Dji shipiping is nothing but a joke!!
1834 4 2019-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered my Mavic Mini on the 8th November, still havent got it today!!!
Thinking was that i might get the drone asap since I bought directly from them. How wrong was I?? Everyone else got their's first. NEVER, EVER AGAIN will i buy from them
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We truly apologize for the issues you had with the shipping. I pulled out the order number using your DJI Forum account. We're pleased to say that the estimated time of delivery is 5 to 9 business days after payment confirmation. It is on its way now and you may track it using DHL's tracking number 6396362615 to get updates. Again, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience it causes. Thank you.

Estimated delivery time

Estimated delivery time
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-17 07:19
We truly apologize for the issues you had with the shipping. I pulled out the order number using your DJI Forum account. We're pleased to say that the estimated time of delivery is 5 to 9 business days after payment confirmation. It is on its way now and you may track it using DHL's tracking number 6396362615 to get updates. Again, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience it causes. Thank you.[Image]

Well "Diana", the tracking number you give cant be found by DHL when i rang them several times over the last few days. Get your act together !!
Not goid enough!!!
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW Posted at 11-18 02:22
Well "Diana", the tracking number you give cant be found by DHL when i rang them several times over the last few days. Get your act together !!
Not goid enough!!!

But it can be tracked in DHL website and the package has already been delivered. Did you receive it?
DHL.png
2019-11-18
Use props
fans2e981205
New

United Kingdom

ive ordered mine 2 days earlier 6th nov and still no update on my page
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules