Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi Password Doesn't Work
702 3 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CPLANK00
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased a Spark for my uncle. I currently have a spark that I love.  So I got it opened up tonight(purchased from ebay used) All is well but I can't connect to WIFI. I tried every password listed on the drone, controller, drone box, etc.  Nothing works.  I was searching the web and found info to download the DJI assistant...but that didn't work.  How can I reset the drone to factory etc.?  I can't even fly due to a firmware update which I can't do because you can only do this using WIFI(correct?)  I hardwired the drone to my Uncles phone and the app loaded and connected and I got the camera picture but updates are needed.  Hope someone can help!
THANKS
2019-11-15
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can press and hold the power button for 9 seconds. You can start with the Spark first and do the same for the RC. I hope this fixes the issue you’re having.
2019-11-15
Use props
CPLANK00
lvl.1

United States

Wow....HAHA  Fixed!  Sorry if it was a repetitive question.  Still getting used to this website.  I should have just googled it or something.  Update is working. Appreciate the help.
Chris
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you before and thank you for giving us an update. It is great to know that you have followed dronespilot on post #2 on how to reset that WiFi of the DJI Spark and it is great to know that the said issue has been fixed. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules