I cannot contact with DJI Online Support
796 4 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello,

I bought new DJI Osmo Pocket on 11.11.2019 and I just have been using it around 4,5 days and I am going to holiday but it has a vibration problem and you watch it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPgiqJ4ECc&t=22s and I cannot walk with it because vibration is really annoying. I tried to contact with DJI support via facebook but they don@t know anything and I am not sure why there is facebook support if they cannot help me. I tried to contact with DJI online support by their official website but it is not avilable. I am in Turkey and I will send the Osmo Pocket local service but when I talk with local service, "they said to me we cannot repair it and DJI cannot allow us to do that so if you get permission to change the product just send us e-mail and we will change it". So I have a plane on 25th November and I have to solve this problem so fast because I plan everything around this camera but now I have a big problem. I want to say you again, "Karfo Karacasulu Dış Tic. A.Ş" is your Enterprise Dealer and they are technical service for DJI in Turkey at the same time. I have couple sample video about the problem, you can find them at below. I have a expereiance with DJI technical service right now because I cannot contact with them fasly and it is really slow. If you will solve my problem, I will be appreciate.

Thank you

Enes SOLHAN
Arama SonuçlarıSite Bağlantıları ile Web Sonuc

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Enes SOLHAN, we apologize for the trouble with the Osmo Pocket and our customer service. May we verify whether you contact our online chat in working hours Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM (GMT+0)? If yes, was there any prompt or warning in the online chat page?
For the issue with Osmo Pocket, may we verify which mode did you set when walking and shooting with Osmo Pocket in this video? Is it Follow Mode/ FPV Mode/ Tilt Locked Mode? It is recommended to use Follow Mode or Tilt Locked Mode. What is the firmware of your device? Is it normal when placing it on flat platforms? Did you try to calibrate your gimbal or reset the device?
2019-11-18
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-18 03:03
Hi Enes SOLHAN, we apologize for the trouble with the Osmo Pocket and our customer service. May we verify whether you contact our online chat in working hours Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM (GMT+0)? If yes, was there any prompt or warning in the online chat page?
For the issue with Osmo Pocket, may we verify which mode did you set when walking and shooting with Osmo Pocket in this video? Is it Follow Mode/ FPV Mode/ Tilt Locked Mode? It is recommended to use Follow Mode or Tilt Locked Mode. What is the firmware of your device? Is it normal when placing it on flat platforms? Did you try to calibrate your gimbal or reset the device?

Hello,

I talked with your facebook DJI support and DJI online support but they said to me that your country warranty is different that other countries so you need to contact with your warranty company and I already sent them the package. I already calibrated Osmo Pocket several times and I reset it 2 times but it doesn't solve the problem. Actually, I use Tilt Locked Mode in this video but it is same in the Follow Mode and FPV Mode. There is a vibration and I cannot find a solution for that. Also, I asked this problem DJI osmo pocket on Facebook group and they said to me that there is definetly a problem with your osmo pocket and you should send it back. I already sent it but the problem is I am going to Germany on 25th November and I already bought my plane ticket so I plan a lot of things but there is limited time and I want to make a solution as fast as possible because of that I am hurring up on this issue. Also, When I was talking with DJI Online Support and I sent them this video, DJI online support said to me, it is not because of software problem, it is because hardware problem. Also, I bought Osmo Pocket on 11.11.2019 and I got it from cargo 12.11.2019 so it has been 4,5 days and this problem occurs since from its first day.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope you will find a solution for this problem or  you can replace my device with new one.
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

enessolh Posted at 11-18 05:51
Hello,

I talked with your facebook DJI support and DJI online support but they said to me that your country warranty is different that other countries so you need to contact with your warranty company and I already sent them the package. I already calibrated Osmo Pocket several times and I reset it 2 times but it doesn't solve the problem. Actually, I use Tilt Locked Mode in this video but it is same in the Follow Mode and FPV Mode. There is a vibration and I cannot find a solution for that. Also, I asked this problem DJI osmo pocket on Facebook group and they said to me that there is definetly a problem with your osmo pocket and you should send it back. I already sent it but the problem is I am going to Germany on 25th November and I already bought my plane ticket so I plan a lot of things but there is limited time and I want to make a solution as fast as possible because of that I am hurring up on this issue. Also, When I was talking with DJI Online Support and I sent them this video, DJI online support said to me, it is not because of software problem, it is because hardware problem. Also, I bought Osmo Pocket on 11.11.2019 and I got it from cargo 12.11.2019 so it has been 4,5 days and this problem occurs since from its first day.

We're truly sorry for the troubles you had Enes. Rest assured that we will do everything we may to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We'll coordinate this with the designated team for further assistance. Again, we can't thank you enough for your patience.
2019-11-18
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 11-18 08:19
We're truly sorry for the troubles you had Enes. Rest assured that we will do everything we may to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We'll coordinate this with the designated team for further assistance. Again, we can't thank you enough for your patience.

Thank you for your interest. I hope it will be solve in this week. I am waiting further mail from you.
2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules