This forum is a black hole - customer expectation management poor
1132 6 2019-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reokeane
lvl.2
United States

So its clear that there are two parts of DJI.
The first are the forum moderators who publish stock answerrs that our highlighted bugs or requests for basic functionality have been passed to the development team

The second is the development team who, it seems, have no voice on this forum

There is no expectation management as to whethger issues raised will be resolved, if at all, or when

Post if you hope another member might have an answer for you - but expecting anything meaningful or useful from DJI? Its not going to happen here. Stock answers only

I appreciate there are lots of issues raised and some "asks" might be too much.....but the vast majority are basic or compatibility issues that deserve better than a brush off

Disappointing
2019-11-22
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Painful Huh
2019-11-22
Use props
nostromoito
lvl.2
Spain

I totally agree, I've been denouncing this in several threads for some time now. I created a thread a week ago asking about the compatibility of DJI Mimo with Android 10 and do you know how many DJI moderators or developers have answered me? 0

Greetings!
2019-11-24
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

Romania

This picture pretty much sums all of this up lol
Edit: I'm surprised no mod came to this thread to add their stock replies yet lmao
2019-11-24
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

make your voices heard by spending your money elsewhere. you are misinformed if you think being rude and bashing the company on their own website is going to bear fruit.

DJI are a big company as you all know. there are literally millions of users around the world. people who  have success don't spend time trolling a forum to say how pleased they are with the product.

all you can do is submit a ticket. if you don't see any movement or feel your voice is not being heard, stop purchasing their product.

jawin' about your disapproval here will not prevent people from purchasing the product or get you any faster help.
2019-11-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I'd say this forum is user-to-user for the most part.  We help each other, and some people from DJI just pass on relevant comments to the tech people (so the tech people can get on with their job rather than spending time reading stuff here that they don't actually need to).  One or two tech people post on social media sites but that may in essence be a private activity rather than something they are paid to do.
2019-11-25
Use props
reokeane
lvl.2
United States

marctronixx Posted at 11-25 12:03
make your voices heard by spending your money elsewhere. you are misinformed if you think being rude and bashing the company on their own website is going to bear fruit.

DJI are a big company as you all know. there are literally millions of users around the world. people who  have success don't spend time trolling a forum to say how pleased they are with the product.

Not really sure how I was either trolling or being rude. I was voicing frustration - clearly shared by others - that a product was released with compatibility issues and missing basic functionality that exists in their app for other gimbals - and there is no expectation management about when these issues might be resolved, if at all. Cheers for the patronising response. Yes I can go buy competitors products / I’m well aware of that option. The issue is DJI already has our money - we bought the marketing hype - and for many here what is expected wasn’t delivered.
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules