3915 3 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NM4321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68219 ft
Italy

Hello,

I have a Mavic 2 Pro, and yes it is really cool. I love it! I was using Davinci Resolve 16 free edition to post process my DLOG-M footages. First when I started I had to face the issue 'media offline', but finally I managed it to work by setting the correct Timeline resolution. So I decided to buy the Davinci Resolve Studio 16.1 version.
After spending 350€ The only thing I see is 'media offline'. It seems that this 'media offline' issue is a systematic issue in DV Resolve. I posted on amazon a review as follow:

I'm not an expert in video editing but I guess this product has some amazing features. Nevertheless it is unusable! At least to me and as far as I saw I'm not the only one.
It seems to have, among others, a long therm bug  i'm facing: "media offline". And just to understand each other, the bug is NOT solved by doing an unlink/relink! I also have microsoft HVAC installed as requested. I can play H.265 videos in Windows (10), a bit choppy but it works. And even If,  please show a meaningful error to the customer so that they can react adequately. I bought this SW and I CANNOT use it! Since it is SW, I CANNOT give it back! By the way 16.1 did not fix the problem!

Amazon refused to post it, is it too much, really?
On the other hand a lot of people using the dji dlog-m do suffer this issue. At least it seems to me. Is it a DJI problem? Are the encoded files not good enough?  

Is it a HW problem? If so, why is DV Resolve not warning consequently that the HW is under spec? This would save a lot of time to a lot of people, including the blackmagic guys themselves.
I'm sure, if DV Resolve work it is a great piece of SW but for all of you thinking to buy it, be careful! If you ask me the risk to waste your money is high. .

I now have to deal with this SW and any help would be highly apreciated.
Offtopic: DJI please please please make the mavic 3 as good as the skydio 2 in terms of collision avoidance

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing your insights with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro, I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best recommendation for your inquiry. In addition, as of the moment we don't have any information regarding DJI's future products and it functionalities, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support.
2019-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Its been a common issue I believe,  there are some videos to help you fix it like this -
2019-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, I have that too in Resolve.
But I use that only for special tracking features, so I skipped that and reverted to my standard editor.
Hope they get it fixed!
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules