Can you link our flight data across all apps.
1774 8 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be really nice to see the same data across all apps. In GO4 it has different flight distance than FLY and the Old GO app. All of our data and flight areas should sync across the board. Our signature in the form adds them all up so should the apps. I also don't even see that the flight areas are in the Fly app. It might just be me but I like collecting the flags and watch my distance grow.
2019-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

+1 Great idea.
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Shantok. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving your insight with regards to this matter. I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2019-11-22
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 08:38
Hello and good day Shantok. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving your insight with regards to this matter. I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thank you for letting them know.
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Shantok Posted at 11-22 14:43
Thank you for letting them know.

You are very much welcome Shantok. If you have any other concerns, inquiries or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help ab d assist you. Thank you. .
2019-11-22
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 16:16
You are very much welcome Shantok. If you have any other concerns, inquiries or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help ab d assist you. Thank you.  .

How do we change the measurements in our profile in the Fly app. I have changed my settings to imperial so they are correct except for my profile where it still show km. I wan't it to show in miles.
2019-11-24
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058789 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have flown a P4P for a couple of years.  I purchased a Mavic Mini a few weeks ago.   I noticed that DJI Fly pulls in and combines  all my flight totals (miles flown, times flown, level etc) from  DJI Go 4 but DJI GO 4  does not do the same for flights from DJI Fly.

Is there a remedy or future update to resolve this?
2019-11-25
Use props
SirrRoyston
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1897480 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any more word on this merge between Go4 & Fly? I have my spark date on GO4 and my mini & ma2 date on the Fly app. Would like at least the the flight hours combined
2020-10-3
Use props
Ruzhye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

I've notice that my Mavic Air 2 flights add to my growth value in the DJI Go 4 app, but not of the other metrics seem to go back or forth.  I've had to use Kittyhawk or Airdata to track my total info.  Unfortunately Kittyhawk doesn't import the Mavic Air flights yet.
2020-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules