Out of box, gimbal shaking uncontrollably
704 5 2019-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji fordtrbo
New
United States

I would love to fly my new Mini but.........the gimbal has a bad case of the shakes!  And yes I get the downward vision errors, HELP!!!!!  I am here in the US and the support lines do not open until tomorrow.  I believe PSItech has the same issue, he posted a video.  Anybody out there have a fix?  I would love to get the Mini in the air since it is my Christmas gift for my 86 year old father.  Thanks in advance.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dji fordtrbo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Mini. Have you tried to update the firmware of the said drone to see if the issue will still persist? I will be posting a link where in you can find the latest DJI firmware for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
dji fordtrbo
New
United States

Thanks Stephen, I already have the latest greatest firmware update.  Gimbal shakes like a tree in a tsunami
2019-11-24
Use props
dji fordtrbo
New
United States

I flew it exactly 68 feet...I flew it straight up for exactly 68 feet, landed it because of the vision errors.  I did not want to chance it any longer.  HELP!!!
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the given update dji fordtrbo. Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal of the said drone? After this process if still the issue persist. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am really sorry for the trouble and thank for your understanding.
2019-11-24
Use props
dji fordtrbo
New
United States

Yes sir, I was able to calibrate it 100%.  I will start up a ticket now, thanks
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules