how to hide someone on instagram without unfollowing them?
1986 7 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HohpNo4aaldS
New

Vietnam

[size=14.6667px]how to hide someone on instagram without unfollowing them?
2019-11-18
Use props
hedgehuff
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I can only recommend this particular service I use for Instagram - https://spamguardapp.com/ It's great for unfollowing spam ghosts and other kinds of unwanted followers...
2020-1-21
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

I think ya got the wrong forum bud.
2020-3-3
Use props
Dorset_Horn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Mmm. Yep, not sure why this is on here.

2020-3-8
Use props
fans94c815e2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30860 ft
Singapore

wrong forum
2020-3-11
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

is it relevant
2020-3-15
Use props
freddylegen
New

Pakistan

Get Creative

Instagram is all about photos, so many people think of the caption as an afterthought.

Don't neglect the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by using descriptive words that will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.

Here are some ideas to help you build up followers on Instagram with your posts:

• Use questions in your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post so that people see it first.

• Get personal with your post. Tell a story about yourself, or how your product helped or inspired someone else.

• Ask people to tag others. Asking people to tag three of their best friends or tagging someone they are grateful for brings other potential followers into the equation.

A great example of a brand that does personal posts well.

They create breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to educate the user on the plight of animals around the world.

Remember when it comes to using Instagram posts to get followers, it's all about being authentic. Don't use questions in every single post or tell a personal story that isn't genuine.
explanation for likes
2020-10-31
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-1
Use props
Advanced