22977 66 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Good day! In this video, we shall take a look at how exactly durable is the Mavic mini. Enjoy!

Follow me on social media - https://www.instagram.com/theskyhighfilms/

2019-11-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow,  I was expecting it to break.   pretty impressive.
2019-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I feel sorry for the mini.
2019-11-20
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Thank you for taking one for the team. What is your Twitter handle? I'll follow you there.

And you're a vinyl record guy too. I see your turntable
2019-11-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Pretty tough, thanks for sharing
2019-11-20
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.2

Canada

wow holy....
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for sharing this informative video. Just a friendly reminder. Please fly safely when indoors and install the DJI 360 Propeller Guards for safety purposes. In addition. Crash damage caused by non-manufacturing factors may void the warranty. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer ) and an image for more details about the warranty. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

2019-11-20
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 09:58
Hi, Thank you for sharing this informative video. Just a friendly reminder. Please fly safely when indoors and install the DJI 360 Propeller Guards for safety purposes. In addition. Crash damage caused by non-manufacturing factors may void the warranty. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer ) and an image for more details about the warranty. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

[view_image]

Of course I know
2019-11-20
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

BobB Posted at 11-20 03:44
Thank you for taking one for the team. What is your Twitter handle? I'll follow you there.

And you're a vinyl record guy too. I see your turntable

AAAYEEE! vinyl life! I don't have a twitter. Should I have one?
2019-11-20
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-20 10:31
AAAYEEE! vinyl life! I don't have a twitter. Should I have one?

Well ya let me know what your nic is
2019-11-20
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

One more thing. What happened to the Mini you ran into the tree? Did you fix the gimbal on it and this is the same one in the video here?
2019-11-20
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video. Thanks for sharing!!
2019-11-20
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

BobB Posted at 11-20 10:41
One more thing. What happened to the Mini you ran into the tree? Did you fix the gimbal on it and this is the same one in the video here?

What do you mean? I only have this Mavic mini and the only tree I ran it into was this tiny tree and wall.
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. We are always happy to help and assists. If you have other concern feel free to post your inquiry here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2019-11-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I know you're very good crashing drones ... The best thing is this cool vintage hardwood floor in your apartment ... Not good enough reason to subscribe, but keep on crashing ...
2019-11-20
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-20 15:21
I know you're very good crashing drones  ... The best thing is this cool vintage hardwood floor in your apartment ... Not good enough reason to subscribe, but keep on crashing  ...

Nono this is the only crashing video. The rest of my content is very different. I think you will be subscribing if you haven't already. In time...
2019-11-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-20 23:30
Nono this is the only crashing video. The rest of my content is very different. I think you will be subscribing if you haven't already. In time...

Yeah, right ... Who crashed the Inspire 2 with X7 camera between buildings, ha?
2019-11-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-21 01:52
Yeah, right ... Who crashed the Inspire 2 with X7 camera between buildings, ha?

But that was not on purpose. As well as not 100% my fault.

GPS went ape ... and the drone decided to fly in a wall. Not your best example.
2019-11-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-21 01:58
But that was not on purpose. As well as not 100% my fault.  

Just kidding, it's all right ...
2019-11-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-21 02:08
Just kidding, it's all right ...

Ou. Ok sometimes I take thongs too seriously...
2019-11-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-21 01:58
But that was not on purpose. As well as not 100% my fault.  

I think the gimbal mode was set incorrect because of an accidental misclick.  Locking the gimbal makes it where no matter what direction the drone turns the gimbal still faces the same direction.  A lot of things can happen that can distract us or make us misclick switches without us knowing they have been switched.  Doing things all the time does not grant total immunity.  Even someone who did a gun move in million times with a mod, at a competition he messed up and did a misfire or something.  He removed the gun mod after saying how he didn't think it would ever happen but it did.

Final and continuous checks make a difference but sometimes people slack and those are the times when somethings go wrong and go wrong forever.  We just don't know what the afterlife is truly like.  If people got things wrong, obviously, and made it into Heaven after death then it was good it went wrong but if not is the ultimate issue.
2019-11-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

AntDX316 Posted at 11-21 03:25
I think the gimbal mode was set incorrect because of an accidental misclick.  Locking the gimbal makes it where no matter what direction the drone turns the gimbal still faces the same direction.  A lot of things can happen that can distract us or make us misclick switches without us knowing they have been switched.  Doing things all the time does not grant total immunity.  Even someone who did a gun move in million times with a mod, at a competition he messed up and did a misfire or something.  He removed the gun mod after saying how he didn't think it would ever happen but it did.

Final and continuous checks make a difference but sometimes people slack and those are the times when somethings go wrong and go wrong forever.  We just don't know what the afterlife is truly like.  If people got things wrong, obviously, and made it into Heaven after death then it was good it went wrong but if not is the ultimate issue.

Nop... The gimbal mode was regular one. the one that is always looking forward.
2019-11-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-21 05:02
Nop...  The gimbal mode was regular one. the one that is always looking forward.

Sometimes we can think things went untouched but when they get switched and we don't know is when problems happen.
2019-11-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Oh no, not you again ... Anybody, anything, but not you, please ... I can't stand for this semi-philosophical babble ...
2019-11-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-21 12:57
Oh no, not you again ... Anybody, anything, but not you, please ... I can't stand for this semi-philosophical babble ...

You can have simple mode and advanced mode.  Simple mode is hello, how are you? and nothing else.  Advanced mode is we take everything to the ends of life with evidence backing.
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Cool crash test. Thank you for sharing.
2019-11-22
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

gOOD TEST , make sure all the screws are in place
2019-11-22
Use props
fans7dd6926c
lvl.1
United States

. Very helpful and informative.
2019-11-22
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

I need a sponsor so that I can crash test drones and post videos on You Tube, what a life LOL
2019-11-22
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Great video. DJI makes such durable drones
2019-11-23
Use props
Chowdary
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5164 ft

Singapore

Pretty nice test results
Thanks for your sharing
2019-11-24
Use props
nilsonleow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Very cool tests! Thanks for sharing!
2019-11-25
Use props
djiuser_NT0RgxM9y9zf
New

United Kingdom

Since you did a crash test with the prop guards on the mavic mini, is it possible for you to do a crash test without the prop guards?
2019-11-25
Use props
wh1chocl4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Portugal

Very nice video! Hope the Mini its ok!!
2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Impressive little device, I love the prop guards.
2019-11-26
Use props
neeapps
New

Sri Lanka

This is heartbreaking when this drone crash
https://www.neeapps.com/
2019-11-26
Use props
isha love
New

India

Free Classified Ads izy daisy
2019-11-26
Use props
isha love
New

India

How Free Classified Ads Helped Me Earn Handsome Amount?
I am 40 years old - have been recently laid off from the company I worked for. For the past 15 years, I was working at a call centre that had a UK contract, the client was a bank that forwards its customer's queries to us. I started off as a low-key office boy then worked my way to become the manager of the unit. After the recession hit - our client went bankrupt and there was no reason for our company to exist. I suddenly went from being a manager to being unemployed. My wife became our only source of income, the economy being so slugging, it was extremely difficult for me to get a new job.
2019-11-26
Use props
o_laparoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Cool video man!
2019-11-27
Use props
Storm Eye
New

Vietnam