Can you record video with P4 MULTISPECTRAL?
2243 4 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cleibos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916952 ft
Argentina

Hi there, i want to buy a P4 Multispectral, i understand that you can take pictures JPG for RGB and TIFF for the other five cameras. But my question is:

Can i record video with the P4 Multispectral, is it h.264, is it 4K? I need to know which is the compression and the resolution of the video AND, if only records RGB or it record all the cameras.

Thanks.
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_2VFRI5Tu5Arp
lvl.1

Chile

Hola Cleibos, según el manual, aún no se puede grabar video ( "available soon"). La cámara es 2 mp, asi que no creo que obtengas mas de 1080pHD. Mañana voy a probar si es que se puede grabar y que formato sale y te cuento.Saludos
2019-12-5
Use props
Hounsile
lvl.1

India

Thanks for sharing this with us.https://aminoapps.com/c/dota/page/blog/immortals-acquires-korean-team-phoenix-roster/MQJt_kug5dLDWzgnbwlaRnaRYJ0Yw71
2021-3-4
Use props
Hounsile
lvl.1

India

I think you will get a 720p resolution and if you need more help regarding it then I suggest your post to my friend he knows more about this concept. But he was busy making assignment projects so, I was searching for a thesis writing service to help him while searching for it I found your post.
2021-3-5
Use props
Scott-UCCE
lvl.1

United States

Did you find an answer to your question? I have the same question
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules