Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fansf0a89141 Posted at 4-6 19:37
Has there been a reasoning behind this yet as I've had the exact same thing happen to me and no battery swelling what so ever I have a few mavics that I picked up last fall and I've had to replace a pro once a zoom failure and now another pro failure all dealing with motor issues except this zoom seems to be a mystery that you guys aren't warranting yet there is several of this instances and yet dji hasn't fixed the problem what are you guys waiting to see if you can kill a little kid. I can tell you the velocity that thing hits the ground it would do just that. This isn't an isolated incident there are dozens of occurrences on here of the same issue yet dji keeps blowing it off. I wonder if a dozen or more of us get transport Canada involved if that my might put a fire under your ass? FIX THE PROBLEM AMD WARRANTY THESE BIRDS AS ITS MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC FAILURE  cause your encrypted logs fail does not fall on the consumers problem. Don't encrypt the logs then so we can monitor.

Hi,

If you like post your flightlog, using this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
A log will probably explain what happend.

cheers
JJB
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules