Used drones
2077 2 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SicilianPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43094 ft

Italy

Hi,im andrea from italy,so im sorry now from my very horrible english,...so...i bought mavic 2 pro used from my friend ..and i want to registrate the drone on account ,,so how i can do??thnaks too much
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SicilianPilot. Welcome to DJI and thank you for reaching out. All you need to do is to download the DJI Go 4 application from the android play store or from the apple app store using a recommended mobile device and all you need to do is to create a DJI account. Then you are all set to go. Just a friendly reminder before flying the said drone. Please check the firmware of the drone if it is on its recent update and do not forget to calibrate the drone as well. In addition I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and a link where in you can find the most recent firmware of the said drone ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads ). Thank you.

2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_A8VL6d2WLLcz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22598 ft

Sweden

Hi stephen i have also a used drone and have make my own account in the app, but the last owner are also shown there, how can i delete him from the account? Im frallan72 and the first owner is Naoufel whit the drone in cirkle picture.
Screenshot_20200201-074056.jpg
Screenshot_20200201-074048.jpg
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules