1552 7 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_b1bNLosQQu1T
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142159 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there.

I bought mavic platinum pro fly more combo recently. My problem is that i got 5 batteries and one remote only which wont last any longer than 3 batteries because of charging the phone. I would like to switch this charging option off but it works with IOS devices only. DJI never mentioned that they are supporting apple products only which is false advertising and misleading at the day of purchase.

Im using s10+ which drains battery very quick.

I saw few topics about this, but DJI never fixed the issue apart from promising. Before i will return my equipment due above reason, could DJI take place here and tell me if there is any update regarding this that im not aware off ?

Kind regards,

LJ
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, as much as we would like to add this option, while it is unable to turn off the charging when connecting to Android phone because of the Android system limitation. Hope for your understanding .
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_b1bNLosQQu1T
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-23 05:41
Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, as much as we would like to add this option, while it is unable to turn off the charging when connecting to Android phone because of the Android system limitation. Hope for your understanding .

So will you add it ? As people asking for it since 2017.
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_b1bNLosQQu1T
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_b1bNLosQQu1T
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Android phone limitations ? Mavic 2 and mavic mini have it. How is come ?
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_b1bNLosQQu1T Posted at 11-23 11:44
Android phone limitations ? Mavic 2 and mavic mini have it. How is come ?

No, Mavic 2 and Mavic Mini cannot turn off the charing Android phone. It was related to the Android system and hardware. The Android phone needs on-going 500mA to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the Charging mode.
2019-11-24
Use props
fans4e1b24db
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5018947 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-24 21:13
No, Mavic 2 and Mavic Mini cannot turn off the charing Android phone. It was related to the Android system and hardware. The Android phone needs on-going 500mA to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the Charging mode.

Same problem with me! Android phone connect to RC and power of RC coming down really quick and really danger for our flight.

Need solution....
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4e1b24db Posted at 12-15 08:17
Same problem with me! Android phone connect to RC and power of RC coming down really quick and really danger for our flight.

Need solution....

As I mentioned above, it is related to the Android system and hardware, there is no option to turn it off at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules