Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal restart mid flight?
564 1 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guenther Jan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1601588 ft
Czechia

Hi everyone,

my drone sometimes goes mental mid flight, it seems like the gimbal is trying to calibrate or perhaps restart mid flight. Is anyone experiancing this issue?
I managed to replicate this issue twice mid flight on two different batteries in tap to fly mode while making a time lapse.

I send my drone to Munich Germany servise center where a repair/fix was denied as they could not replace the issue.
At this time my drone was still covered by the extra insurance I have purchased but I still have the issue and no insurance.
I feel as I was scammed by DJI which is pretty annoying as I have 4 of their products in total whcih work super well (other than Osmo 3).

Can someone tell me if this could be caused by SD card writing issue (original card from DJI 16gb) or something else? No firmware to update according to the app. Calibration and IMU done.

Video can be seen here

2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you please PM me your email account, the serial number of the drone and the repair number from the Germany service center?  We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. Thank you in advance.
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules