shippment is stuck in Alaska, and now DJI just emailed that they ...
685 6 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

So my mavic is stuck in customs in Alaska which is bad already, but now I just got a e-mail from DJI stating that I asked to cancel my order and they were going t ocancel the shipment.  I never even spoke to DJI support
Anyone else have this happen?
2019-11-18
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

You may want to chat with them to clarify it.  Tell them you didn't request a cancellation.  Hopefully they can still reverse the change.  
2019-11-18
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

Been there done that.  They say they will try and reverse it but cannot give me an answer for 24 to 48 hours....
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Cavids Posted at 11-18 13:03
Been there done that.  They say they will try and reverse it but cannot give me an answer for 24 to 48 hours....

We'll coordinate it with the proper team to keep pushing for updates. Thank you for your patience.
2019-11-18
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

would be nice since I never asked to cancel my order.....
2019-11-18
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

well update.  Yesterday someone from China called me and said they were on top of it.  Today, fedex did not deliver.  I called them and they said that DJI asked for it not to be delivered and to be returned to them.  Soo again I get on djis support chat.  Same song and dance, we will look in to it.  Soo Sorry..... Someone will get back to you.   I honestly wanted the full fly more combo.  I needed it soon as I plan on using it in 2 weeks at my son's college graduation.  At this point I would settle for a real cancellation if they would refund my money instantly but they will not.  They have to wait until they recieve it back and so and so.  If they would I would just pick a non fly more from Amazon.
I am still in disbelief as this  is all on them.  I never once asked for my order to be canceled.  I am sure someone just goofed on a cancellation and put in one number wrong and I got the short end of the stick.  I do not understand why at this point someone from shipping could not have called Fedex to correct the mistake.  One simple phone call.  They did call me yesterday, would have been better if they had called Fedex
2019-11-20
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-18 14:40
We'll coordinate it with the proper team to keep pushing for updates. Thank you for your patience.

My patience is done
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules