.  

For example:  Could end up being Illegal to fly your drone on your own property (say 1/4 section); if your drone did not support Remote ID as finally required.

"A UAS that wouldnot qualify aseithera standard remote identification UAS or a limited remote identificationUAS would only be allowedtooperate under two circumstances. The first circumstance is where the UAS operateswithin visual line of sight and within the boundaries of an FAA-recognized identification area. An FAA-recognized identification area is a defined geographic area where UAS without remote identification can operate."

"FAA-recognized identification areasare described in section XVof this preamble."

"An area would be eligible for establishmentas an FAA-recognized identificationarea if it is aflying sitethat has been established within the programming of a community based organizationrecognized by the Administrator. The FAA would maintain a list of FAA-recognized identificationareas at https://www.faa.gov.FAA-recognized identificationareas are discussed further in section XVof thispreamble."

"FAA-recognized identificationareasApplicabilityPrescribes procedural requirements to establish an FAA-recognized identificationarea.89.201EligibilityOnly a communitybased organization (CBO) recognized by the Administrator would be allowedto apply for the establishment of an FAA-recognized identification area. 89.205Requests for establishmentApplication:A CBOrequesting establishment of an FAA-recognized identificationareawould have tosubmit an application within 12 calendar months from the effective date of thefinal rule.The FAA will not consider any applicationssubmitted after that date."

2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 12:42
The app to be ready for what ARC on behalf of FAA we’re looking for, read the discussions idiot and look at diagram above how many times you see PUBLIC ......

Once again.
FAA never mandated ARC to make drone owner/pilot information public or publicly accessible.

ARC does not mandate to FAA.  Even if FAA ask ARC for input.

If you bothered to read FAA's proposed rule making which will soon be open for public comment, you would see FAA dismissed parts of ARC's response to FAA.
2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 12:37
Oh like an idiot that said drone photography was “NOT REAL PHOTOGRAPHY,”,,LMAO ......

Got a link where I specifically said: "drone photography was “NOT REAL PHOTOGRAPHY,”"  ???
You got 5-minutes, least you be a Liar.

2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 13:01
Once again.
FAA never mandated ARC to make drone owner/pilot information public or publicly accessible.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTO ABOVE HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEE PUBLIC IN IT.

GO AWAY WITH YOUR MADE UP LIES IM CERTAIN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE FAA ARE NOW ON THE VERGE OF BRINGING IN THESE RULES.

AND AS YOU ADVISED PEOPLE “DONT BOTHER CONTACTING FAA NOTHING HAPPENING HERE. MORE LIES .
2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 13:05
Got a link where I specifically said: "drone photography was “NOT REAL PHOTOGRAPHY,”"  ???

7-minutes later No link.

Which proves hallmark007 is Lying for purpose of Trolling.
2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 13:05

Your still ignoring the photo , how many times do you see public, go find the link yourself, always asking others to prove, but no proof yourself on anything, I mean the king of cut and paste himself lmao ...
2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 13:06
HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTO ABOVE HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEE PUBLIC IN IT.

GO AWAY WITH YOUR MADE UP LIES IM CERTAIN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE FAA ARE NOW ON THE VERGE OF BRINGING IN THESE RULES.

How about letting adults try to discuss what FAA has finally come up with for rules.  Regulations involving our privacy, our safety, and our security; along with issue of being connected to internet to fly, and let us work towards communicating those concerns back to FAA.  

Without you throwing in your precious ARC recommendations (which are meaningless now), and your DJI fanboy protectionism.
2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 13:23
How about letting adults try to discuss what FAA has finally come up with for rules.  Regulations involving our privacy, our safety, and our security; along with issue of being connected to internet to fly, and let us work towards communicating those concerns back to FAA.  

Without you throwing in your precious ARC recommendations (which are meaningless now), and your DJI fanboy protectionism.

Your still ignoring the photo above, your always looking for proof the FAA have put their proposals up for discussion,
You have already told all members on 3 different threads to ignore this as the FAA are not including the public in any of this, but it looks like the FAA are throwing the kitchen sink at this.

2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 13:23

Watch it and weep, you said the FAA were not going to introduce information to the Public, even in the face of all the proof provided.
You made a big deal about telling others to lobby against dji, and not to go near the FAA to lobby.
You called me a liar , but it was you that was lying just as you are now, but I said that the truth would come out and your ridiculous notion that dji would be responsible for putting customers private information out there for the public to do with whatever, another lie .
You got it badly wrong and everyone knows now that it is the FAA and only the FAA that are about trying to publish live drone users details and where they are flying , you called everyone that made videos saying the same thing liars, any information posted was a lie, but today your found out for the fraud you are .

2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 13:47
Your still ignoring the photo above, your always looking for proof the FAA have put their proposals up for discussion,
You have already told all members on 3 different threads to ignore this as the FAA are not including the public in any of this, but it looks like the FAA are throwing the kitchen sink at this.

Can you post on which one of 319 pages of FAA's proposed "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems" PDF document your photo/image is?

2019-12-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-27 15:46
Watch it and weep, you said the FAA were not going to introduce information to the Public, even in the face of all the proof provided.
You made a big deal about telling others to lobby against dji, and not to go near the FAA to lobby.
You called me a liar , but it was you that was lying just as you are now, but I said that the truth would come out and your ridiculous notion that dji would be responsible for putting customers private information out there for the public to do with whatever, another lie .

"You got it badly wrong and everyone knows now that it is the FAA and only the FAA that are about trying to publish live drone users details and where they are flying , "

First off: Watching your video is a sidetrack, waste of time.  What matters is what FAA's proposed rules are for drone Remote ID.  

As to your statement: It was DJI who created and demoed their App to make drone flight information and drone pilot location freely available to public - before FAA had even gotten to current point of making their document on drone Remote ID available; which will soon be open for public comment.

Reading FAA's document for what could become final rules on Remote ID, it is clear FAA is NOT "trying to publish live drone users details" as you claim.  With "publish" meaning - making information available to public.  

Everything FAA has written talks about such detailed information being restricted to FAA, Law enforcement, and Federal Security agencies.  FAA is even calling for Remote ID of drone to be different than drone's assigned FAA # and drone Pilot's / Owner's license #.  

Thus far, I have yet to read any article on FAA's recently proposed "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems" (RIN 2120–AL31); which goes along with your claim of "that it is the FAA and only the FAA that are about trying to publish live drone users details".  If you can - Please do post page numbers (with quote) from FAA's document which backs your claim.

2019-12-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 21:04
"You got it badly wrong and everyone knows now that it is the FAA and only the FAA that are about trying to publish live drone users details and where they are flying , "

First off: Watching your video is a sidetrack, waste of time.  What matters is what FAA's proposed rules are for drone Remote ID.  

Yeah your right FAA published NO proposals on the 26th December 2019, 300 page document is just a fabrication according to the DUMB HEDGETRIMMER,

1/ He tells us NOT TO LOBBY FAA
2/ Make sure we lobby dji
3/ The FAA would NEVER PROPOSE TO MAKE PUBLIC USERS INFORMATION
4/There is no documents for discussion
5/ There will be no Remote ID
6/ Every video made on the subject is a lie .

7/ DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT REAL PHOTOGRAPHY

This guy HT is completely delusional obviously has some real mental problems and spends his time on the forum full to the gills with hooch, but can’t admit when he gets it completely wrong .

As he says diagram above from FAA is a lie Proposed document from FAA is not real and dji are going to FORCE their app on the rest of the world.
Well I spend my time now reading his rubbish and LMAO.........
2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 00:30
Yeah your right FAA published NO proposals on the 26th December 2019, 300 page document is just a fabrication according to the DUMB HEDGETRIMMER,

So your response to this very simple request of:
"Can you post on which one of 319 pages of FAA's proposed "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems" PDF document your photo/image is?"

is yet another Rant, laden with Twists, SPINs, and Distractions.

Which says, you were trying to fool people with a photo/image that was not part of FAA's proposed rule making document on Remote ID for drones.

2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 00:30

hallmark007 - "4/There is no documents for discussion"

Really?  Seriously?   
What about my post #43?  With a link to FAA's document for discissuon!  

When reading document:  Beware document contains ARC's  recommends, regardless of whether FAA accepted, rejected, or took  recommendations under advisement with modifications.

Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems

2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 00:56
So your response to this very simple request of:
"Can you post on which one of 319 pages of FAA's proposed "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems" PDF document your photo/image is?"

Again look at the video don’t rubbish it, it’s coming from those who know not ignorant people like you and it comes from those who are operating on behalf of drone users not fools like you who can see the wood from the trees .
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 01:03
hallmark007 - "4/There is no documents for discussion"

Really?  Seriously?   

Again every video all those in the know dji many respected members here have all said that users should lobby FAA against bring in divulging information about drone users , dji sent a memo to all members early last year to lobby against this in both Europe and US and even new video posted yesterday fully explaining what is being proposed , YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE STILL SAYING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING, well news for you you got it completely wrong.
How many threads have you now been on telling people NOT TO LOBBY FAA?
2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 01:04
Again look at the video don’t rubbish it, it’s coming from those who know not ignorant people like you and it comes from those who are operating on behalf of drone users not fools like you who can see the wood from the trees .

Simple reason not to bother with your videos.  You have a track record of posting videos that are waste of time.  Okay, not entirely true.  Some of your videos have proven useful to show you got it wrong!

Do yourself and everyone else a big favor.  Quit taking videos as if they are carved in stone.  Before posting a video, make sure video backs your claim.

Finally, don't waste people's time by posting a video, expecting people to watch entire video, and dig out something you are claiming.  Provide a time mark with some context.  

2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 01:15
Simple reason not to bother with your videos.  You have a track record of posting videos that are waste of time.  Okay, not entirely true.  Some of your videos have proven useful to show you got it wrong!

Do yourself and everyone else a big favor.  Quit taking videos as if they are carved in stone.  Before posting a video, make sure video backs your claim.

Ahh fool you must have watched it but from 30m it’s fairly comprehensive, I didn’t make the video so if people can make up there own minds not my problem, they usually can debate it, but they all make you look like the fool you are that’s why you can’t debate them, you’d just rather call them liars, and coming from you that’s laughable.

Let’s face it you told everyone NOT TO LOBBY FAA and you got it wrong and I think you will see the vast amount of responsible drone users advise the complete opposite of what you advised, but you may have been on the bottle for those few weeks .
2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 01:12
Again every video all those in the know dji many respected members here have all said that users should lobby FAA against bring in divulging information about drone users , dji sent a memo to all members early last year to lobby against this in both Europe and US and even new video posted yesterday fully explaining what is being proposed , YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE STILL SAYING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING, well news for you you got it completely wrong.
How many threads have you now been on telling people NOT TO LOBBY FAA?

Still trying to bury fact it wasn't FAA who developed Free App providing drone Flight information and pilot location information to World + Dog (aka public).  It was DJI.  

When DJI did demonstrate their Free to Public App, FAA was still working on rules to be proposed!

Still trying to claim FAA is pushing for public to have access to drone pilot's private information.  Yet you can't post a link to page from FAA's document on proposed rules for drone Remote ID with a quote to back up your claim.

Never said all of these people are lying.  But I have said you are a Liar.  Got that completely Right.   In you like to put words in people's mouths, along with leaving out context.  

2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 01:24
Ahh fool you must have watched it but from 30m it’s fairly comprehensive, I didn’t make the video so if people can make up there own minds not my problem, they usually can debate it, but they all make you look like the fool you are that’s why you can’t debate them, you’d just rather call them liars, and coming from you that’s laughable.

Let’s face it you told everyone NOT TO LOBBY FAA and you got it wrong and I think you will see the vast amount of responsible drone users advise the complete opposite of what you advised, but you may have been on the bottle for those few weeks .

In other words, you got zip.  Being you won't provide context and time mark to backup your claims.
In short, you posted video as yet another distraction.

Do you get paid to be a DJI fanboy, post distractions and non-sense?
2019-12-28
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-11 11:23
THE BIG FAT LIAR IS AT IT AGAIN.

WHERE DID DJI SAY THEY INTENDED TO GIVE APP OUT FREELY TO THE PUBLIC, THE APP THEY WHERE REQUESTED TO PRODUCE BY FAA. WHERES THE PROOF, OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER IN YOUR LONG LIST OF LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.

HedgeTrimmer (and hallmark007), please tone down your  rhetoric.  You both have valid points to make, but we need to be respectful of one another.
Regards,
John
PS: DJI DID make their intentions known to give the software to the general public in a statement to the United Nations, by the corporate counsel of DJI. I heard the same guy state essentially the same thing in a radio interview.  DJI has legitimate business reasons to want remote ID to be less burdensome - they want to sell more drones without increasing the cost to produce or fly them.
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

JohnK48 Posted at 12-28 07:53
HedgeTrimmer (and hallmark007), please tone down your  rhetoric.  You both have valid points to make, but we need to be respectful of one another.
Regards,
John

No they didn’t in fact dji clearly said that any decision to give app to anyone would be the FAA and if you want I can post the video where djis Brendan clearly says what djis intentions are .
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer (and hallmark007), please tone down your  rhetoric.  You both have valid points to make, but we need to be respectful of one another.
Regards,
John

In fact go watch the video and tell me then exactly what djis intention was .

2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Regards,
John

From djis statement, so maybe when you read it you might understand where the need to allow general public access to drone flyers information is coming from.

From dji statement:

Aviation regulators in many countries are moving to require remote ID systems for drones as a solution to concerns about drone safety and security. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has said it will release a mandatory remote ID proposal by the end of this year. The rulemaking process will take more than a year to complete, but an FAA industry committee has URGED manufacturers to develop voluntary remote ID systems in the interim. The European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) will impose remote ID requirements in July 2020. The app and the associated drone firmware updates used for DJI’s demonstration this week are NOT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC USE, pending further direction from AVAITION REGULATORS  and final publication of the ASTM International standard.
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-27 12:16
Article from yesterday after the FAA posted PDF "Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems".  

At time, I choose not to post it; rather than see more egg on your face.

I think this clears up the matter, you said document didn’t mention anything about information be available publicly, well it’s there in black an white page 116 . I think you mention in your post above I quote “DOESNT SAY ONE THING ABOUT PUBLIC BEING ABLE TO” well well !!!

2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 16:04
I think this clears up the matter, you said document didn’t mention anything about information be available publicly, well it’s there in black an white page 116 . I think you mention in your post above I quote “DOESNT SAY ONE THING ABOUT PUBLIC BEING ABLE TO” well well !!!

[view_image]

Did you read the entire page and prior pages?   Do you understand the context?

FAA is saying what can be received by anyone is drone's assigned Remote ID.**

Clearly below what you squared out, the FAA says it plans to keep information tying drone to actual Pilot restricted.  Thus not public.

At start of section XI (page 114): The FAA states: "The FAA envisions it would facilitate near real-time access to the remote identification message elements (paired with certain registration data, when necessary) for accredited and verified law enforcement and Federal security partners."

** In regards to anyone being able to received the drone's assigned Remote ID, I have already stated that should not be sent in clear.
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 16:49

I understand it all but now your calling the author and I a liar even in the face of what is i the proposals, I now will have nothing to do with you, because you spend all your time trying to con people around here, you’ve been found out don’t try your usual thrashing of a good thread, as the op said and he knows the author watch the video first and stop trying to twist things here, it seems everybody else is wrong except the one person who has no interest in flying drones, give everyone a break .

You said clearly, that this document didn’t mention public (was that a lie) or is what I’ve posted which clearly mentions public is that a misprint and is the author of the video lying after all he is much better equipped than you or I to read what’s in the document and what he is now telling people to lobby there concerns about.

Are you getting this you are calling everybody including those who printed the document liars .
It’s time you left this thread .
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 16:49

Answer to a simple question from pilot institute some in the know and who has clearly read the document, more proof for you.

2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 17:36
I understand it all but now your calling the author and I a liar even in the face of what is i the proposals, I now will have nothing to do with you, because you spend all your time trying to con people around here, you’ve been found out don’t try your usual thrashing of a good thread, as the op said and he knows the author watch the video first and stop trying to twist things here, it seems everybody else is wrong except the one person who has no interest in flying drones, give everyone a break .

You said clearly, that this document didn’t mention public (was that a lie) or is what I’ve posted which clearly mentions public is that a misprint and is the author of the video lying after all he is much better equipped than you or I to read what’s in the document and what he is now telling people to lobby there concerns about.

Since you have decided to once again call me a liar about my post:

Context

Context

It is only fair to point out the Link (US proposes remote ID requirement for drones(26 Dec 2019)) in post along with quote was from a News article.
And nothing in quote I posted mentioned "Public".

2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 17:40
Answer to a simple question from pilot institute some in the know and who has clearly read the document, more proof for you.

[view_image]

Does Pilot Institute say anything different than what I stated in post #74?

Does Pilot Institute say FAA is going to require drone's to broadcast drone Pilot / Owner private information, such as: Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Location (aka private FAA registration data)?
2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 18:18
Does Pilot Institute say anything different than what I stated in post #74?

Does Pilot Institute say FAA is going to require drone's to broadcast drone Pilot / Owner private information, such as: Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Location (aka private FAA registration data)?

Your twisting again, you spent weeks complaining about dji giving out an app that would give information about a pilots whereabouts and his flight, with the premise that he may be attacked and robbed and you clearly laid this at djis doorstep, you said in many posts that FAA would not propose this information be given out but you have now been proven wrong.
You also said that giving out this information would be beneficial to dji which was also a ridiculous statement .
It’s clear that it is proposed that a users information will be given out and that and that alone was my argument with you, so don’t try twisting .

Remember you have written on this forum, that the FAA document contains NOTHING ABOUT giving information to the public and above post shows you were 100% wrong , so maybe stop digging .
2019-12-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-28 18:46
Your twisting again, you spent weeks complaining about dji giving out an app that would give information about a pilots whereabouts and his flight, with the premise that he may be attacked and robbed and you clearly laid this at djis doorstep, you said in many posts that FAA would not propose this information be given out but you have now been proven wrong.
You also said that giving out this information would be beneficial to dji which was also a ridiculous statement .
It’s clear that it is proposed that a users information will be given out and that and that alone was my argument with you, so don’t try twisting .

Summary according to each:

FAA - all US drones to broadcast a Remote ID.  With Remote ID being different than FAA assigned registration numbers for drone and pilot.
DJI - DJI drones to broadcast ID number, AND drone's location, altitude, speed, direction, and location of pilot.   With option to broadcast purpose of drone's flight.

FAA has not proposed "users information will be given out".

Understand Remote ID is essentially a number, which does not contain "users information".   To gain access to "users information" would require having the drone's Remote ID and access to FAA's drone / pilot database and registration system.  A system which is not publicily accessible.

2019-12-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-28 19:29
Summary according to each:

FAA - all US drones to broadcast a Remote ID.  With Remote ID being different than FAA assigned registration numbers for drone and pilot.

It’s funny you don’t consider where someone is flying and there flight information is giving out information, I mean how stupid is that, but as you said anyone giving out that information is putting drone user in real danger and yet you quite happy that FAA IS PROPOSING EXACTLY THAT, your still digging .

This has to be the most hypocritical post because this is exactly what you said the FAA WOULD NEVER DO, But low and behold they even printed it in their proposals, that caught you out .

2019-12-29
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules