DJI Flight simulator for PC
2944 8 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I have a problem during the installation of the DJI Flight Simulator for PC.
When I run the Loader I get an error message pop up during 'Verifying Loader Edition'
The error message is Network Error: 008 _008 {000/0263} I then have a choice of Abort
and Retry. I have tried disabling all Firewalls and am running the latest version of Windows 10 64bit.
I've tried using WiFi and LAN and am still getting the error. I've also tried installing on lesser laptop and
suprisingly the software installs & runs without problem (although very slowly) and is using the same
WiFi connection. So can someone give me a clue as to what the problem is. Thanks
2019-11-23
Use props
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So nobody can help? I thought DJI monitored this forum.
2019-11-24
Use props
fansb2591261
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53717 ft

United Kingdom

richardjg Posted at 11-24 00:45
So nobody can help? I thought DJI monitored this forum.

Probably not at the weekend, I haven’t had a reply either?
2019-11-24
Use props
RobFallen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571690 ft
United Kingdom

mine works when not using a VPN is it perhaps your issue too?
2019-11-24
Use props
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RobFallen Posted at 11-24 08:21
mine works when not using a VPN is it perhaps your issue too?

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a VPN. I understand that it's trying to connect to the internet to
complete the download and installation, but there's obviously something that's stopping it. The computer is a recent new build, everything else works ok, I have x-plane running ok and updates ok, I have Velocidrone working perfectly, I can surf the internet either using a wireless connection or a LAN connection. The router is fine as my little laptop installs the DJI flight sim perfectly using the same router.
So I'm sure it's a network setting on this particular installation of windows. But what?
2019-11-24
Use props
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2019-11-25
Use props
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well I was going to buy the full version, but I can't get it to work and no support so end of I guess.
2019-11-25
Use props
djiuser_4gufLYOvyLp4
New

France

Hey I have the same problem... I want to have some help...
2020-1-21
Use props
richardjg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_4gufLYOvyLp4 Posted at 1-21 09:05
Hey I have the same problem... I want to have some help...

Hi, don't bother asking DJI they are no help whatsoever.
Strangely, mine is now working and I have no idea why.
All I can tell you it's network related. My laptop worked
with no problem apart from it wasn't fast enough to run
the software, but it did run it. It is connected wirelessly to my router.
So I decided to install the software on my gaming machine which doesn't
have WI-FI so it's connected to the LAN, it didn't work came up with the Network
error, no such problems with any other software I've ever run on it. So one day I
decided to disconnect the LAN cable and connect the PC to the network with
a USB wi-fi adaptor and hey ho it worked and no problem since. That's really all
I can tell you, I have no idea why the software is not happy with my LAN, probably
a setting somewhere but believe me I've tried everything I can think of, but must admit
Networking is something Alien to me. Hope this helps you in solving your problem as
the software is not bad.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules