Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app - can't read white text at top of screen
6713 45 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GAERO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 358770 ft
Indonesia

Half years and they didnt do anything....
2020-7-3
Use props
GAERO
lvl.2
Indonesia

TDZHDTV Posted at 6-29 01:57
Hi Mindy, apart from the odd Fanboy, customers have been complaining about this since the launch of the Fly App.  It’s such a shame as DJI had a solution in the GO4 App, I don’t know why DJI App team are being so stubborn about this?

they are no longer ashamed
2020-7-4
Use props
GAERO
lvl.2
Indonesia

Art Vandelay Posted at 6-29 03:41
It's clear to me, at this point, that DJI is deliberately not making this VERY EASY code change because they want us to buy a pricier drone.  If they fix/improve too much on the Mini, we won't buy a higher end model.  Management decision.  They'll keep feeding us "We'll tell our developers..." crap forever.  They have no intention of fixing it.

exactly right ... none of the DJI responded to your comment in this thread again
2020-7-4
Use props
DuncanH
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Totally agree, top text often unreadable. Like to see a black background strip top and bottom behind text. It’s only the second time I’ve been out flying and it’s seems so obvious that is whats needed. I turned the camera pointing down so all ground and white text so much clearer.
Love the mini 2. I used the dji monitor hood I brought the second time and that’s nicely designed and found it helped generally but not when you have white text on white clouds.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_00hdULhqaIeF
lvl.1

United States

Does the Fly App support the Samsung 20 series?
2021-4-1
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Wasting our time.we have beer complaining about that for a long time. I’ve been asking for them to at least make the tex a title bigger on top line. I can’t cede the dam amount of satellites.
They only care about the younger generation that doesn’t have to ware glasses.
They just don’t seem to care. It’s such an easy fix and also put a background behind the text so it doesn’t wash out.
Something are just common since. At least they made it so you can tap on the satellite and it pops down with bigger text.
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules