Flight data DJI FLY doesn't update?
6057 15 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MQIjiGH7Gp79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372982 ft
Netherlands

Have the mavic mini with about 10 flights listed in the flight data. However, it will not upload (shows Chinese signs?) and will not add up in the total..?
Screenshot_20191117-072139.jpg
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_GMCKbtpxElua
New
Flight distance : 1893 ft
Bulgaria

I have the same issue since yesterday flight can’t sync after re logging it syncs and when I go to that screen it’s back to not synced ?
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please clarify if what mobile device are you using to run the app? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_QD20pWwv23hU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2043314 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem on a iPhone 8 with the Mini.
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_QD20pWwv23hU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2043314 ft
United States

djiuser_QD20pWwv23hU Posted at 11-17 10:46
I'm having the same problem on a iPhone 8 with the Mini.

I just want to add that I deleted the app as you suggested and it did not solve the problem.  When I click "upload" it shows the work "cancel"  After a short time the cancel button goes away.  When I come back in it shows "upload" again.  After I reinstalled the software all of my flight data was lost.  However it does still show the total flight count still.  
2019-11-17
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this on Android or iOS?  From what I can tell, the flight records appear to update appropriately on my iPhone.
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_MQIjiGH7Gp79
lvl.2
Netherlands

Will try reinstall again. Unfort I lost all but the total nbr of flights in the log now.

Galaxy s9+ on latest android. Doesn't help the notification seems to be in Chinese...
2019-11-18
Use props
djiuser_MQIjiGH7Gp79
lvl.2
Netherlands

Just did new reinstall. Seems to be some syncing, because it shows 13 flights (but must be around 20). Also flight time should be much longer.

Only 2 flights show up in log though.

Syncing still faulty.
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, the Chinese characters means the flight records are syncing, your feedback has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, we will test and locate the problem. I will come back to you once I get any update from them, thank you.
2019-11-18
Use props
Jonk55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 850 ft
United States

I am also having this issue where my flights won't sync.  When I turn on automatic sync it only shows the information for a few flights. If I remove the auto sync it then shows the totals for all my flights. Is there a way to update the sync?

2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_VHUQmuJu6LbY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26601 ft
United Kingdom

I’m new to the MAVIC MINI but after less than 10 flights I’m having the same issues as reported here. And I have to say it’s a bit disappointing that the issue still doesn’t appear to have been fixed?
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_VHUQmuJu6LbY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26601 ft
United Kingdom

I’m new to the MAVIC MINI but after less than 10 flights I’m having the same issues as reported here. And I have to say it’s a bit disappointing that the issue still doesn’t appear to have been fixed?
2020-8-2
Use props
TerminalVelocity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6248064 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mndy - Can we get an update on this issue please?  I have the same problem with the FLY app and the flight records for my Mini and Air 2 are not syncing correctly with DJI and between devices.   I will not be reinstalling the app as I don't want to lose all my flights, which others have unfortunately done.  
2020-9-4
Use props
bojanrak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 724245 ft
Croatia

same issue.
S9+
Mavic mini
Last flight December last year. Missing 150 flights.
Any answer DJI?
I tried resetting everything. From my phone. DJI APP. MAVIC MINI. MODEM. tv. Fridge. Wife. Any answer??
2020-9-9
Use props
Ijacek007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313087 ft
Czechia

same issue.
Still no solution?
2020-9-15
Use props
zeroing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1847 ft
France

Same issue since my travel in greece. I never touch setting but now all my flight are gone and the new one is never record (sync is on). So now my flight center is always empty (not download button, nothing...).
Any solution Dji?
2020-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules