Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFS verification code not being received
2017 7 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoRelationToNed
New

Australia

Hi, I have used the No Fly Zones authorization system several times in the past and the verification code was always successfully sent to my mobile. Today I tried numerous times but never received a code back from your system.  Is it still working?   I was only trying to fly less than 50 metres high over a local horseracing track to promote their club's upcoming event. It is about 2km from a small local uncontrolled airport and I have had no trouble before with this kind of job.

Cheers, Ron Kelly.

2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_qiVsROk5oLtg
lvl.1
Australia

I had the same issue, near Hervey Bay airport but in the area where a verification code could be requested. Tried with 2 phones, 1 iPhone and 1 Android.... never received the code.
This is not good enough. The system is tnere for our benefit so it must work as designed.
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ron, we are sorry for the difficulties, please send email to flysafe@dji.com with your concern and DJI account, our team will help to check, thank you.
2019-11-21
Use props
Miguel Morales5
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I have the same issue... do you resolve the issue?
2019-11-25
Use props
Miguel Morales5
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I have the same issue... do you resolve the issue?
2019-11-25
Use props
renepedrosa
New
Flight distance : 26880 ft
Puerto Rico

Yep, I'm having the same problem as Miguel here.
2019-12-1
Use props
POIAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5100614 ft
Canada

same issue here yet again!
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

POIAerial Posted at 11-23 15:25
same issue here yet again!

Hi there, please send an email to flysafe@dji.com with your concern and DJI account, our team will help to check, thank you.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules