Mavic Mini Issues / DJI Support Issues!!
1689 5 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lammie_J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm having an issue with a DJI Mavic Mini.

I'm unable to get the return to home working.

I have spoken to DJI support on the phone whilst using the device, who in the end advised me to reinstall the software on the drone.

I have tried to install DJI assistant 2 onto my MAC but get a warning saying that the program is not compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Has anyone else had this issue?

Slowly pulling my hair out and DJI telephone support is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard and just refer to the usee manual.

Not having the return to home feature makes flying it uncomfortable. I also don't know how this affects other features on the device? Is it a GPS issue? I have to assume it will not return to home on a low battery.

Not happy with the product at the mo and DJI.

2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_la7oH31oTwfm
New

Malaysia

Me too yesterday got the RTH but today no. Cannot return home. Nearly landing at other area lucky stop and manual control back
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_la7oH31oTwfm
New

Malaysia

Me too having same problem
2019-11-23
Use props
fansbd03fb49
New
Flight distance : 3245 ft
Canada

Hi all people . Need assistance from dji tech
I have find big  problem with mavic mini rc with s6 galaxy  Samsung cell phone.
The rc create magnetic field and this cause bug with compass in cell phone and this bug create big bug with map in fly app and bug with central icon in app to put controller in direction to drone correctly.
I have recorded the trouble with cam .
When I put the cell phone on controller the compass going crazy ! Magnetic field decalibrate compass in cell phone .  
2019-11-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Keep us posted, unfortunately it seems the support doesn't like the slightest criticism, even if we as customers have all the rights to make questions and get support while in warranty.
Try yourself, write a new thread saying I love the mini and post a pic or video without complainig and support will answer there.
2019-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your very short on information can you explain where you tested from what distance was it failsafe loss of signal loss of transmission signal etc , if you don’t mind .
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules