Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Assistant 2 1.2.5-4 Mavic air not appearing
1851 3 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lanterman26
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi, im having this problem where i can't connect my drone to the dji assistant with the dji cable and other type c cable but when i plugged in my RC for the air it appears in the app without a problem but whenever i plug in my drone its not detecting any.i need to callibrate my sensors since it says in my dji go app that it has an abnormal sensors and i need to connect it in dji assistant (PC) any help or what should i do ? im running on windows 10.I have researched that they said it works on version 1.2.2 of the dji assistant any links where can i download one ? most of the given links for the old versions are dead.
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC to see if the problem persists? Also, if you can use a different PC for us to further isolate the issue we do appreciate that. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding!
2019-11-23
Use props
lanterman26
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi, its still the same i tried it on a loptop my controller is the only one who is getting detected by the assistant app not the drone , and i already have the necessary drivers installed for the app
2019-11-23
Use props
BekirIsiksoy
lvl.1

Belgium

I have a similar problem, but I also cannot connect it to my phone or RC.
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules