Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

My first M2Z had an accident and I made the claim on my insurance and they paid for another drone.  Just got my replacement M2Z drone and this time I wanted to use DJI Care Refresh so I purchased a Refresh Card separately.  When I powered up my drone for the first time, I expected to activate it (as I did with my Mavic Mini) but I'm not seeing that so I'm wondering what shall I do to bind this card with this drone?  Will I need to submit a video?  Would like to know how to proceed before I open the Care Refresh packaging or take off for my first flight; thanks!
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi The Saint, if you purchased a DJI Care Refresh card, please activate the DJI Care Refresh here https://support.dji.com/care/active to see whether it works.
2019-11-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

thanks.  ok i used the link you sent and entered my card information:

Your activation information:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mavic 2
USD
DJI CARE REFRESH

then when it asked for my mavic 2 s/n, the result:

Your product has been activated for over 48 hours, and can no longer be bound to the service.

...which is what i had been thinking since i got this drone earlier and opened it this weekend after i received the card and this drone did not take me thru the activation process.

next steps?
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Saint Posted at 11-17 19:20
thanks.  ok i used the link you sent and entered my card information:

Your activation information:

Where did you get the replacement drone? From the third-party insurance or DJI? When did you activate the replacement drone?
2019-11-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-17 20:02
Where did you get the replacement drone? From the third-party insurance or DJI? When did you activate the replacement drone?

Insurance company gave me the money to buy another drone so I purchased another one online, not from DJI.  My receipt is dated 11-05-2019.  Everything appears to be new and unused and I did not activate the drone so it appears someone else may have activated it before me.  If I provide you with the drone s/n would you be able to give me details on my purchase?  Thanks.
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Saint Posted at 11-17 20:24
Insurance company gave me the money to buy another drone so I purchased another one online, not from DJI.  My receipt is dated 11-05-2019.  Everything appears to be new and unused and I did not activate the drone so it appears someone else may have activated it before me.  If I provide you with the drone s/n would you be able to give me details on my purchase?  Thanks.

Sure, please provide us the serial number of your drone, we will help to check.
2019-11-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-17 22:13
Sure, please provide us the serial number of your drone, we will help to check.

pm sent with drone s/n.
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Saint Posted at 11-18 17:45
pm sent with drone s/n.

Let's continue in PM.
2019-11-18
Use props