754 12 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine on 11/4 (Mavic Mini Fly More Combo)... its been 20 days.  I'm feeling deprived and unloved
2019-11-24
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

i ordered mine from Apple on 11-13 and it was delivered on 11-15...

its really sad that 3rd party vendors have more stock and ship faster than the main company making/selling these
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if where did you purchase your order? Also, can you please send me directly the order number via PM for me to further check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora, I ordered mine on 11/01 and it's still processing. I ordered from DJI web store. Should I PM you my order info as well?
2019-11-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

@pedzsan    I don't quite think it's been 20 days yet. As of today it would have been 14 days. They don't count weekends or holidays. It goes by business days. And also from the point payment was successfully processed.
2019-11-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ordered mine 11/10 from DJI so looks like I have a very long time to wait. Had I have known other vendors have it in stock ages ago I would have ordered from them.
2019-11-24
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 08:03
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if where did you purchase your order? Also, can you please send me directly the order number via PM for me to further check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Can you please check my order?
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Spark_Pilot_XxXx Posted at 11-24 08:46
Can you please check my order?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us your order number via PM for us to check it here in our end. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-24
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

BB has them in stock and looks like it can be delivered free by Friday 11/29 since you're in the US.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji ... 451.p?skuId=6383451
2019-11-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora basically told me the same thing I’ve been told by customer service. I like a lot of others that have ordered from the web store feel a little betrayed seeing as how those that put their money down first is getting their product last. Sure I ordered two days after they started preorders but my order is still processing a “Joe Blow” can wake up and say you know, I just thought of something, I’d like to buy that mavic mini that I heard about and then just jump in their vehicle and go get one from
Best Buy or order it from some other retailer and get it immediately or within a couple of days. I have been told repeatedly that my estimated ship date is 12/06. If that’s the case then I placed my order and payment was confirmed on 11/01. That would make my order 26 days and not fitting the 20-25 day window. I wish there was a way I could put that payment on hold with the contingency of it being released when my order ships. Then I could tell DJI, “Thank you for  your understanding in this matter and your continued support.” Sarcasm intended here.
2019-11-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

the hard part for some folks is going to be the timing.  if you order a drone in feb/mar and you get your drone in apr/may, i think you'll be happy.  however, dec is officially the start of winter and the weather for the vast majority of people is going to make it nearly impossible for you to get out and enjoy your drone to it's fullest.  where i live, it's fall until it's winter and then it's winter. ...for good. never mind the wind chill from standing outdoors but no way the mini is fun to fly with cold winds whipping out of the north.  the good news is some people have a good stretch of weather during the winter and nice breaks and it's not crowded to get outside but where i live it's going to be dark quickly so i don't have a big window and as you know, flying a drone is like a science particular if you live in controlled airspace where you can't get laanc.

so unlike when i first got my first mavic 2 earlier this year where i could go flying 4-5 times a week and figure this drone out, it's going to take some time to get to know the mini.  accessories are slow as well so i guess i've given up and just looking forward to spring and maybe by then we'll be talking about a new or third generation.  i have the mini for nearly a few weeks now (i was that guy who got it right away from bby instead of waiting on dji) but only flown 3 times and it's cool but i still love the mavic 2. ;)
2019-11-24
Use props
Minnesota
lvl.4
United States

Since DJI gets the full profit from MMs purchased through their web store, you'd think these would get priority.  The number of people ordering through the web store is likely low compared to the number sold through Retail BB/Walmart, so they really should expedite web store customer's orders.  One thing they could do is to ship existing web store orders well in advance of the 20-25 day promise window.  
2019-11-25
Use props
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your order, number 00xxxxxxxx499, has shipped. (2019-11-29 01:07 CST)
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules