Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is it so difficult to buy Mavic Mini Batteries?
3104 18 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Route77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1499 ft
United Kingdom

As the topic title suggests, I bought the standard version, I don't need the bag and extra stuff in the combo, I thought I would buy another battery, but everywhere I look, noone is selling them at all as an accessory, DJI are but there is a long wait time.

I should not have to feel as though I am forced to buy the Combo just to get more batteries.
2019-11-24
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

Amazon had them a few days ago for $40 US with prime shipping, but they sold out fast.
2019-11-24
Use props
Route77
lvl.4
United Kingdom

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-24 05:10
Amazon had them a few days ago for $40 US with prime shipping, but they sold out fast.

Exactly this - they are like hot cakes, because it is that difficult to get hold of them. All I want is just one extra battery.
2019-11-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It always takes a while to see batteries readily available, sometimes it’s best to take a chance on the dji store they may arrive early .
2019-11-24
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Demand is high.  You must learn to be patient.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Route77. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try to check the DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... gent-flight-battery ) or the official DJI retail stores ( https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to- ... ite&from=footer ) for the availability of the genuine DJI Mavic Mini Batteries and accessories. Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This is how it is with all new releases. They will eventually become available.
2019-11-24
Use props
Route77
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-24 08:10
Hello and good day Route77. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try to check the DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-intelligent-flight-battery ) or the official DJI retail stores ( https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer ) for the availability of the genuine DJI Mavic Mini Batteries and accessories. Thank you.

I keep checking DJI store daily, to wait up to two weeks for them to arrive is too long. Nights and darkness are drawing in fast, colder, freezing nights around the corner.

The Stores who sell your gear near to me and that isn't many stores, have not yet got them listed as an accessory, meaning you cannot buy them separately.
2019-11-24
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^so you drive for 30 minutes to get the where you can fly, and then you fly for 30 minutes, and then you drive back home for another 30 minutes?
2019-11-24
Use props
WRATH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12175 ft
Australia

Surely dji should be able to put an eta on when stock are coming in. I would presume if the are getting them made offsite that they would have inventory for arruval dates and even if made onsite tge department responsible would be able to say "we will have x amount ready in 2 weeks ". Certaintly is strange. I have had one on order since 26th december through an au stockist.
2020-1-29
Use props
djiuser_szlJAW7E1mrb
New

United States

Ok it’s February...there is no excuse for there not to be any batteries in stock by now.
2020-2-15
Use props
Traxx119
lvl.4
Canada

There is an important excuse at the moment. Be patient, they will come.
2020-2-15
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_szlJAW7E1mrb Posted at 2-15 15:42
Ok it’s February...there is no excuse for there not to be any batteries in stock by now.

yeah you never know.  maybe batteries came in and they were tested and the entire batch was rejected because they weren't up to standard.  there could a thousand reasons that are out of their control but I have to agree with you there are also several reason which are in their control which lead to this.  this isn't all just a sad story.  there is some blame to assign.
2020-2-15
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_szlJAW7E1mrb Posted at 2-15 15:42

Take a minute to think where DJI are based... Then think about the current epidemic that is literally in China right now...  Please think before commenting and making yourself look a fool
2020-2-18
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DubSound Posted at 2-18 06:40
Take a minute to think where DJI are based... Then think about the current epidemic that is literally in China right now...  Please think before commenting and making yourself look a fool

ok that might be true.  but to be fair, dji had a battery problem long before the epidemic.  the reason why dji has no batteries for sale isn't because of an epidemic.  the fact there is an epidemic in china certainly doesn't help and it's awful timing for just about everyone.  good news for dji is they can start blaming the delays on the epidemic and now if batteries don't come until august (instead of june)...what's the difference meaning the pain for some customers continue.  at this point, they are doing the best they can, im sure there is a lot that it beyond their control.
2020-2-18
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

It is clear that the sales of the MM have been well above expectations, I imagine that the available batteries have been sold with the new drones instead of being available as an accessory.
2020-2-18
Use props
Chuck Norris
lvl.1
South Africa

I placed a order from one of the re sellers at the beginning of December. 3 months later nothing. When chatting with the supplier the date was end of Feb. But apparently DJI canceled the date and is now saying it is because of the corona virus. No ETA at this stage.
2020-2-19
Use props
TheFoxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075869 ft
Brazil

#Quick Reply Here#I bought the basic version because I don't have money for the "fly more" combo, but I would like to buy an extra battery, but I can't find it and the few places that have this battery in stock are at a very expensive price
2020-2-21
Use props
AE1M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1862884 ft
United States

I ordered one from Multicopter Warehouse in CO $45 on 2/19 $45 + $3.72 shipping to MA.  (USA).  shipped same day.
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules