Two ideas for the next app update
583 5 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big Rich O
lvl.1
United States

While flying today, I thought of two things that would improve the app.
1) An option to show the ime on the screen. I haven't owned a wristwatch in 20 years since my cell phones have always shown my the time. But I don't want to turn off the app in the middle of flying just to see what time it is.

2) A button on the screen (while disconnected from the aircraft) that will turn off the app without my having to power off my cell phone.
2019-11-20
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it is important to fix the other crucial stuff like Unlock no fly zones and App compatibility before they tinker at the edges.

Just shut down the App No need to power off your phone
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Big Rich O, we appreciate your feedback, your first suggestion will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration.
But for the second one, the current intelligent mobile phone should be able to close an APP by sliding up the screen, no need to power off the cell phone to turn off the APP. I apologize if I misunderstood, hope for more details.
2019-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

For option 2,  on IOS Apple does not allow apps to do this,  its against the app guidelines and poor for battery life and end user experience.
2019-11-21
Use props
karim7029
lvl.2

Tunisia

hi, i have a suggestion,
you can add some button to eable/disable charging android phone directly from the RC.
thx
2019-11-21
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

How about fix the RTH on iOS app!
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced