Should i update my firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neilmacc
Second Officer
Switzerland

Hi Guys

i have a fully functional and error free P4 using version V01.02.0602 Firmware, devices flies pretty much perfectly.

After connection DJI assistant i see version 2.00.0810 is available as the latest version .. should i update my drone ?

what would the new version bring and is it worth it ?

thanks
n
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will highly recommend you to update the drone to the latest version if there would be available firmware on the DJI Assistant 2. Updating to the latest version will help you to unlock the latest features of the said drone using the latest firmware also to avoid any possible errors. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you!
2019-11-22
Use props
Neilmacc
Second Officer
Switzerland

ok thanks.. is there a special practice and best way to do the update? should i just install the latest version or do a version inbetween?

also is there an update for the controller?

thanks
2019-11-22
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since owning DJI drones, I've always updated/upgraded to the most current FW. I think once I've had to downgrade the FW once with the P4P because the camera image kept inverting unexpectedly but when the upgrade fix was available, I went ahead and upgraded without any further issues.
2019-11-25
Use props
Neilmacc
Second Officer
France

ok thanks - i have tried multiple times since my post to upgrade but it always fails so still working on it!

2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules