Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
difficulty removing batteries from charger
17103 21 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silk186
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7438 ft
United Kingdom

I recently received a Mavic Mini and just got around to unboxing it and charging the batteries. The trouble is that I can only get one of the three batteries out. Does anyone have any tips on how to remove the other batteries?

2019-11-18
Use props
silk186
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7438 ft
United Kingdom

It seems that I can't edit my original post. After watching a video on how to grip the battery I eventually got them out. Hopefully, this will get easier over time.
I really like the dji mavic mini two-way charging hub but it would be much nicer with a release/ejection button.
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you before, It's great to know that you are able to resolve the issue. If you have any other issues or concern in the future with your DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI. Kindly please reach us here at DJI Forum. We're here to assists you. Thank you.
2019-11-19
Use props
cwells
lvl.1

United States

My Mini is going back, but yes I did notice it was difficult to get the batteries out of anything.  It look as if you're supposed to simultaneously press in on that tab while pulling out on it... an impossibility.  Although I figured out the trick... have to stick fingernail under the little tab thingy, and that let me both press and pull.

But, please redesign it!
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Yes they are a bit hard, however is just a matter of pressing the tab in and pulling quite hard, I also struggled at first, but they are firmly inserted which is nice.
2019-11-20
Use props
Alejandro Sanchez0
New

Colombia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-11-19 13:09
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you before, It's great to know that you are able to resolve the issue. If you have any other issues or concern in the future with your DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI. Kindly please reach us here at DJI Forum. We're here to assists you. Thank you.

I cant open the battery charger. My batteries are already charged, but it seems imposible to open in order to take then out. Is there a video that can help me or any sort of assistance?
2020-3-31
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

Hello !

I had the same problem with one of the 3 batteries (new combo, not yet used). Upon closer inspection, I noticed that this battery was slightly twisted. DJI has already repaired it.

2.JPG
2020-3-31
Use props
Silver31581
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2374357 ft
United States

Be sure to hold the battery upside down when you are trying to remove it.  Gravity helps!
2020-3-31
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

I find it harder to pull from the drone. but the hub isn't too easy as well. Just bad design I guess
2020-3-31
Use props
djiuser_gfOLruY0W0h9
lvl.1

United States

I can not figure out how to get the batteries out of the charger. What do I have to do? Is there a tuturiol from DJI? Terrible Design Problem!!!
2020-4-28
Use props
deathsquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_gfOLruY0W0h9 Posted at 4-28 15:41
I can not figure out how to get the batteries out of the charger. What do I have to do? Is there a tuturiol from DJI? Terrible Design Problem!!!

Press the release button on the battery and pull.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_A29GiHmuhnKH
New

Sweden

silk186 Posted at 2019-11-18 14:03
It seems that I can't edit my original post. After watching a video on how to grip the battery I eventually got them out. Hopefully, this will get easier over time.
I really like the dji mavic mini two-way charging hub but it would be much nicer with a release/ejection button.

Please please post a link to the video to help others including myself, to get the batteries out.
Thanks
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_A29GiHmuhnKH
New

Sweden

Alejandro Sanchez0 Posted at 3-31 04:24
I cant open the battery charger. My batteries are already charged, but it seems imposible to open in order to take then out. Is there a video that can help me or any sort of assistance?

Hi, did you find a video? I’m having problems too. How does one push and pull at the same time?
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_A29GiHmuhnKH
New

Sweden

deathsquad Posted at 4-28 15:43
Press the release button on the battery and pull.

How do you push and pull at the same time? :-) should I use my nail to lift the tab? where can I safely grip the battery?
2020-5-9
Use props
deathsquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Push the release tab in and pull it up.
2020-5-10
Use props
Joe D.
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_A29GiHmuhnKH Posted at 5-9 23:38
How do you push and pull at the same time? :-) should I use my nail to lift the tab? where can I safely grip the battery?

Wow. What a reality check. I have flown Phantom's for four years now, first a P3P and now a P4P so I figured learning this would be a snap. Bought the Mavic Mini to keep in my truck when I want to take a quick shot and don't want to run home and get my P4. Right out of the box I can't get the damn batteries out of the charger.

So, I am hopping to find a video before I break a fingernail or the battery
2020-7-3
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

2020-7-3
Use props
Phuztone7
lvl.1

United States

It would be nice if DLI would make & distribute some sort of device to remove batteries from charger & drone.
2020-8-17
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

this works for me
2020-8-17
Use props
paulhummerman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114915 ft
United States

deathsquad Posted at 4-28 15:43
Press the release button on the battery and pull.

Push and pull at the same time - got it!
2020-9-10
Use props
paulhummerman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114915 ft
United States

djiuser_A29GiHmuhnKH Posted at 5-9 23:36
Hi, did you find a video? I’m having problems too. How does one push and pull at the same time?

Use quantum mechanics!
2020-9-10
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

It's not that hard.  I just grab the top of the battery in such a manner that my finger presses the release as part of the grab.  I tried to make a video, but I needed one hand to hold my phone (camera), a second to hold the charging hub and another to pull the battery out.  Oh wait, I only have two hands - so it didn't work...  Best I could do was a single photo.  I approach from the top so it's a grab (or pinch) and pull.  The grab pushes the release without anything more than the grab.   The red arrow is the hole that the latch on the battery locks into.  When grabbing the top of the battery this way, the tip of my index finger naturally depresses the release.

While the battery is not in the Mini nor the charging hub, look at the latch parts so you can see what you are trying to accomplish.  Push the release and see that the latch retracts.  Do the same thing with the battery in the Mini or the charging hub.
2020-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules