Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 02:16
We are now through 3 videos with three very respected you tubers and a representative from dji all saying exactly the same thing, that FAA requested from all drone manufacturers a system that would identify drones and their flight path altitude distance from take off etc and the user.Excerpts taken directly from FAA website shows clearly who the FAA intends your ID to be broadcast to.
Everyone  anyone it's pretty much self explanatory.

And it goes further .

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

And more this shows what is being closely looked at by the FAA . I'm amazed that it has been said on this thread that public was only mentioned once, I have posted a further 4 times public was mentioned .

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Something amiss here, was somebody telling porkies

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 02:16
We are now through 3 videos with three very respected you tubers and a representative from dji all saying exactly the same thing, that FAA requested from all drone manufacturers a system that would identify drones and their flight path altitude distance from take off etc and the user.it seems according to one they are all lying making it up all trying to pull the wool overe all our eyes, Even when it's staring us in the face he lives in denial, Excerpts taken directly from FAA website shows clearly who the FAA intends your ID to be broadcast to.
Everyone  anyone it's pretty much self explanatory.

What you boxed in is about "recommend available and emerging technology for the remote identification".  
The "including public and civil" is reference to use of drone for classification.  Not about notifying public and civil.

All of it dealing with recommendations.  Not mandates by FAA.

Overall another of your typical save face disinformation stunts.
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Again, all part of FAA gather recommendations.  This is what ARC suggested to FAA.

Again, not what FAA website's proposal calls for.  

Not does it say anything about drone manufactures having to provide Free App to world + dog.
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 03:07
And more this shows what is being closely looked at by the FAA . I'm amazed that it has been said on this thread that public was only mentioned once, I have posted a further 4 times public was mentioned .

[view_image]

What ARC recommended to FAA.  Not what FAA proposal requires.
Which is only Remote ID of drone / pilot.
And information only available to FAA, LEOs, and Federal agencies providing Security.

Why do you keep trying to get people to protest / blame FAA for what DJI chose to do on it's own?
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 06:27
Something amiss here, was somebody telling porkies

No porkies.  Quoting authoritative sources for FAA and DJI.

Again, why are you trying to protect DJI, when it is DJI that choose to go beyond what FAA's proposal calls for?

Why are you trying to confuse people between ARC's recommendations and what FAA's proposal calls for?
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

What a loser, first you say no mention of public and I show it 4 times proves you lied.

The report is by ARC to make recommendations to and for FAA commissioned by the FAA and FINAL REPORT that will be open to suggestions by public in December.
You are a liar and your trying to fool others and it looks like it’s not worked.

In the report stemming from 2017 these recommendations are expected to be followed by ALL manufacturers, and this is exactly what dji has done, dji have never said they would implement any of what was asked of them, and in the video with Shulman he clearly explains and also in the statement you tried to rubbish that would not be implementing this and advised in public that users go to FAA website when suggestion window opens in December and air their views, but you decide to try hide this by lying saying that dji was going to implement this, for no reason with no proof but to try to cause hysteria.

You mention another lie in post above, you say in recommendations that public was only mentioned once, why would you lie just to fav our your own idiosyncratic warped mind.
Truth is you spend all your time here giving out totally incorrect fake posts for no other reason except to cause hysteria , you’ve no interest in drones except to knock everything about them.

Here’s the truth.
THE FAA COMMISSIONED ARC TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS for the use of pilot ID , ARC have now finished this report which so far FAA have made no changes, the FAA are giving an open window for the general public and users and user groups to make private submissions, including submissions to halt the general public been giving access to pilots flight details and information.
Dji are in the process of designing an app requested by ARC on behalf of FAA for use by the FAA , so the recommendations made by ARC and accepted by FAA will stand unless FAA not dji decides to change any of ARC recommendations.

You only want to continue with your hysteria and cause confusion by lying as you have in many posts on this and other threads.

You have now been shown 3 videos which back this up 100% you have been given excerpts from FAA website from final report, and you continue to try denying any of this is true, you and you alone believe your fake posts.

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s easy to see what ARC membership is.

FAA charged ARC to come up with proposals and to date FAA have NOT changed any of these proposals.

I ask you the same question why is it you hate everything dji make everything they do , why do you spend all you time on this forum knocking all the craft and accessories others use .

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe HT will show us all where it says FAA have rejected all or some of ARC’s recommendations and if he can’t can he explain to users here how he knows that the FAA will reject ARC’s recommendations and why the FAA have posted ARC’s full recommendations on their website, is he still continuing to lie to all drone users when he tells them that there is no point in trying to lobby the FAA to reject some of these recommendations, we already know that dji has urged users to put submissions forward pertaining to the parts in these recommendations regarding users privacy, it seems strange that dji would ask users to do this if it was going to introduce the same itself, I mean where’s the logic in that, or is he as I suspected trying to cause confusion again.
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 07:47
What a loser, first you say no mention of public and I show it 4 times proves you lied.

The report is by ARC to make recommendations to and for FAA commissioned by the FAA and FINAL REPORT that will be open to suggestions by public in December.

Again with your LIES.  I pointed to FAA webpage, and provided wording.  Which showed public was mentioned only once.

As usually you are here making excuse for DJI's position / actions.  With one of your typical SPIN distractions.  

Back on Topic: DJI deciding on its own, without any requirement by FAA to let anyone with a smartphone monitor nearby drones.
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 08:15
Maybe HT will show us all where it says FAA have rejected all or some of ARC’s recommendations and if he can’t can he explain to users here how he knows that the FAA will reject ARC’s recommendations and why the FAA have posted ARC’s full recommendations on their website, is he still continuing to lie to all drone users when he tells them that there is no point in trying to lobby the FAA to reject some of these recommendations, we already know that dji has urged users to put submissions forward pertaining to the parts in these recommendations regarding users privacy, it seems strange that dji would ask users to do this if it was going to introduce the same itself, I mean where’s the logic in that, or is he as I suspected trying to cause confusion again.

Maybe hallmark007 would quit trying to feed people here dis-information by posting ARC's recommendations vs. what FAA has actual proposed?

Are you still trying to save face?  
Or are you on a one-man quest to protect DJI from their own decision?
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJI wants to let anyone with a smartphone monitor nearby drones

As title says,  do we really need this kind of control ???

Answer: Not according to FAA's proposal for Remote ID.

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I don’t think HT knows what it is to charge somebody with something.

Again I’ll ask the question although I know it won’t be answered without a lie.
HOW MANY OF ARC RECOMMENDATIONS HAVE FAA REJECTED, AFTER ALL THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THEM SINCE 2017.
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Got his ass handed to him again, guys a loser and doesn’t give two damns about any members here , unless they support his ridiculous notions .
2019-11-22
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

DJI’s Aeroscope system.  From drone detection to drone interception…  Hell, if Aeroscope can detect drones and intercede in their telemetry from miles away, how difficult would it be to arbitrarily keep drones at a safe distance from hazardous situations? I mean instead of sending the offending drone pilots eMails or phone calls (dumb), simply don’t let public drones pose a threat.
2019-11-22
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

DJI’s Aeroscope system.  From drone detection to drone interception…  Hell, if Aeroscope (DJI's big gun in drone detection) can detect drones and intercede in their telemetry from miles away, how difficult would it be to arbitrarily keep drones at a safe distance from hazardous situations? I mean instead of sending the offending drone pilots eMails or phone calls (dumb), simply don’t let public drones cause an accident. We already have collision avoidance technology built into some cars, why not put whatever drone safety measures that have been developed, to good use?
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

walttheartist Posted at 11-22 08:36
DJI’s Aeroscope system.  From drone detection to drone interception…  Hell, if Aeroscope (DJI's big gun in drone detection) can detect drones and intercede in their telemetry from miles away, how difficult would it be to arbitrarily keep drones at a safe distance from hazardous situations? I mean instead of sending the offending drone pilots eMails or phone calls (dumb), simply don’t let public drones pose a threat.

Guessing cost.  
Governments are willing to pay money DJI wants for Aeroscope system.
Governments may also view drone safety problem as one created by DJI, being they are major maker.
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJI providing smartphone App  for Free to general public which provides drone Flight Information and  pilot ID information; is a risk to pilot (personal) security and  safety.  

We  do not want anti-drone vigilantes Doxing pilots and coming after them.   Nor do we want robbers using unrequired information to know when pilot  or pilot's home is vulnerable.

It is essential to Lobby DJI to only implement absolute minimum the FAA requires:  Which is only Remote ID to authorized legal authorities per FAA.  Nothing more.
Emphasizing DJI does not make Remote ID available to Public.

Only one reason to Lobby FAA, to make sure FAA stays with their proposed requirement of:
"Remote  ID would assist the FAA, law enforcement, and Federal security agencies  when a UAS appears to be flying in an unsafe manner or where the drone  is not allowed to fly."

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again no answer we’ll try again.

HOW MANY OF ARC’s RECOMMENDATIONS HAVE FAA REJECTED, HOW MANY ARE STILL ON THE TABLE, REJECTING ARC’s RECOMMENDATIONS IS EQUIVALENT TO ALL EUROPEAN AVAITION REJECTING EASA RECOMMENDATIONS, I MEAN WHAT DOES A SAFETY BOARD KNOW ABOUT SAFETY., But there is always one idiot who would try to convince you that the impossible will happen.

FAA WILL HAVE AN OPEN WINDOW FOR ALL USERS TO PUT FORWARD THEIR SUBMISSIONS, FAA ARE INCLUDING ALL ARC’s PROPOSALS INCLUDING THEIR COMMISSIONED PROPOSALS TO ALLOW PUBLIC ACCESS TO USERS FLIGHT INFORMATION INCLUDING LIVE FLIGHTS, SO IF YOU TAKE AND IDIOTS ADVICE AND IGNORE THIS THEN ARC’s proposals will not change and FAA will implement them. There is one and only on who would try to make you believe FAA didn't charge ARC with developing these proposals, so I find it strange that FAA are leaving ALL proposals INTACT awaiting submissions from drone community, but on this forum one idiot trying to tell others NOT to challenge these proposals and that's completely daft .
In a few weeks I think we will hear of many making submissions to the FAA , informed users, I think we will see very few making submissions to dji, I wonder why maybe also informed users .

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 09:15
Again no answer we’ll try again.

HOW MANY OF ARC’s RECOMMENDATIONS HAVE FAA REJECTED, HOW MANY ARE STILL ON THE TABLE, REJECTING ARC’s RECOMMENDATIONS IS EQUIVALENT TO ALL EUROPEAN AVAITION REJECTING EASA RECOMMENDATIONS, I MEAN WHAT DOES A SAFETY BOARD KNOW ABOUT SAFETY., But there is always one idiot who would try to convince you that the impossible will happen.

FAA has not accepted ARC's Recommendations.  Have they?
Instead FAA has proposed their very limited non-public requirment.  Which you continue conviently ignore.  

You previously called me a Liar about number of times "public" was mentioned.  You did so by deception, using a different document than I referenced.  

My reference was to FAA Website, disscusing FAA's proposed requirments, which I provided a link too.  Which anyone can look back and verify.

Below is a snapshot of FAA's webpage showing FAA's proposal, and "Public" being mentioned once.

Public-Once

Public-Once

With "public" involving people commenting on FAA's proposal.

As such, you owe me a "Public" appology for once again falsely accusing me.  

You also owe other forum members here apologies for you repeated deceptions.

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

What an idiot he still can’t admit that ARC where charged with putting this whole thing together, if you look at what he posted you will clearly see he forgot to show what’s in the link, but I will tell you.
ITS THE FINAL REPORT OF WHICH 100% REMAINS ON FAA’s SITE AS WELL AS THEIR AGENDA WHICH ALL USERS CAN SUBMIT WHAT THE WOULD LIKE TO SEE AMENDED.

This guy is a BIG FAT LIAR he will stoop to any level to try convince others of his ridiculous BS .

I think we will see in a few weeks just how much of a liar he really is, you won’t see many lobbying here or to dji, but you will see many drone pilots users user groups model aircraft groups, not descending here but to the FAA to submit their submissions and this will show just how big a liar this guy is. All you tubers agree 100% with what I have put forward most of the users on this forum accept it dji in their own statement and publicly on you tube have said exactly as I’m saying, but one fool and only one trying to create hysteria but I’m certain many know already what he’s about .

As I said before he spends ALL his time on this forum trying to create hysteria confusion particularly for newbies, he’s a serious piece of work and his game is to try to knock all the products members use here.
Let’s see I’m sure he’ll have many more excuses in a few weeks.
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

What’s more amazing is he posted that the FAA are drafting proposals for public comment and all the time he’s telling people NOT TO COMMENT (fool)
This is the proposals public is asked to comment on, you will see clearly 3 times it mentions access for public to view live drone users information and flight, I recommend people read this and further do the right thing and as dji have advised make your objections or this will not change.

Don't heed the begrudgers .
This is the document you are being asked to comment on, ignore what HT above is trying to peddle.

https://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/rulemaking/committees/documents/media/UAS%20ID%20ARC%20Final%20Report%20with%20Appendices.pdf

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 11:14
What’s more amazing is he posted that the FAA are drafting proposals for public comment and all the time he’s telling people NOT TO COMMENT (fool)
This is the proposals public is asked to comment on, you will see clearly 3 times it mentions access for public to view live drone users information and flight, I recommend people read this and further do the right thing and as dji have advised make your objections or this will not change.

hallmark007 - What’s more amazing is he posted that the FAA are drafting proposals for  public comment and all the time he’s telling people NOT TO COMMENT  (fool)

From my post #35 in this thread.

Only one reason to Lobby FAA, to make sure FAA stays with their proposed requirement of:
"Remote ID would assist the FAA, law enforcement, and Federal security  agencies when a UAS appears to be flying in an unsafe manner or where  the drone is not allowed to fly."

Emphasizing FAA does not add a requirement of Remote ID being made available to Public!

Lobby-FAA

Lobby-FAA

As anyone can see from your current posts and past posts, you (hallmark007) can not be trusted.

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Back to OP's topic:

Since DJI has in a way Jumped Gun, running its own course.  There is another reason to Lobby DJI.  

Discourage DJI from implementing anything beyond or providing more information than what FAA finally requires.  

For example: FAA decides to require only Remote ID (drone / pilot) and drone's current altitude.  Ultimately DJI provides additional information such as Total flight time, last photo taken, RTH point, etc.
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again ridiculous rubbish, FAA commission ARC to make recommendations ARC advise dji , dji come up with what was asked of them by ARC , dji have said in no uncertain terms they will at all costs protect the privacy of their customers including advising users to Lobby FAA .

Have some savvy for once , your saying dji are going to introduce voluntarily app that will offend ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS bar none for absolute no gain, completely damaging their business all over the world, NOW WHERE IS THE SENSE IN ALL THAT , only an idiot would come up with something so completely daft.

On the other hand FAA commissioned ARC to bring proposals to the table, proposals the FAA have still kept 100% on the table for discussion by the public.

Now how ridiculous do you sound and you know you are completely alone in your ridiculous views and totally fabricated fake BS , have some Savvy for once in your life .
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

It won’t take much to work out who he thinks is responsible for UUID even though we know that back as far as 2017 FAA was already planning with ARC to push UUID on all drone users.

And you can see how slimy this guy is he crops out what he doesn’t want people to see.

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 13:19
It won’t take much to work out who he thinks is responsible for UUID even though we know that back as far as 2017 FAA was already planning with ARC to push UUID on all drone users.

And you can see how slimy this guy is he crops out what he doesn’t want people to see.

You saw what I had posted, chose to ignore where I said "Emphasizing FAA does not add..."; and went with your false accusation.

Thanks for proving you did knowingly Lie.  

2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 13:19

hallmark007 - "It won’t take much to work out who he thinks is responsible for UUID"

Another one of your attempts to Twist and SPIN.  You dishonestly promote the idea that I was saying DJI was responsible for Remote ID.
Whereas, I have been very clear - the FAA proposed Remote ID be avaialble to non-Public (government legal authorities).  

I recently posted a snapshot of FAA's webpage.  Previously I posted a quoted-link from same webpage.  Yet you chose to ignore both so you Twist and SPIN.

Your further dishonesty shows you can not be trusted.

For others

Lobbying only FAA doesn't do any good for our privacy and security, when DJI is already planning on releasing a Free APP to Entire Public which provides more information than what FAA proposed.

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Your just a low life, like I said and I’ll continue to say your here to create hysteria and confusion, you do nothing else only that and trolling, you do everything through lies your now trying to row back on everything, you promote your fake BS even in the face of all that has been pointed out, calling you tubers 3 of liars calling dji representative Shulman a liar , for what to promote your BS.

You still can’t answer why and what benefit this would be to dji , because they won’t benefit but it doesn’t suit your ridiculous BS .

NOW STOP TROLLING ME, MOVE ALONG TO YOUR NEXT VICTIM, THIS WILL ALL BE SORTED IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND EVERYONE WILL SEE THE BS YOU POSTED HERE. DO ONE!!!!!
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Watch the video again dji didn’t jump any gun they were asked to come up with a solution for the FAA that’s not jumping any gun, and in the proposals from ARC public availability was a must as you can see in their proposals, so where dji to ignore ARC and the FAA .
Go on explain how dji will gain from this, they also have not said they would be giving out a free app to everyone in the world, more of your lying BS .
2019-11-22
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Remote ID should only broadcast the serial number of registered drones. All around the world we are having to register our drones to get autorization to fly with them.  If someone is doing something they are not suppost to be doing, the drone police could get the app, retrieve the drone registration ID, acess the drone registration database for that country and get the pilot information.
If the drone is not registrated, then it should broadcast the drone pilot location because he is doing something ilegal ( I don't agree, but if we need to registrate it to be able to fly and we are not doing what the law says, then we would be doing something ilegal, right? )
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

alexmbraMav Posted at 11-22 15:28
Remote ID should only broadcast the serial number of registered drones. All around the world we are having to register our drones to get autorization to fly with them.  If someone is doing something they are not suppost to be doing, the drone police could get the app, retrieve the drone registration ID, acess the drone registration database for that country and get the pilot information.
If the drone is not registrated, then it should broadcast the drone pilot location because he is doing something ilegal ( I don't agree, but if we need to registrate it to be able to fly and we are not doing what the law says, then we would be doing something ilegal, right? )

You have a good idea there penalize the bandits .
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

alexmbraMav Posted at 11-22 15:28
Remote ID should only broadcast the serial number of registered drones. All around the world we are having to register our drones to get autorization to fly with them.  If someone is doing something they are not suppost to be doing, the drone police could get the app, retrieve the drone registration ID, acess the drone registration database for that country and get the pilot information.

Pretty much agree.  Which is what FAA (in U.S.) has proposed.  Main difference being Remote ID would only be for authorized government agencies and law enforcement.

Whereas as OP brought to light, DJI jumped gun.  DJI came up with their own concept of broadcasting not only Drone / Pilot ID, but flight information to where public can use a Free DJI to get information being broadcast.

Which to many of us is a violation of Privacy and possible security risk.  
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 14:44
Watch the video again dji didn’t jump any gun they were asked to come up with a solution for the FAA that’s not jumping any gun, and in the proposals from ARC public availability was a must as you can see in their proposals, so where dji to ignore ARC and the FAA .
Go on explain how dji will gain from this, they also have not said they would be giving out a free app to everyone in the world, more of your lying BS .

Your videos are meaningless for 1) because of your past dishonesty, 2) videos are not Official DJI or Official FAA videos.  Unlike links I have provide to DJI's new statement and FAA's proposal.

In regards to #1, To many times in past your videos have turned out to be intentional distractions, part of your Twist and SPIN routine.  Along with some of your videos turning out to show you were wrong, because you failed watch and listen.  And when pointed out, you start with your childish insults.

BTW: You still owe me two apologies for last two false accusations.
BTW: You squeal Troll all you want, but it is you who has been Trolling with your repeated false accusations, childish insults, and attempts to put words in others mouths.
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Time for the idiot troll to do one, wait the couple of weeks and see who was right, you campaign to lobby dji seems to have fallen on deaf ears, obviously around here they know it’s BS , so let’s wait and see who will be lobbied and this will show who had their facts correct.

Now maybe you should go troll somebody else
2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Still failed to let us know what dji stood to gain from this so called app proves what a bullshi#tter you really are ..
And you should apologize to everyone on this forum for your BS
2019-11-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-22 17:32
Still failed to let us know what dji stood to gain from this so called app proves what a bullshi#tter you really are ..
And you should apologize to everyone on this forum for your BS

Already have put forth a few possible things DJI stood gain.  Once again you conveniently forgotten those possibilities so you could Troll.

Public would need to install DJI's Free Drone Monitoring App, which could give DJI access to their personal data.  Depends upon what DJI builds into App and what access App tells people it requires.

DJI is in a position to Lobby for FAA to require what DJI's App is ready to provide.  Which forces DJI competitors to play catch up and has potential to temporarily block DJI competitors because they can't provide what DJI got FAA to require.  A tactic used long time ago in U.S. food industry wars.

Back to Topic, it is DJI who choose to provide general Public with a Free App which would gather what ever information DJI chooses to send, along with mininum information required by FAA.
Lobby FAA all you want.  But FAA can't restrict DJI from providing private information that goes beyond what FAA eventually calls.  To do that will take Lobbying DJI.

2019-11-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Your just a bigot who will say anything lie about anything make up the most ridiculous BS to try save face.

Dji cannot make any member of the public take their app that’s totally ludicrous what idiot would say such a thing.
So the mere fact that dji would offend ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS IS WORTH PUTTING AN APP OUT TO GET SOME DATA FROM NON INTERESTED PUBLIC, THIEVES MURDERERS AS YOU HAVE SUGGESTED YOURSELF.
What right thinking person would come up with that, I know the lunatic who loves to spread rumor and hysteria, I seriously laughed my ASS off when I read that , but it shows the real height of the BS that comes out of you, your answer is nothing short of the ramblings of a fool.

You never answered if the FAA have rejected ARC’s recommendations in whole or part , because like me you already know the answer to that and that’s why the FAA published and advertised it on their site.

As I said your a bigot who has no interest in anything here except destruction .
2019-11-23
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

I have a question about this. What if people stop updating their drone's firmware, how would this work? I think the last time a update my mavic firmware was 2 years ago, because I don't see any reason for update, since it has a stable firmware now.
2019-11-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules