1506 3 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BavAerials
lvl.1
Flight distance : 758054 ft
Germany

Hi guys,

we've built a LED Array which we want to fly with our Matrice 600 Pro.
Now we're looking for a way to switch the lights. For this, we need to feed 12 volts to a relais on the LED system.

Is this possible by remapping e.g. the shutter or playback button?
What kind of RC Switch do we need for this and what would the settings in Dji Assistant be?

Help is highly apprechiated!

Cheers
2019-11-16
Use props
BavAerials
lvl.1
Flight distance : 758054 ft
Germany

12 Volts are available on the LED System. All we need to do is switch them. But how?
2019-11-16
Use props
feelsomoon
lvl.2

United States

BavAerials Posted at 2019-11-16 02:02
12 Volts are available on the LED System. All we need to do is switch them. But how?

Hi,

Do you find a way to realize this? I have the same problem that I want to use the remote controller to control a DC relay. I hooked up a wireless receiver board and the relay but the transmission range is limited.
2020-7-31
Use props
bender cigar
lvl.2
United States

feelsomoon Posted at 7-31 15:51
Hi,

Do you find a way to realize this? I have the same problem that I want to use the remote controller to control a DC relay. I hooked up a wireless receiver board and the relay but the transmission range is limited.

I am using several PWM outputs on the A3 to control my custom hardware that we fly on our M600 Pro drones. Unfortunately the only way I found that I could control the PWM outputs was to buy the DJI Channel Expansion Kit: https://enterprise.dji.com/news/detail/dji-matrice-600-series-remote-controller-channel-expansion-kit-released

There are posts on the forum where people are not happy that they need to spend an extra $400 to control the PWM outputs rather than being able to map controls that are on the R/C controller or DJI Go app to PWM outputs.

You would still need to convert PWM input to on/off state for your relay - I have a small onboard processor (PyCom WyPi running MicroPython) that listens to 4 of the A3 PWM changes and maps them into control inputs that my custom hardware needs. You could do the same with an Arduino-type device if all you want to do is map PWM values to discrete logic level I/O signals.
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules