DJI Fly Quickshot edit problem
7929 32 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCZ79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435177 ft
Italy

Hello all I'm having trouble with the downloading of the quickshot videos... I'm doing the quickshot and then downloading it, its downloading the unedited version of the dronie but not the edited short version... its just saying creating quickshot and the percentage bar is staying on 0%... can anyone help????? Is anyone else getting this problem.
Thanka
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the DJI Fly Quickshot Editor. For us to isolate the issue, May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using with the said issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-15
Use props
SCZ79
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
2019-11-15
Use props
fansd0ff6530
New

United Kingdom

I'm seeing the same issue.. Pixel 3.
2019-11-16
Use props
fansd0ff6530
New

United Kingdom

I'm seeing the same issue.. Pixel 3.
2019-11-16
Use props
Asmo2097
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with the Pixel.
Also none of the inbuilt templates work. After adding the required number of videos, I get an error message saying that the file is damaged and cannot be previewed.
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_3aNSA2jaADW2
New

Poland

Same problem with quickshots... and inbuilt templates doesnt work! Samsung Galaxy s10+
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_2kCLXwjwWRn1
lvl.1

United States

Same exact issues as mentioned by everyone else S10+
2019-11-16
Use props
djhopps
New

United Kingdom

Also same exact issue as above, Samsung S9+
2019-11-17
Use props
fansd01bc76f
lvl.1
Spain

Hola,

No consigo crear videos con las plantillas de Dji Fly App. Me da todo el rato un error. Archivo dañado, no se puede previsualizar. Ese es el mensaje.

Sabéis que puede ser?

Gracias!
2019-11-17
Use props
fansd01bc76f
lvl.1
Spain

Sorry, with Samsung Galaxy A8 and Galaxy S10+
2019-11-17
Use props
fansd01bc76f
lvl.1
Spain

Asmo2097 Posted at 11-16 03:13
I have the same issue with the Pixel.
Also none of the inbuilt templates work. After adding the required number of videos, I get an error message saying that the file is damaged and cannot be previewed.

Hi, I have the same problem! Did you solved?

2019-11-17
Use props
SCZ79
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-15 16:11
Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the DJI Fly Quickshot Editor. For us to isolate the issue, May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using with the said issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi, any suggestion or we will receive an update of the app?
2019-11-18
Use props
BergkampHUN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14783 ft
Austria

Same here, Xiaomi Mi9T Pro
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SCZ79 Posted at 11-18 05:58
Hi, any suggestion or we will receive an update of the app?

Hi, again I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. As of the moment we still have no updates with regards to this matter. But rest assured that this matter has already been cascaded to the designated DJI department for further attention. For the latest updated kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for more details. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-11-18
Use props
erolferdi
New
Turkey

Hi, I have the same problems with DJI GO4. I have Samsung Galaxy S5 and Mavic Air. When I want to edit a movie on VideoEditor, music is playing but there is no video. The two lines are turning forever with a black screen. Also quick shots are like normal videos when I download them from Mavic Air to my phone. I think, there has to be an update immediately.
2019-11-20
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here S10+
Screenshot_20191119-201243.jpg
2019-11-21
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Any idea when we will see the next update? I know there is a lot of issues to fix.
2019-11-22
Use props
djiuser_0olbKN3eGSxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143314 ft
United Arab Emirates

Same problem I have in Samsung note 9 and Huawei Mate 9 pro .. I have the same issue on both my mobiles
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_0olbKN3eGSxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143314 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-15 16:11

Please i have also the same problem on both my mobiles,  Samsung Note 9 and Huawei mate 9 pro also ..
The app keep showing  ( Creating quickshot...) .. but it never been created it is always on 0%
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_CnEOfoftGZHX
New
Italy

Same issue here with a Pixel 3XL
2019-11-24
Use props
fans50ab8003
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33606 ft
United States

I am also experiencing the issue with DJI Fly on both Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with 6GB memory 10GB free storage space and on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 with 4GB memory and  over 200GB storage space available. Both are running Android 9.
2019-11-24
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Can anybody on android complete the edit?
2019-11-24
Use props
djiuser_BpeA3NMnhuWQ
New

Thailand

I have the same problem with a Google Pixel 2.  I can download the video to the phone just fine if I cancel the creating quickshot, but creating quickshot just sticks at 0%
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0olbKN3eGSxi Posted at 11-23 13:53
Please i have also the same problem on both my mobiles,  Samsung Note 9 and Huawei mate 9 pro also ..
The app keep showing  ( Creating quickshot...) .. but it never been created it is always on 0%

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that you are experiencing the same concern. I have already forwarded this thread and concern to the designated DJI team for further testing and evaluation . Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-25
Use props
fans874c9f56
New
Flight distance : 28058 ft
Netherlands

Same for me. Samsung s10
2019-11-27
Use props
Lau ChinIn
New

Malaysia

I am having the same issue. Huawei P20 pro
2019-12-10
Use props
djiuser_F6W5FqS3pr66
New

United Kingdom

I am also unable to edit videos on Samsung s9. I can cut a video but I am then unable to remove the unwanted section. Music is also not working correctly and I am having the same issue  with the templates saying video corrupted.
2020-2-25
Use props
djiuser_ZtUkOxbJiiRG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9852 ft

United States

Usong iphone XR. When i try to use the template section of the dji fly app i select one of them and then select the amount of items as per the chosen template. Some i go in and edit the timeline a little...the problem is for example if i try editing the last one or the one before then the video gets stuck in the Ending. For example if the ending is the DJI logo fading in...it get stuck there and even after saving it just saves that ending like 2 seconds. Please help.
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_ZtUkOxbJiiRG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9852 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-11-25 09:04
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that you are experiencing the same concern. I have already forwarded this thread and concern to the designated DJI team for further testing and evaluation . Thank you for your understanding.

Hello, i am using Iphone XR. When trying to use the Templates to creat a fun video i select all items according to the template used. All is well and i can even go inside one of the videos y edit the timeline etc. When i try to esit the last item or the one before then..once i click the checkmark to go back and play the video to see how it looks...it gets stuck on ending. For example by default is the DJI logo....even of o save it...it only saves the 2 seconds of the DJI ending logo. Please help.
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_YdjCbg3lbUuU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128698 ft
Australia

djiuser_ZtUkOxbJiiRG Posted at 5-28 17:20
Hello, i am using Iphone XR. When trying to use the Templates to creat a fun video i select all items according to the template used. All is well and i can even go inside one of the videos y edit the timeline etc. When i try to esit the last item or the one before then..once i click the checkmark to go back and play the video to see how it looks...it gets stuck on ending. For example by default is the DJI logo....even of o save it...it only saves the 2 seconds of the DJI ending logo. Please help.

I am having the same trouble on my iPhone 11 Pro. Template works great. Then I move each video to where I want it and once done it’s only showing and saving the last two second of the video. Quite annoying. Any updates on this??
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_YdjCbg3lbUuU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128698 ft
Australia

djiuser_ZtUkOxbJiiRG Posted at 5-28 17:20

Any updates on this? Having the same trouble on my iPhone 11 Pro.
2020-6-10
Use props
Jens-Christian Alonso von Werner
New

Finland

Templates do not work...they do not generate the video afterwards...
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules