Not all photos saved to SD card
553 3 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steffydee
New

Canada

Hi guys, first time for me here! I went on with my inaugural flight of the Mini today and I was quite impressed. I previously owned a Mavic Air and I do not feel like I lost a lost in performance, which is great.

The only issue I had is that although I'm pretty sure I took 8-10 photos while in flight, only two of them saved on the SD card. For info, it is a SanDisk Extreme V30 32GB. Any ideas on what it could be?
2019-11-23
Use props
MatthewW28
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11460925 ft
United States

The only thing I could think of is if your connection was bad and each time you clicked the button, it never got registered and wasn't sent to the drone.
2019-11-23
Use props
Steffydee
New

Canada

Forget that. I feel bad/stupid. Just realized that I started a video, but never stopped it while flying. That explains the missing photos that I tried to capture while already filming!!!
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The statement of Matthew on post #2 is correct, you need to make sure the stability of your connection when clicking the record button or shutter button for you to make sure that it will save on the SD card. However, if you are fully sure that you record or capture a footage, you can try to back-up all your files on your SD card and try to reformat it to see if the problem persists. Hope this helps. Thank you for support and welcome to the Forum!
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules