1599 5 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benjamin.kiefer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5643 ft
Germany

Dear DJI team,

as can be seen from my profile picture or attached in this message, I found that the thin ribbon cable from my DJI Zenmuse X3 is broken. Under the condition that this would be the only issue, could you give me an idea of what costs I'm facing when sending it in for repair? It need not be an information with liability just a very rough estimate (that might be wrong but anyways). I recently bought this from a friend and we're figuring out what the cost reduction would be due to the defect of this camera.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Benjamin
rep.jpg
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that ribbon of your DJI Zenmuse X3 was damaged. In order for us to provide the accurate quotation for the said camera. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to diagnose and provide the accurate cost of the repair after the damage assessment. Thank for your support.
2019-11-19
Use props
Benjamin.kiefer
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 08:52
Hi, I am sorry to know that ribbon of your DJI Zenmuse X3 was damaged. In order for us to provide the accurate quotation for the said camera. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to diagnose and provide the accurate cost of the repair after the damage assessment. Thank for your support.

Thank you for your response.
As far as I understood your reply correctly, there is no option to obtain an online estimate based on the information I gave?!
"Starting a ticket" just means filling a form AND sending in the damaged item?

2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjamin.kiefer Posted at 11-19 10:36
Thank you for your response.
As far as I understood your reply correctly, there is no option to obtain an online estimate based on the information I gave?!
"Starting a ticket" just means filling a form AND sending in the damaged item?

Hi, thank you for your the additional information you have shared. We are not able to give you an estimate cost for repairing the said camera,  because we need to examine and check the DJI Zenmuse X3 physically and thoroughly before giving out an estimate. In addition, we need to assess the camera's extent damage for us to be able to be sure that once it is repaired it will work properly. Thank you.
2019-11-19
Use props
Benjamin.kiefer
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 14:17
Hi, thank you for your the additional information you have shared. We are not able to give you an estimate cost for repairing the said camera,  because we need to examine and check the DJI Zenmuse X3 physically and thoroughly before giving out an estimate. In addition, we need to assess the camera's extent damage for us to be able to be sure that once it is repaired it will work properly. Thank you.

All right, thank you!

I assume that you still repair this camera even though when starting a ticket it is not listed?!
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjamin.kiefer Posted at 11-20 02:07
All right, thank you!

I assume that you still repair this camera even though when starting a ticket it is not listed?!

You are most welcome and thank you for the additional inquiry. Yes, you can send in the DJI Zenmuse X3 camera for repair. Rest assured that the professional DJI team will do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules