Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
All new features missing in latest firmware
2882 9 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
V2 Fun Learning
lvl.1
Malaysia

My Osmo Action firmware has been updated to v01.06.00.20 but all the new features (Hyperlapse, time settings for turning the touchscreen off automatically while recording, Thai and Arabic languages) can't be seen in my camera.
Please help. Thanks.
2019-11-21
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Have you tried a "Factory Reset"?
2019-11-21
Use props
V2 Fun Learning
lvl.1
Malaysia

CemAygun Posted at 11-21 20:36
Have you tried a "Factory Reset"?

Yes. Problem still exists.
2019-11-21
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Turkey

Seems like you are not alone:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D696%26typeid%3D696

Unfortunately no solutions suggested so far I am guessing you also cannot reflash as the version info shows it as the latest firmware. DJI has a way of forcing a firmware reflash for drones (using a PC) and I guess it is time they come up with one for the cameras...
2019-11-21
Use props
V2 Fun Learning
lvl.1
Malaysia

What the !? Anyway, thanks for your update.
2019-11-22
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Turkey

It has been relatively quiet  for most DJI products since September, but I would not be surprised if we get some updates before the end of the year. I hope they include a re-flash option with the new firmware...
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will directly forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention. I will surely keep you posted once we have a solution for this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-11-22
Use props
HDRushmore
lvl.2
Brunei

Yeah,, firmware please...
2019-11-23
Use props
V2 Fun Learning
lvl.1
Malaysia

I emailed to DJI support team and they have replied with the solution. Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

V2 Fun Learning Posted at 2019-11-24 19:13
I emailed to DJI support team and they have replied with the solution. Thank you.

Hi, sorry for the very late response. We're glad to know that you already manage to isolate the issue using the help of our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules