homepage does not show Tello as one of my drones
2133 3 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldtar
lvl.1
United States

Shouldn't my homepage indicate that I fly a Tello as well as a Spark?

2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi oldtar, did you activate your Tello via the same Forum account? May we have the serial number of your Tello for further verification?
2019-11-15
Use props
oldtar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-15 18:50
Hi oldtar, did you activate your Tello via the same Forum account? May we have the serial number of your Tello for further verification?

Hi, DJI Mindy; I did not have a DJI account when I began to operate my tello. The following string of letters and numbers is inside the battery compartment just above the tello wifi ssid: 0TQDFAJEUB1P8V.
Thank you for your response. My Mini finally arrived so that will keep me busy for a while.
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

oldtar Posted at 11-19 14:02
Hi, DJI Mindy; I did not have a DJI account when I began to operate my tello. The following string of letters and numbers is inside the battery compartment just above the tello wifi ssid: 0TQDFAJEUB1P8V.
Thank you for your response. My Mini finally arrived so that will keep me busy for a while.

I have verified our technicians, Tello icon is not available in the Forum at the moment, it cannot be displayed under the Avatar. If it is possible in the future, we will let you know.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules